Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:31 PM

My wallet thank you.

#42 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:32 PM

The attitude of 'we won for like 3 hours solid. Clearly we can never be defeated by anyone, ever!'

Davion was terrible about that. Marik won that one in the end. Steiner had some mercs who helped them punch Marik for a while. Eventually Marik won that one too.

This one isn't a hard one to call in the long run. Marik will learn your tactics and just keep getting better. You'll talk trash, make some early games, and they'll just keep grinding and refining. Then they'll pick up steam and roll through you to CGB and CSJ.

Calling it right now -

That will be the point at which things start to slow down.

Davion managed to win on 3 major fighting fronts for about a month. People start to burn out and tempers flare and disagreements start to split stuff up and drama happens. Not that Kurita and Davion are a fair comparison but in terms of how it will play out?

Couple weeks and Marik will be rolling Kurita back daily and Kurita will start to have internal issues.

Taking bets.

#43 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:32 PM

"itadakimasu" - japanese for prepare for war

#44 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:33 PM

I don't know Mischief, we've been winning for like a month solid, I'm pretty sure you can't beat us.

#45 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:38 PM

View Posthopterque, on 18 February 2015 - 08:33 PM, said:

I don't know Mischief, we've been winning for like a month solid, I'm pretty sure you can't beat us.

Okay. Good luck with that. Davions record was 2 months with only a couple of hiccups. You're like, half way there. CSJ ran about a full month of wins against Kurita too. Due props on your success, I appreciate how much work it is.

So, I'll take you as 'bet for Kurita beating all comers in perpetuity'. A bold move Cotton, lets see how it works out for them.

#46 aniviron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:38 PM

View Postjeirhart, on 18 February 2015 - 07:42 PM, said:

Posted Image

#47 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:40 PM

I love how everyone thinks this has to do with nSL.

Nah, we just grew tired of your shitposting in general and your running from the Clans at full warp.

More time you spend with us, the closer they get to Terra.

But since you have Clan NKVA on your side, I guess that's what they wanted all along.

#48 shaqtacular

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:40 PM

Dear Coordinator's trusted hands of the Dragon do not fear measly whipped clanner dogs

#49 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:44 PM

Lol. The irony of roadbeer accusing us of not attacking the clans, right after i finished reading a related post on the forums...oh my, dat confliction of interests

Worm hole is going bye bye, with or without your compliance.

#50 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

before a war with kurita, dig two graves, for u and ur mech

Edited by MechaNagato, 18 February 2015 - 08:45 PM.

#51 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Once again raining with zerg in Draconis Combine. Once again, industrial strength umbrella industry keep glorious Kuritan economy strong with rain of c-bills.

#52 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Yes, it was totally all about NKVA's posting and not the constant, low-simmering bitter and passive agressive posts by Marik pilots following our refusal to join the star league that forced your noble hand. Really, we forced you to attack and lose to us.

#53 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:45 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 18 February 2015 - 08:40 PM, said:

More time you spend with us, the closer they get to Terra.

So you're saying you got tired of losing to the clans in Raselhague and thought you'd try your luck?

#54 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:45 PM

if marik gets the number advantageadvantage, of course it will turn- thats the unfortunate problem with cw, which is why we initially stopped on the clan border. not coincidentally once the merc groups came to us, we started to push the clan border back, and once the merc groups left us we have been essentially trading planets with csj. either way, once the wormhole is closed and the attack vector lost it wont matter anymore

#55 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:46 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 18 February 2015 - 08:32 PM, said:

The attitude of 'we won for like 3 hours solid. Clearly we can never be defeated by anyone, ever!'

Davion was terrible about that. Marik won that one in the end. Steiner had some mercs who helped them punch Marik for a while. Eventually Marik won that one too.

This one isn't a hard one to call in the long run. Marik will learn your tactics and just keep getting better. You'll talk trash, make some early games, and they'll just keep grinding and refining. Then they'll pick up steam and roll through you to CGB and CSJ.

Calling it right now -

That will be the point at which things start to slow down.

Davion managed to win on 3 major fighting fronts for about a month. People start to burn out and tempers flare and disagreements start to split stuff up and drama happens. Not that Kurita and Davion are a fair comparison but in terms of how it will play out?

Couple weeks and Marik will be rolling Kurita back daily and Kurita will start to have internal issues.

Taking bets.

we are winning for three solid hours. therefore we are better than marik and davion. it has nothing to do with the future, it's just a fact.

#56 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:47 PM

also if clans reach terra, that will be because of you distracting us, not due to an unwillingness to attack clans.

#57 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

I'm impressed that you're genuinely deluded enough to believe that the non-stop crapposting would go without consequence for as long as you chose to keep it up.

Edited by Harathan, 19 February 2015 - 11:29 AM.

#58 LoklanZFG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationWraeclast

View PostHarathan, on 18 February 2015 - 08:26 PM, said:

This...

...and this are mutually exclusive.

By all means, shitpost some more. You can't dig yourselves any deeper at this point.

"has" is now "had"

#59 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:48 PM

these bad posters are getting in the way of my serious lrm atlas talk

#60 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:48 PM

You sure? Cuz Davion had walked Kurita almost all the way up when I looked last.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users