It's Time To Come Down Off The Mountain.

4 replies to this topic

#1 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:50 AM

Posted Image

Seriously. And I use that image because I couldn't find a better scaled picture for how much salt has gone on over the last day or so. If I did, it'd exceed the maximum image size limit.

There is only one path that will result if Marik and Kurita decided to go into full-on catfight mode:

Posted Image

And truly, does anyone in Marik find that idea pleasant? If you seek vindication (and being Capellan, we know plenty about Vindicators), seek success and reap the jealousy of those who cannot equal it. You know who got extra-salty and decided to swim in the yellow ocean?

The Federated Suns. Look where it got them. Cut the sake baboons out of your vidfeed and go burn down some actual, useful enemies. It'll wash the salt right out.

Edited by wanderer, 19 February 2015 - 11:50 AM.

#2 TripleEhBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 700 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:07 PM

I stopped playing CW and watching the forums for about a month, so I have no idea what faction we're supposed to be going all out on.

I liked it better when we were all whaling on Dave. The Marik-Kurita forumwarrioring seems to have gone a bit over the top.

#3 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:42 PM

Just had to post and say you have an awesome username beed lmao

#4 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:19 PM

The FWLM has been actively encouraging our members to not participate in the trolling that's taking place since the start of the whole mess. We can't keep everyone from posting, and not everyone can always resist the temptation to post, but most of us have generally left the threads alone (aside from the Athenry threadnought, I think both sides are heaping posts onto that steaming pile just for the sake of seeing how big it'll get before the mods step in and move it to that place that cannot be named).

#5 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:26 PM

View PostIlithi Dragon, on 23 February 2015 - 06:19 PM, said:

The FWLM has been actively encouraging our members to not participate in the trolling that's taking place since the start of the whole mess. We can't keep everyone from posting, and not everyone can always resist the temptation to post, but most of us have generally left the threads alone (aside from the Athenry threadnought, I think both sides are heaping posts onto that steaming pile just for the sake of seeing how big it'll get before the mods step in and move it to that place that cannot be named).

Really? I didnt see this message ahhhhh there goes all the fun....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users