Common Defense For Luthien?

21 replies to this topic

#21 LoklanZFG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationWraeclast

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:03 PM

View PostMycrus, on 22 February 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

I don't get what the big deal is.. if my clan alt wasn't tied to jade falcon i would have been queuing vs luthien instead of defending it.

It's a bloody war game... the more people queue for a specific world the more fights we get..

That's kinda the way I looked at it. The first ever faction capital battle in CW history, possibly the only one ever. Everyone would want to get in on that action, and if someone doesn't like HK and doesn't want to help us defend, it makes sense they'd hop on clan alts if they had them to attack instead.

All in all, no harm was done thanks to an outpouring of defenders and counter attackers from all the IS houses o7

#22 Shahadet

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 98 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:07 PM

View PostMycrus, on 22 February 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

I don't get what the big deal is.. if my clan alt wasn't tied to jade falcon i would have been queuing vs luthien instead of defending it.

It's a bloody war game... the more people queue for a specific world the more fights we get..

Its not really a big deal Myc. Its just that the hypocrisy of all the Davion and Marikbeers people crying about NKVA, and "you attack Davion and run away from Clans" and all this other stuff has now been firmly established and made blatant for everyone to see, is all.

<sarcasm-mode engaged>
*gasp*
How dare HK pilots want to fight against IS opponents?! You should just fight the clans - ALWAYS!

How dare they get a chuckle out of forum-trolling some thin-skinned players?!

How dare they *double gasp* dare to enjoy a VIDEO GAME?!! Don't they know this is life or death?!

Don't they know that their refusal to join the nSL is totally a sign that they plan to NEVER fight the clans and ONLY fight the Davions?!

And thus makes all HK pilots scummy human beings and unworthy of anything except contempt?!
</sarcasm-mode>

But that is just my own personal take on it. I happen to agree with you - if someone else's planetary capital was up for grabs I totally would have made an alt account just to go have fights. At least a couple, before getting back to taking care of my own faction. Because hey! - it's a video game and that kind of stuff is cool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users