#21 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:54 AM

View PostBinbo Gami, on 20 February 2015 - 08:37 AM, said:

You really shouldn`t call them house Maria if you want to foster good relations.

Damn auto correct! Stupid phone!

#22 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:58 AM

View PostProphetic, on 20 February 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

This seems off the table with the renewed chest beating from House "Davison".

I truly, truly hate auto correct. If I don't pay attention to every word...

#23 Vlad Ward

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:59 AM

51% Realtalk clothed in shitpost garb:

"The bad guys have no honor/respect/humanity, so I can do whatever I want to them and still be an awesome person with a clear conscience because it's not like I'm hurting/betraying anyone worthwhile" - said every war criminal ever, and also Roadbeer.

#24 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:01 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 20 February 2015 - 08:47 AM, said:

I think it's more credible that NKVA are Clan plants sent to Kurita to spread ill will towards that once noble house.

We were sent by Dear Coordinator to spread your mech's ashes over the graves of piteous Davion clanners, imbecile!

#25 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:02 AM

View PostVlad Ward, on 20 February 2015 - 09:59 AM, said:

51% Realtalk clothed in shitpost garb:

"The bad guys have no honor/respect/humanity, so I can do whatever I want to them and still be an awesome person with a clear conscience because it's not like I'm hurting/betraying anyone worthwhile" - said every war criminal ever, and also Roadbeer.

Clan loyal merc unit (in IS clothing) echoing sentiment of suspected Clan plants.

We Clans talk much of honor. Nothing is more precious to a Clan warrior than his honor. How do I define honor? Success

You really shouldn't try to speak as an Inner Sphere pilot when your sig is Clan propaganda.

#26 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:16 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 20 February 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

Clan loyal merc unit (in IS clothing) echoing sentiment of suspected Clan plants.

You really shouldn't try to speak as an Inner Sphere pilot when your sig is Clan propaganda.

We go where the money is, and we've spent almost 2 months in IS (the first month and a half of CW we were davion, then kurita), while we spent half that time in Clan Smoke jaguar, and clan jade falcon. We're concerned with getting games and having fun with our guys, you seem to have lost sight of that.

#27 Yokaiko

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:19 AM

View Postpbiggz, on 20 February 2015 - 10:16 AM, said:

. We're concerned with getting games and having fun with our guys, you seem to have lost sight of that.

If we get to smack along the way that is fun as well.

#28 Vlad Ward

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:20 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 20 February 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

Merc, bro. You know this. I've spent more time fighting for the IS than against it at time of writing. That quote is from zee Vlad Ward and has been in my sig for as long as mwomercs.com has been a thing. I'm hardly a Clan RP'er.

But for serious: Going from really cool guy to really bitter guy who does pretty uncool things for the sake of "making those other guys sorry they let a dozen brand new players post random crap on the forums" is not a fun transformation to watch, no matter how you justify it to yourself.

#29 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:29 AM

View PostVlad Ward, on 20 February 2015 - 10:20 AM, said:

But for serious: Going from really cool guy to really bitter guy who does pretty uncool things for the sake of "making those other guys sorry they let a dozen brand new players post random crap on the forums" is not a fun transformation to watch, no matter how you justify it to yourself.

Lolwut?
I'll just refer to this next post.

View Postpbiggz, on 20 February 2015 - 10:16 AM, said:

We're concerned with getting games and having fun with our guys

Pretty much. No action on the Davion border, No action on the Steiner border, mostly just turret dropping on both. Defending against the Clans meh...
Marik troops, "we're bored, and why are we letting Kurita just take back the island w/o even talking to us? and all that shitposting"

Y'all think that I gave the word go and everyone went, or that the "declaration of war" was the impetus of the whole thing because one lone ex-Marik pilot said so.

We have this nice little chat box on our website that all the Marik unit leaders/XOs (loyalist and visiting/permanent mercs, even the ones who are on tour elsewhere) have access to. It's pretty active most of the day. Marik command flows organically and decisions are made via discussion. It allows us to be agile and come to a consensus pretty quickly.

But hey, if y'all want to make me this rogue commander warmongering his way through the Inner Sphere, I can RP that.

Edited by Roadbeer, 20 February 2015 - 10:33 AM.

#30 InRev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:30 AM

Can everyone take a second off from trolling Roadbeer to answer my question, please? :unsure:

What assurances do we have that Kurita will play nice, considering the reputation for unreliability that HK currently has amongst the rank-and-file? House Marik isn't a dictatorship; nor is it dominated by a few large units. We're a chaotic mess of personalities where decision-making is majority-based and right now we're a bit on-edge about HK's dependability.

So what kind of gesture or assurance can be offered?

#31 Conreg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:31 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 20 February 2015 - 07:32 AM, said:

With the closure of the wormhole, I urge both House Kurita and Marik warriors to step back and cease the forum taunting. Both sides have grievances, but further trolling serves no purpose. DCMS High Council is evaluating a Davion ceasefire so that we can focus on the Clans- they are the priority here.

If House Marik leadership would like to talk, please PM me or another DCMS ambassador. We're here to talk.

I got this one Stingray.

This is an old school house unit conversation now. Nothing to see here forum-warriors. Move along, move along. ;)

#32 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:36 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 20 February 2015 - 10:29 AM, said:

Lolwut?
I'll just refer to this next post.

Pretty much. No action on the Davion border, No action on the Steiner border, mostly just turret dropping on both. Defending against the Clans meh...
Marik troops, "we're bored, and why are we letting Kurita just take back the island w/o even talking to us? and all that shitposting"

Y'all think that I gave the word go and everyone went, or that the "declaration of war" was the impetus of the whole thing because one lone ex-Marik pilot said so.

