150 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:32 AM

With the closure of the wormhole, I urge both House Kurita and Marik warriors to step back and cease the forum taunting. Both sides have grievances, but further trolling serves no purpose. DCMS High Council is evaluating a Davion ceasefire so that we can focus on the Clans- they are the priority here.

If House Marik leadership would like to talk, please PM me or another DCMS ambassador. We're here to talk.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 20 February 2015 - 09:57 AM.

#2 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:20 AM

Few more planets and the red devils will be ours. They're already starting to try to make friends with anyone they can because they know what's coming.

#3 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:24 AM

Clan mortal combat and clan purple bird treaty would ruin forumwarrior online.

Think of the balance, people, think of the balance.

#4 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:36 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 20 February 2015 - 08:20 AM, said:

Few more planets and the red devils will be ours. They're already starting to try to make friends with anyone they can because they know what's coming.

I was gonna post "if you want some, come get some" but then I remembered you already got some, by which I mean your entire faction got farmed for like an entire 24 hour cycle of cease fires until we closed the wormhole and you were literally unable to do a damn thing about it.

Lord Ikka is reaching out, assuming that after y'all got trounced that you might be ready to kiss and make up, but we'll see I guess? I personally would look forward to hanging out with cool Marik dudes like Grizzly's group again, although Stingray needs to get a better mic, lmao.

#5 Binbo Gami

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 48 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:37 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 20 February 2015 - 07:32 AM, said:

With the closure of the wormhole, I urge both House Kurita and Marik warriors to step back and cease the forum taunting. Both sides have grievances, but further trolling serves no purpose. DCMS High Council is evaluating a Davison ceasefire so that we can focus on the Clans- they are the priority here.

If House Maria leleadership would like to talk, please PM me or another DCMS ambassador. We're here to talk.

You really shouldn`t call them house Maria if you want to foster good relations.

Does anyone else think Monkey Lover is a Davion plant, sure seems that way.

#6 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:41 AM

Or just a Merc Pig or Dead Clanner Rat or something.

#7 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:42 AM

Let me remind everybody, that this is a post that has no intentions other than calming everybody down? Please, I think I see troll food somewhere in the clan section. Cheap food.....like bananas. So, buy the troll food in those sections as this thread needs to stay civil.

#8 InRev

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:43 AM

While I think Kurita's wormhole policy and attacks on House Davion were utterly stupid, to the point of self-destruction (I mean, seriously. I could write a dissertation about how unbelievably myopic HK has been in the past 10 days), what's worse is the waste of time and resources while our two factions are involved in this pissing contest.

I do not deny that there are genuine loyalist units on both sides that would love to see this cat-fight end, or at least cool off (skirmishes are always fun as long as planets aren't trading hands). However, my question is how would House Kurita rein in those . . . unsavoury elements whose forum-warrioring helped stir up the animosity that led to this mess? There's a lot of bad blood in House Marik right now. For example: I was originally a Kurita apologist who put the *** above the nSL. I even have internal forum posts to prove it. Unfortunately, HK's forum behavior and decision-making made me seriously skeptical of your reliability as an ally.

How do you propose burying the hatchet and assuaging those fears of unreliability? Can you really promise that the senseless trolling will stop?

Edit note: Seriously? The acronym for the Concord of Kapteyn was censored? Ubelievable.

Edited by InRev, 20 February 2015 - 08:45 AM.

#9 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:44 AM

Stingray we can hang out but you need to get a better mic or I'm gonna start shooting you in the back like the rest of your dudes, damnit.

e:^ I was gonna post it with spaces but I don't want to get owned for evading the forum filter, lmao.

But it does come rather close to a slang word for male genitals, after all.

Edited by hopterque, 20 February 2015 - 08:47 AM.

#10 HelloKittyWarfare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:45 AM

View PostBinbo Gami, on 20 February 2015 - 08:37 AM, said:

You really shouldn`t call them house Maria if you want to foster good relations.

Tell it to his Mobile. Maria = Marik ^_^

#11 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:47 AM

View PostBinbo Gami, on 20 February 2015 - 08:37 AM, said:

Does anyone else think Monkey Lover is a Davion plant, sure seems that way.

I think it's more credible that NKVA are Clan plants sent to Kurita to spread ill will towards that once noble house.

Edited by Roadbeer, 20 February 2015 - 08:49 AM.

#12 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

View Posthopterque, on 20 February 2015 - 08:36 AM, said:

I was gonna post "if you want some, come get some" but then I remembered you already got some, by which I mean your entire faction got farmed for like an entire 24 hour cycle of cease fires until we closed the wormhole and you were literally unable to do a damn thing about it.

