24 replies to this topic

#1 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:58 PM

**DCMS Announcement** Ceasefire Negotiations Failed

The DCMS council recently reached out to Davion leadership (AFFS) regarding a one week trial ceasefire to try to mend relations. House Kurita desperately wants to shift our primary focus to the clan front but we are unable to do so if we need to continue to combat Davion. I'd like to thank Davion for stating their intentions and declining our offer before attacking us tonight. It's nice to have honorable enemies who don't backstab their allies.

I'd like to address one point that I've heard quite a bit recently:
The DCMS elected to not join the nSL and never recognized any ceasefire during the nSL formation period. We have upheld EVERY ceasefire that we have agreed to, but will not respect any ceasefires that other groups try to impose on us unwillingly. In our eyes, House Kurita has never had an official ceasefire with House Davion.

For now our focus will remain on engaging primarily Davion and Clan fronts. We've tried to reach out diplomatically and will not do so again. If House Davion ever wishes to reach out to us diplomatically, we would be open to negotiation and can be reached through any of our DCMS Ambassadors (myself, CrockdaddyAoD, Lord Ikka, Reitmier, callmejon). I know there is a lot of resentment between our two houses, a lot of which stems from forum PvP. While we don't believe in restricting or censoring our players on the forums, we do not make any of our political decision based on angry RP forum posts.

See you on the battlefield Davions!

DCMS pilots, please refrain from replying to this thread at all. We are attempting to keep this announcement from devolving into troll wars.

#2 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:26 AM

+1

#3 Koshirou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 827 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:13 AM

I am disappointed to hear that. Personally, I will continue to refrain from taking part in any offensive actions against Davion for the time being. Thanks to pwnface for handling the matter in a gentlemanlike manner.

#4 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:44 AM

I doubt your trained dogs can stop from yapping. At least your mercenaries are honorable even if Kurita is not. Your forces have twice stated you had peace treaties with Davion, even while attacking Davion planets. Unlike Kurita, we state our intentions and stick to those intentions. I had never thought I would see the day then Liao has more honor than Kurita.

#5 LegioIV

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 33 posts
  • Location66th Avalon hussars.

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

View Postpwnface, on 21 February 2015 - 09:58 PM, said:

**DCMS Announcement** Ceasefire Negotiations Failed

The DCMS council recently reached out to Davion leadership (AFFS) regarding a one week trial ceasefire to try to mend relations. House Kurita desperately wants to shift our primary focus to the clan front but we are unable to do so if we need to continue to combat Davion. I'd like to thank Davion for stating their intentions and declining our offer before attacking us tonight. It's nice to have honorable enemies who don't backstab their allies.

I'd like to address one point that I've heard quite a bit recently:
The DCMS elected to not join the nSL and never recognized any ceasefire during the nSL formation period. We have upheld EVERY ceasefire that we have agreed to, but will not respect any ceasefires that other groups try to impose on us unwillingly. In our eyes, House Kurita has never had an official ceasefire with House Davion.

For now our focus will remain on engaging primarily Davion and Clan fronts. We've tried to reach out diplomatically and will not do so again. If House Davion ever wishes to reach out to us diplomatically, we would be open to negotiation and can be reached through any of our DCMS Ambassadors (myself, CrockdaddyAoD, Lord Ikka, Reitmier, callmejon). I know there is a lot of resentment between our two houses, a lot of which stems from forum PvP. While we don't believe in restricting or censoring our players on the forums, we do not make any of our political decision based on angry RP forum posts.

See you on the battlefield Davions!

DCMS pilots, please refrain from replying to this thread at all. We are attempting to keep this announcement from devolving into troll wars.

I mean no disrespect and I know there is little trust between Fed and Drac do to recent events but all week DCMS units have been attacking Dav planets, every day I have logged on the last five days there I have seen our (your planets and ours) under attack. there was no public announcement on our faction page other then it "negotiations failed" im sorry the unit I am in is young and we are still building to fight in CW in numbers and well but I every time I get on A member of my unit points out that we are under attack by you and how we are losing a planet.

#6 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:59 AM

If every ceasefire offer is declined because "you keep attacking us" there would never be a ceasefire. Isnt that the point of the ceasefire, to stop attacking each other and focus on the much bigger threat?

#7 LegioIV

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:12 AM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 22 February 2015 - 08:59 AM, said:

If every ceasefire offer is declined because "you keep attacking us" there would never be a ceasefire. Isnt that the point of the ceasefire, to stop attacking each other and focus on the much bigger threat?

What im saying is you cant offer a cease fire and continue to attack non stop. that and orders need to trickle down to every unit. thats something that takes more then a day for every faction. Maybe you should try again and put your best men on our borders and defend. give it two or three days, tell NKVA to stand down trolling on the forums so Fedrat pugs dont throw a fit and attack because they cant take a joke. Make it known and show by actions.