We have this nice little chat box on our website that all the Marik unit leaders/XOs (loyalist and visiting/permanent mercs, even the ones who are on tour elsewhere) have access to. It's pretty active most of the day. Marik command flows organically and decisions are made via discussion. It allows us to be agile and come to a consensus pretty quickly.

But hey, if y'all want to make me this rogue commander warmongering his way through the Inner Sphere, I can RP that.

You understand that NKVA parodies roleplayers right? Thats their entire joke, they pretend to be honorabru samurai, and simultaneously highlight how stupid roleplayers look. You've taken everything they said very very personally, and if i know anything about shitposters its that they like easy targets. Iv heard straight from the mouth of the dragon that on multiple occasions they tried to reach out and be nice to you and you responded with standoffish snark.

I respect you as a kindred spirit, we've talked both on the forums, here and at the star citizen forums, and on twitter, for over a year and a half now, so i don't understand why you're skin got so thin so quickly, and if you want to duke it out with NKVA then go right ahead, although ill tell you now you'll lose that battle, and even if you win, they wont give much of a ****, but if you talk **** to anyone in my unit you talk **** to me, and then we'll have a problem.

#33 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:39 AM

Roadbeer- I sent messages to both Ilthi Dragon and Stingr4y on the 9th about the High Council's vote to return the island. Those were my Marik leadership contacts for other issues, whether they informed the rest of your leaders I don't know.

InRev- HK sticks to its word, just ask the FRR about our rock solid truce.

#34 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:39 AM

Remnant spy pig dog, you've given away our dang secrets for the last time.

We'll only drop with you most of the night instead of the entire night now.

#35 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:40 AM

Pretty sure we told you we were taking them back, but its not like we had to ask you permission. Those were our planets that we let you take, don't see why we need your permission to take them back, and especially don't see why you would even have a problem with it. The experiment obviously wasn't working unless we let you barrel through HK and take almost everything. On top of that, we have the issue of Merc units joining Marik and threatening that border, so we wanted it closed to protect our backs.

#36 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:41 AM

View Postpbiggz, on 20 February 2015 - 10:36 AM, said:

You understand that NKVA parodies roleplayers right? Thats their entire joke, they pretend to be honorabru samurai, and simultaneously highlight how stupid roleplayers look. You've taken everything they said very very personally, and if i know anything about shitposters its that they like easy targets. Iv heard straight from the mouth of the dragon that on multiple occasions they tried to reach out and be nice to you and you responded with standoffish snark.

1. I use to spar with the Goons, I miss the Goons. NKVA are no Goons. Just wannabe
2. Reached out to us? Citation Needed
3. Only thing I took personally was the Parkinson's remark, because that hits close to home.
4. Well, I guess I don't have a 4, but I like even numbers.

#37 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:42 AM

View Posthopterque, on 20 February 2015 - 10:39 AM, said:

Remnant spy pig dog, you've given away our dang secrets for the last time.

We'll only drop with you most of the night instead of the entire night now.

Posted Image

#38 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:42 AM

Exactly why a ceasefire with Davion\Steiner was not in your best interest. Forming the nSL did this to Marik. Now picking a fight with HK makes sense from a we just want to shoot something standpoint.
Just don't invent reasons to hate us.
We could have setup matches on our border if only a little honesty found us before this post.

View PostInRev, on 20 February 2015 - 10:30 AM, said:

Can everyone take a second off from trolling Roadbeer to answer my question, please? :unsure:

What assurances do we have that Kurita will play nice, considering the reputation for unreliability that HK currently has amongst the rank-and-file? House Marik isn't a dictatorship; nor is it dominated by a few large units. We're a chaotic mess of personalities where decision-making is majority-based and right now we're a bit on-edge about HK's dependability.

So what kind of gesture or assurance can be offered?

If your rank and file is full of Davion slugs, then nothing.
If the actual kewl pilots from Marik that often dropped on the HK TS have not been drowned out then we have hope.
Mostly because they never saw us as being unreliable.

#39 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:45 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 20 February 2015 - 10:41 AM, said:

1. I use to spar with the Goons, I miss the Goons. NKVA are no Goons. Just wannabe
2. Reached out to us? Citation Needed
3. Only thing I took personally was the Parkinson's remark, because that hits close to home.
4. Well, I guess I don't have a 4, but I like even numbers.

I understand number 3, but you need a thicker skin, this is the internet, nobody really cares about anyone's feelings, you knew that full well before when you masterfully trolled half this forum into k-town. If you expect people to not say outrageous things to you on the internet, you're gonna have a bad time, bring back the cool witty roadbeer, not the ragemonster roadbeer.

#40 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 20 February 2015 - 10:40 AM, said:

Pretty sure we told you we were taking them back, but its not like we had to ask you permission.

And that is Kurita Diplomacy at it's finest.

"We told you, we didn't have to ask for permission."

That goes both ways, We asked you to expand the wormhole. We didn't have to. We respected your low population and disorganization and tried to make it amiable to both of us. But y'all get a couple units under your belt and some victories from beating up on Davion and any humility you had was lost. Then you start "telling" people how it's going to be.

So in turn, after giving back most of the planets to you, we kind of decided, "You know what? **** those guys, they're acting like {Richard Cameron}"

And here we are.

You want to get people on your side, maybe you shouldn't "Tell" them how it's going to be. Just sayin'

Anyway, I said I was going to leave this to those who actually think that Kurita can be an honest broker, apparently there is still one person in the Inner Sphere that believes that.

But a PM must have been sent out, because look at all the Kuritas in the thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users