144 replies to this topic

#41 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:04 PM

View PostTheFuzzyBunny, on 19 February 2015 - 03:58 PM, said:

This is probably because playing against you isn't fun when half the matches are against the Troll kings. I loved playing against you guys in NS, even when you rolled over us a good chunk of the time. You did your business and weren't mean about it. I have better things to do than play against trolls though. Especially in a CW Beta that doesn't mean anything as it will be reset soon <tm>.

Hey if we did come to terms with Davion, you'd never have to drop against NKVA again. I guess this is a side benefit that might be appealing to Davion pilots? We can't control what they want to say on the forums, but we could potentially make sure that you don't have to see them on the other side in CW matches.

#42 stratagos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 457 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:07 PM

View Postpwnface, on 19 February 2015 - 03:57 PM, said:

We had elements within the DCMS who opposed letting Marik take Dieron but ultimately we decided to allow them to take it. .

Point I was trying to make to your colleague was that taking Robinson and *then* attempting to freeze the border probably wouldn't have sat well ;)

Note: I'm just raising a point; I'm only Davion for another week or so, then I go elsewhere to grind mech bays

#43 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:14 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 19 February 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

Super serious, we really want a truce with you guise. We swears.

A former troll? There is no such thing.

#44 TheDevilsIncarnate

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationOutside Your House With A 'Mech

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:17 PM

Meh, trying to fight you guys with 4-5 random people most nights is getting pretty boring, either I stomp your pugs or you stomp mine. Not much of a fight IMO. Liao, Marik and clans are much closer and don't have such a divide between good/bad players.

#45 TheFuzzyBunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 446 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:20 PM

View Postpwnface, on 19 February 2015 - 04:04 PM, said:

Hey if we did come to terms with Davion, you'd never have to drop against NKVA again. I guess this is a side benefit that might be appealing to Davion pilots? We can't control what they want to say on the forums, but we could potentially make sure that you don't have to see them on the other side in CW matches.

I'm just a loyal minion. I don't make command decisions. I had thought that the branch was extended before, for the whole star league thing. I wasn't at the meetings though, so I have no idea what was said. I do know that Kuritan is, and has been, the primary focus of my unit for sometime. So the few nights I play CW a week that's were I'm playing.

Personally I'd much prefer everyone keep fighting and no matter who wins we just have fun and enjoy it together. I wouldn't care really if you turned all of the Yellow space Red as long as the games were fun and the people playing were cool about it. It's a game, in the end winning or losing doesn't matter, it's the process of enjoying the game that is the reason we play.

#46 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:24 PM

For your education: House Kurita turned down the offer to join the new Star League being spearheaded by Marik.

#47 TheFuzzyBunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 446 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:27 PM

I think the only time my unit wasn't mainly focused on Kurita was at the beginning of CW where we fought Marik a lot with Liao and Kurita as secondary focuses. In any case tonight is another CW night for my company in my unit, if I'm on I'm sure I'll see you guys there.

#48 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:36 PM

My best recommendation is to send someone to Davion ts right in about 90 minutes. They're normally sobering up by then and have most the dancers chased out.

Avoid loud noises and bright lights.

Edited by MischiefSC, 19 February 2015 - 04:40 PM.

#49 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:57 PM

View Postpwnface, on 19 February 2015 - 04:04 PM, said:

As the leader of the NKVA I can confirm this. While they'll always say what they'd like to say on forums and in-game, the NKVA strictly adheres to the decrees of the DCMS council. If they tell us jump we ask how high. They say no more fighting Davion, you'll never deal with us in-game again if/until the council tells us to fight you again.

#50 stratagos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 457 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:59 PM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 19 February 2015 - 04:57 PM, said:

As the leader of the NKVA I can confirm this. While they'll always say what they'd like to say on forums and in-game, the NKVA strictly adheres to the decrees of the DCMS council. If they tell us jump we ask how high. They say no more fighting Davion, you'll never deal with us in-game again if/until the council tells us to fight you again.

And if they told you to stop being obnoxious douchebags?

#51 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:01 PM

View Poststratagos, on 19 February 2015 - 04:59 PM, said:

The council exists to enforce CW decisions, not monitor the behavior of individual units. If it helps I don't mess with or troll with people. If you ever see those floods of messages from us at the end of every game, you'll see a sincere GG from me regardless of how things play out. I appreciate any pilot that shows up to play with us in CW.

#52 stratagos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 457 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:11 PM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 19 February 2015 - 05:01 PM, said:

The council exists to enforce CW decisions, not monitor the behavior of individual units. If it helps I don't mess with or troll with people. If you ever see those floods of messages from us at the end of every game, you'll see a sincere GG from me regardless of how things play out. I appreciate any pilot that shows up to play with us in CW.

*shrug* I suspect I'm not the person who needs to hear that - don't take this as a challenge, but your boys are going to have to up their insult game to bother me - but I'm sure others would appreciate it... if there mere thought of dropping against your unit didn't take the enjoyment of the game away from them.

Me? I take the long view, plus I don't really 'care' about Davion any more than any other faction. While it is true that There Ain't No Justice out there in this cold, uncaring universe, what goes around *does* seem to come around.

It did for Davion. It will for you

Edited by stratagos, 19 February 2015 - 05:12 PM.

#53 Conreg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:19 PM

Been for quiet border with Davion since day 1. It's just the wrong direction!

Let's fight again though... after the clans are bottled up.

#54 denghis

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:16 PM

What kills me is that people actually get riled up by NKVA.

#55 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:24 PM

#56 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:25 PM

I see a issue with these red planets being in Davion and Marik way of getting to the clans.

#57 Yokaiko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:02 PM

View Poststratagos, on 19 February 2015 - 04:59 PM, said:

That would take like 90% of the fun out of them......and yes I have dropped against them more than once.

#58 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:02 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 19 February 2015 - 09:25 PM, said:

I see a issue with these red planets being in Davion and Marik way of getting to the clans.

i agree, the clans need to have an even easier time getting to terra than they already do, let's have them fight marik and davion instead

#59 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:25 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 19 February 2015 - 09:25 PM, said:

Holy **** someone give this man a raise, an experienced tactician no doubt, putting Davion against the clans is the best idea ive read on these forums

Davion, if you co-operated with a ceasefire arrangement im pretty confident NKVA would move on to new prey when it came to posting on the forums. lol.

#60 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:50 AM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 20 February 2015 - 02:25 AM, said:

Holy **** someone give this man a raise, an experienced tactician no doubt, putting Davion against the clans is the best idea ive read on these forums

Davion, if you co-operated with a ceasefire arrangement im pretty confident NKVA would move on to new prey when it came to posting on the forums. lol.

aside from being a dipshit at mischief in one game where i'd had a lousy day and he ran off at the mouth and i reciprocated, i think most of the davs i've dealt with in-game have been getting more and more chill. then again i don't think i ever really post anything that bad anyway (aside from every post i make (they're all garbage)) unless someone takes wild offense to my comment 2 posts up in which case idk, calm down jesus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users