124 replies to this topic

#41 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:29 PM

View PostRaekwon, on 19 February 2015 - 02:25 PM, said:

But I thought you guys were Clan Space Weaboo... or was I wrong?

No more then you're clan yellow farmland.

#42 Lichsmash

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:31 PM

we all know Davion is sore from fighting Kurita; we took back most of the planets we lost in the initial Davion incursion into DCMS space during the earliest days of beta.
if your still going to claim the lie that we had a non agression pack then tell us who ""(supposedly)"" represented us.
Since the algorithm is no longer letting us take back our former planets and we are mostly complete. its time to move on

The wormhole was a nice experiment but it was just that an experiment one that failed when the algorithm would no longer let it progress. Thus the planets used for the experiment were reclaimed back into combine space.

just as our foucus was finally able to turn on to the clans proper this has come up its unfortunate

tldr
Posted Image

Edited by Lichsmash, 19 February 2015 - 04:10 PM.

#43 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:34 PM

View PostIDG, on 19 February 2015 - 02:29 PM, said:

No more then you're clan yellow farmland.

So... yes? I mean you guys go totally otaku for the Coordinator, talk about bushido, and post a bunch schoolgirls... So I mean if the shoe fits, might as well wear it. It doesn't really hurt my feelings.

#44 Tunes of war

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:37 PM

YOU WANT IT, HERE IT IS

Posted Image

#45 CTsai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

I've said this before and I'll say it again: we're pretending to pilot giant fantasy space robots from the future on the internet. Please don't make this any nerdier than it has to with all the RP blabbering and/or in game drama.

#46 Lichsmash

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

btw

Posted Image

#47 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:42 PM

View PostCTsai, on 19 February 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

I've said this before and I'll say it again: we're pretending to pilot giant fantasy space robots from the future on the internet. Please don't make this any nerdier than it has to with all the RP blabbering and/or in game drama.

I'm sorry you're ashamed of your nerdiness.

#48 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:43 PM

View PostCTsai, on 19 February 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

Heresy, Mecha is love, Mecha is life....

#49 Songy

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:44 PM

View PostKhan Felix Pryde, on 19 February 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

Now do you see the truth? Not even the threat of the Clans can unify you. The political turmoil and warmongering is too great in your nature. Only by being forcibly introduced into the Clans' strict sense of purpose can the IS finally achieve peace.

Whether a laborer, a technician, or a warrior, your place in the Clan will give you a security unlike any other. I do not expect the transition to be easy, you are a rabid species that will fight the cure until you can stand no more.

See you all at Terra.

Khan Felix Pryde,

Jade Falcon warrior,
bringer of peace

ha ha ha ha No greater security than see pilot in burning mech birdie Ha Ha Ha

#50 Lichsmash

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:44 PM

View PostRaekwon, on 19 February 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

So... yes? I mean you guys go totally otaku for the Coordinator, talk about bushido, and post a bunch schoolgirls... So I mean if the shoe fits, might as well wear it. It doesn't really hurt my feelings.

if you only saw the ]NS[ fourms
to qoute Dave Chapple
Konichiwa B****S

#51 Hastur Azargo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 226 posts
  • LocationGloriana class battleship "Red Tear"

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:45 PM

But.. but... but... space drama is fun! Oh, and "Otaku" is a pejorative, roughly meaning a "fanboy", and no self-respecting DCMS warrior would ever attribute it to him/herself. ;) Of all things that fit, we wear only what we choose. Such is the way of the bushi. :o

As for FWL, that's what you get for trying to sit on several chairs at once. One can't be an ally of the Dragon and the Dragon's enemies at the same time. :P

#52 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:45 PM

View PostLichsmash, on 19 February 2015 - 02:44 PM, said:

if you only saw the ]NS[ fourms
to qoute Dave Chapple
Konichiwa B****S

I never said it was a bad thing, just that it was an appropriate description, all in good fun. You do you boo boo, you do you.

Edited by Raekwon, 19 February 2015 - 02:47 PM.

#53 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:56 PM

to all you clanners sitting here reading this giggling about inner sphere strife.

kurita won our spat with marik decisively. and we are coming for you. fear the wrath of the dragon!

#54 Hastur Azargo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:57 PM

View PostKhan Felix Pryde, on 19 February 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

Now do you see the truth? Not even the threat of the Clans can unify you. The political turmoil and warmongering is too great in your nature.

Some people just don't understand why we act the way we do in the face of overwhelming danger... :(

Posted Image

#55 CTsai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:01 PM

View Postdervishx5, on 19 February 2015 - 02:42 PM, said:

I'm sorry you're ashamed of your nerdiness.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be bitchin if this is about magical anime high school piloting CGI mecha in skimpy plug-suit fighting evil tentacle monster for some generic back story that often leave our heroine's mecha destroyed , her plug suit partially melted, and herself covered in fluids and restrained by several tentacles in some really awkward position.

#56 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:03 PM

View PostCTsai, on 19 February 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be bitchin if this is about magical anime high school piloting CGI mecha in skimpy plug-suit fighting evil tentacle monster for some generic back story that often leave our heroine's mecha destroyed , her plug suit partially melted, and herself covered in fluids and restrained by several tentacles in some really awkward position.

Posted Image

#57 Hastur Azargo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 226 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:06 PM

View PostCTsai, on 19 February 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

Yup, this Bear gets it. :)

#58 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:11 PM

View Postwanderer, on 19 February 2015 - 01:31 PM, said:

Cause if the whole process was:

1) Random plant in Marik colors hooks into PUG-2, starts siccing random 12's on Kurita
2) Kurita gets ticked, attacks back
3) FWLM notices storm brewing and gets caught in resulting fecal flingfest

Then 4) You both got played.

I smell DavRats all over this.

#59 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:26 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 19 February 2015 - 02:06 PM, said:

As a loyal member of the AFFS High Command I can assure all that the AFFS does not take a treaty lightly, hence why our treaty with Steiner has lasted so long. To those who call us backstabbing dogs, you may want to look at yourselves and those around you first. If the FWL pursues this alliance with AFFS and the rest of the nSL, we will hold true to it.

If this declaration of war holds true, then the DC only brought this on themselves. It's gonna be tough being all on your own with no friends. To me personally the DC has done nothing but act like a bunch of filthy clanners for the past couple of weeks anyways. One of their better units, NKVA even goes so far as to call every opponent they meet on the field a clanner, however they maybe should take a closer look in the mirror.

The great houses of the IS rarely see eye to eye and nor should they, but when it comes to the clans, we all think alike and the DC is just another dirty clan. Time to push them out of the IS.

Sorry we had more pressing matters to attend to during your big night but we'll be there next week, Clanner Fedrat.

#60 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:28 PM

View PostDavers, on 19 February 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

I wish to thank all the Davion sympathizers that have brought us to this point. They have worked so hard to try to create a wedge between Marik and Kurita, as well as Marik and Liao....

This.

It fills me with shame to think how much the agitation of some inexplicably Dave-friendly people got us this far by stoking the embers of a rather minor issue.

ggclose

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users