You ant give it a day and be like whelp we tried!

I am not blaming DMCS for failed talks or fellow Fedrats, im blaming gamers being gamers. I personally know Chass (the leader of the 66th) and my unit want nothing more then to fight the clanners. I know alot of Davion units want nothing more then to fight the clanners (I love that clan dont zerg and we IS can brawl and its awesome) but there is a lot of bad blood on both sides stopping that.

ALSO DAMN IT I want to fight with my friends in your house! and if peace talks go well my unit (even if new to CW) will be loaned to you guys to help attack the clanners!! So please try again and Fellow Feds try as well!

Edited by Legioxx, 22 February 2015 - 09:22 AM.

#8 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:17 AM

Yesterday we completely stopped attacks despite two 12s attacking us. This was expected as you said for word to come trickling down, so we werent sweating. We then recieved word from AW and eventually HHOD saying no to the ceasefire. They then dropped 48 on us. Again, props for letting us know ahead of time that it was a no. This was not an issue of it taking time- we were told no and the attack ensued, and obviously we responded. It is my sincerest hope that we can all (HK and davion) get over being butthurt by each others post/attacking each other and respond to the much bigger threat

#9 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

It's my sincere hope that we can drive davion into the space sea. However this isnt the thread to troll in.

Edited by YCSLiesmith, 22 February 2015 - 09:21 AM.

#10 LegioIV

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:31 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 22 February 2015 - 09:20 AM, said:

It's my sincere hope that we can drive davion into the space sea. However this isnt the thread to troll in.

See this just seemed pointless and you pointed out it was pointless lol classy. :P

I was not aware they said no but maybe we should find out why they said no and work toward making them say yes? Asking why and trying to continue to mend broken bonds. You guys showed in a big way you can take back your land and you did (Theodore Kurita would be proud!) so its not a sign of weakness. Im going to look into the why and how of things, until then I wish you luck against the clans.

#11 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:49 PM

I express my personal opinion of peace with the combine every time I have a cup of tea. Ahh, Dear Coordinator. So nice of you to hold that for me.

#12 Musashi Alexander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:52 PM

[redacted]
Actually, closer to the other way around considering the balance of power.

But it matters not really. Offered, refused, the merry-go-round continues

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 27 February 2015 - 04:09 PM.
Unconstructive quote

#13 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:04 AM

View Postpwnface, on 21 February 2015 - 09:58 PM, said:

... House Kurita desperately ...

I find it hard to hide my amusement at this part.

We are attempting to keep this announcement from devolving into troll wars.

Oh Mrs pwnface...now you are even groveling at the Dave´s feet. How can you stoop any lower?

Ha ha ha ha

Oh damn I think I set myself up for being called a gymnast by Mustafa.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 27 February 2015 - 03:52 AM.

#14 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:34 PM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 27 February 2015 - 03:04 AM, said:

Oh Mrs pwnface...now you are even groveling at the Dave´s feet. How can you stoop any lower?

You've attempted to troll pretty much every single post I've made in the past week or so, are you stalking me or just desperate for my attention?

#15 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:40 PM

Can´t it be both?

Ha ha ha ha

#16 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:52 PM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 27 February 2015 - 06:40 PM, said:

Can´t it be both?

Ha ha ha ha

I didn't know I had a fan club. :)

#17 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:14 PM

Yes, let´s call it a fan club.

Ha ha ha ha

#18 SethAbercromby

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:30 PM

View Postpwnface, on 27 February 2015 - 06:34 PM, said:

You've attempted to troll pretty much every single post I've made in the past week or so, are you stalking me or just desperate for my attention?

Isn't it strange? Every single DCMS pilot respects your wish for peaceful discussion/negotiations and this is the way we are treated by other representatives/faction pilots.

I'll try to keep this my only post in here, but I urge some people in here to think a little of how they are presenting themselves, their unit and the faction banner they have decided to align themselves with. This might only be a game, but that is no reason to forget common human decency.

#19 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:49 PM

View PostSethAbercromby, on 28 February 2015 - 04:30 PM, said:

...and this is the way we are treated by other representatives/faction pilots....

By me.

View PostSethAbercromby, on 28 February 2015 - 04:30 PM, said:

Isn't it strange? Every single DCMS pilot respects your wish for peaceful discussion/negotiations...

Ha ha ha ha

Edited by Molossian Dog, 28 February 2015 - 04:51 PM.

#20 SethAbercromby

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 28 February 2015 - 05:02 PM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 28 February 2015 - 04:49 PM, said:

By me.

Ha ha ha ha

You might be the first idiot troll, I give you that. And have you seen anyone with a Kurita symbol trolling here aside from one random comment?

It is evident that kurita has long become the scapegoat for all wrong in the IS currently. I bet Davion is baming us for their agressive campaign against Liao as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users