Kurita Davion Embassy

144 replies to this topic

#1 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:26 PM

It has come to my attention that while our 2 factions have never had the best of relations, it would be to both our benefit to have a place to air out mutual grievances so without further ado Posted Image

#2 BaconCouch

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 163 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:28 PM

Before the trolls show up.

If you basically just stopped attacking Dav, we'd be able to help push against the clans, since Marik for the moment has ceased aggression, and Liao is Liao.

#3 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:35 PM

View PostBaconCouch, on 19 February 2015 - 12:28 PM, said:

Before the trolls show up.

Other than the OP, you mean?

#4 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:39 PM

I am willing to answer any questions.

#5 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:44 PM

View PostMechaNagato, on 19 February 2015 - 12:39 PM, said:

I am willing to answer any questions.

Ok, legitimately: At any time in the near future, are NKVA going to stop crapposting and go back to good natured RP inspired frivolity?

#6 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:03 PM

Does the silence mean "no comment"?

#7 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:04 PM

View PostHarathan, on 19 February 2015 - 12:44 PM, said:

Ok, legitimately: At any time in the near future, are NKVA going to stop crapposting and go back to good natured RP inspired frivolity?

There's a difference?

#8 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:04 PM

LOL

Guise, we were super seriously just going to talk to you about a peace treaty, I only mention it now because of Marik

#9 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWazan Meat Grinder

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:08 PM

removed

Edited by stevemac, 19 February 2015 - 01:20 PM.

#10 TheFuzzyBunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 446 posts
  • LocationDetroit

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:10 PM

I don't mind playing against you guys skill level wise. You're good. I hate the extra abusive smack talk. I'd rather let you turret walk your way till this game folds up and dies if I have to listen to one more "Die Clanner" or other tripe you constantly use. I don't want to have to turn off global chat because generally speaking we're all playing the same game and here to have fun, and it's nice to chat with friends on the other side. Seriously though, you're taking the trolling to far.

Play the game, have fun, win or lose. but stop the troll fest. You might see more people playing then.

#11 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:10 PM

View PostIDG, on 19 February 2015 - 01:04 PM, said:

There's a difference?

Well that didn't take long.

View PostTheFuzzyBunny, on 19 February 2015 - 01:10 PM, said:

we're all playing the same game and here to have fun

They're here to have fun, it just so happens it's at the expense of others.

#12 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:13 PM

Posted Image

#13 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:34 PM

im just a girl that wants to make friends

#14 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

OP I think you will find it hard to get past the MASSIVE level of resentment many of the forum posters from groups such as NKVA have managed to build. Personally I am generally a friendly guy and willing to have a light hearted ribbing contest with anyone but I'm afraid once someone annoys me enough there generally is no going back. Hell hath no fury like an angry Scotsman and II'm afraid the line has been crossed by a few.

No grievance with yourself, so feel free to chat away. I'll reply in the tone of the question.

#15 Onmyoudo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 955 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:46 PM

View PostTheFuzzyBunny, on 19 February 2015 - 01:10 PM, said:

I don't mind playing against you guys skill level wise. You're good. I hate the extra abusive smack talk. I'd rather let you turret walk your way till this game folds up and dies if I have to listen to one more "Die Clanner" or other tripe you constantly use.

Just out of interest (I am not a NKVA member), is "Die, clanner" really extra abusive? Surely there must be more to it than that, because on its own "Die, clanner" is pretty mild and obviously used in jest (because you are Davion, and hence not actually clanners)?

#16 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,250 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:57 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 19 February 2015 - 01:04 PM, said:

LOL

Guise, we were super seriously just going to talk to you about a peace treaty, I only mention it now because of Marik

So charming. Regardless of what you believe, the truth is the truth.

#17 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:58 PM

On a completely serious note, if House Kurita actually decided to stop attacking Davion would Davion accept peace with us? Even IF the DCMS wanted peace right now, it takes two to tango. Either both sides will need to stop or we'll continue locked in combat until one of our factions has no more planets.

#18 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:01 PM

View PostOnmyoudo, on 19 February 2015 - 02:46 PM, said:

Just out of interest (I am not a NKVA member), is "Die, clanner" really extra abusive? Surely there must be more to it than that, because on its own "Die, clanner" is pretty mild and obviously used in jest (because you are Davion, and hence not actually clanners)?

When you hear it at least once a minute, every minute, of every match, then have to read it on the forums as well? Yeah, it gets real old, real fast.

View Postpwnface, on 19 February 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

On a completely serious note, if House Kurita actually decided to stop attacking Davion would Davion accept peace with us? Even IF the DCMS wanted peace right now, it takes two to tango. Either both sides will need to stop or we'll continue locked in combat until one of our factions has no more planets.

I was going to ask the same question as my first reply, until I noticed who had made the thread. Can only speak for BSI, but we'd swing for Liao only if that's where AFFS pointed, and probably even if they didn't.

Edited by Harathan, 19 February 2015 - 03:03 PM.

#19 stratagos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 457 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:07 PM

View Postpwnface, on 19 February 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

As just a Pug, and not xX PUG Xx, I'd have to ask "what's the real offer"

Is it "No members of the following units will drop on the Davion border as long as the following Davion units refuse to drop on our border"?

Is it "police your pugs and unaffiliated units"? Because we know that ain't gonna happen. If nothing else, a certain large merc unit would join one side for giggles for two weeks

Or is it "let's talk nice for a bit until we have this whole Marik thing under control, then on to Robinson!"

Because I would suspect if you don't offer something like #1, people are going to suspect #3

#20 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

View PostHarathan, on 19 February 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

I was going to ask the same question as my first reply, until I noticed who had made the thread. Can only speak for BSI, but we'd swing for Liao only if that's where AFFS pointed, and probably even if they didn't.

That would be an issue. Unlike Marik, we care about leaving Liao solo vs Davion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users