Lord Ikka is reaching out, assuming that after y'all got trounced that you might be ready to kiss and make up, but we'll see I guess? I personally would look forward to hanging out with cool Marik dudes like Grizzly's group again, although Stingray needs to get a better mic, lmao.
Ya I am sad about that. I went to bed, got up went to work and the time I got home you already ghost dropped the few planets away. I was looking forward to a weekend of killing you guus.

I was in Grizzly's group I was there helping you people. Everything I see now you're not worth helping anymore. Of course I'm being told we didn't do anything.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 20 February 2015 - 08:52 AM.

#13 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:53 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 20 February 2015 - 08:47 AM, said:

I think it's more credible that NKVA are Clan plants sent to Kurita to spread ill will towards that once nobel house.

Realtalk now, why is known sneaky moron and warmonger Roadbeer still apparently allowed to speak for your faction?

I mean, I assume at this point everyone knows that nobody should take anything I say seriously basically ever at all, but Roadbeer still seems to morph swiftly from dumb flamebait idiot to Official Representative of House Marik, seemingly at whim and when it suits him?

It would be cool to get some clarification on his status in your faction because, while I speak only for myself, I would expect many others would join me in saying "screw working with Roadbeer".

Again, this is just a dumb forum troll idiot's opinion, I'm not in charge of jack, but I would guess this may come up?

e:^ also lmao at this post because I don't think any of us, in all of our mean dumb posts, have said anything but positive things about working with Grizzly's group before everything went to hell.

Edited by hopterque, 20 February 2015 - 08:56 AM.

#14 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:01 AM

View PostStingr4y, on 20 February 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

Let me remind everybody, that this is a post that has no intentions other than calming everybody down? Please, I think I see troll food somewhere in the clan section. Cheap food.....like bananas. So, buy the troll food in those sections as this thread needs to stay civil.

Ugh.......so.......where is my copy-paste button......oh.....here it is:

#15 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:03 AM

View Posthopterque, on 20 February 2015 - 08:53 AM, said:

Realtalk now, why is known sneaky moron and warmonger Roadbeer still apparently allowed to speak for your faction?

I mean, I assume at this point everyone knows that nobody should take anything I say seriously basically ever at all, but Roadbeer still seems to morph swiftly from dumb flamebait idiot to Official Representative of House Marik, seemingly at whim and when it suits him?

It would be cool to get some clarification on his status in your faction because, while I speak only for myself, I would expect many others would join me in saying "screw working with Roadbeer".

Again, this is just a dumb forum troll idiot's opinion, I'm not in charge of jack, but I would guess this may come up?

e:^ also lmao at this post because I don't think any of us, in all of our mean dumb posts, have said anything but positive things about working with Grizzly's group before everything went to hell.

/enters thread
/shitposts
/gets mocked
/plays victim card

Don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'

I was just about to ask Marik pilots to leave this thread alone after I saw Monkey's post, but then I saw Clan NKVA doing their usual disruptive shitposting and said.. meh.

View PostStingr4y, on 20 February 2015 - 09:01 AM, said:

Ugh.......so.......where is my copy-paste button......oh.....here it is:

I'm game, but good luck w/ that

Edited by Roadbeer, 20 February 2015 - 09:04 AM.

#16 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:10 AM

I didn't shitpost in this thread so I'm not actually sure what you're basing your excuse on? Also, the post you're quoting is a ~serious post~, from me, about you, asking for clarification/explanation, if not to me or the world at large, at least to our leadership, about what your role is in House Marik now that your particular brand of scheming has been pretty widely exposed.

Anyway, I'm gonna go talk about with stingray about how we did our dastardly mech vandalization while nobody was looking and about when he's getting a new mic, good luck!

#17 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:24 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 20 February 2015 - 07:32 AM, said:

DCMS High Council is evaluating a Davison ceasefire so that we can focus on the Clans- they are the priority here.

If House Maria leleadership would like to talk, please PM me or another DCMS ambassador. We're here to talk.

This seems off the table with the renewed chest beating from House "Davison".

#18 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:26 AM

View PostProphetic, on 20 February 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

Welp, rip.

In the grim darkness of the 31st century, mankind is once again only war, etc.

#19 Onmyoudo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 955 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:27 AM

I'd like Marik to focus on clans. I'd like Kurita to focus on clans. I'd like the FRR to continue to exist.

#20 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:37 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 20 February 2015 - 08:20 AM, said:

But is hell coming with you?

View PostProphetic, on 20 February 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

So what you are saying is that even the Davions are getting in on the "beat on Davion" action?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users