124 replies to this topic

#21 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:48 PM

View PostDarthRevis, on 23 February 2015 - 12:20 PM, said:

Why would we just give them up when we can defend them and just take the MS tag off the planet while still keeping it for their faction? Maybe the details of CW has eluded you freebirths?

Also CSJ has never had a MS unit join us to help so we have no MS planets to defend anyway. I think only CGB has the help of MS units, now run along lost little dragon. Most Jags are banging on your front door....we have gifts of dakka and pewpew for you.

that works too i guess, anyways MS overextended itself and now can't leave Ghost Beat without losing those planets from JF, wolf, Steiner or FRR attacks. Cause as soon as they leave their ghost bear contract the dogs of war will be unleashed on those planets. So their little nation state they made for themselves won't last...say goodbye to the four planets that still remain in your little island MS

Edited by Czarr, 23 February 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#22 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

Doesn't the unit who defends most get tags on the planet if it is successfully defended?

#23 Necromantion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

Ahaha... this has been a good laugh so far.

So Czarr, care to tell us why you are so upset with MS?

#24 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:21 PM

View PostNecromantion, on 23 February 2015 - 03:53 PM, said:

Don't feed the trolls.

#25 The Conquistador

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:11 AM

View PostCzarr, on 23 February 2015 - 03:48 PM, said:

that works too i guess, anyways MS overextended itself and now can't leave Ghost Beat without losing those planets from JF, wolf, Steiner or FRR attacks. Cause as soon as they leave their ghost bear contract the dogs of war will be unleashed on those planets. So their little nation state they made for themselves won't last...say goodbye to the four planets that still remain in your little island MS

First: [-MS-] loses planets all the time (most cycles in fact) the difference between [-MS-] and Kurita is....we can actually TAKE a planet. Ya, ya, ya, some unit took a planet from us, LOL! While they were busy doing that we took 3-4 other ones....zzz.

Second: That little 'nation state' was made by PGI algorithm.

Third: By the time [-MS-] loses those 4 planets we will have taken 14+ others. (If [-MS-] EVER loses those planets to begin with)

Now I can understand why Kurita can't TAKE a planet, "most" Merc Units worth anything where run off by the horrible Kurita 'PUGS' (still a couple great units in Kurita...why I have NO idea), but for the love to Terra why can't you at least TRY to DEFEND your planets. I don't expect you to be successful mind you, but can you at least SHOW UP to defend your own planets???

Let's take a look a the "Kurita Defense Force" shall we....

Posted Image

Here is another example of the people who defend Kurita planets....

Posted Image

Anyone notice what is missing from the "KURITA Defense Force"??? Oh, that is right....KURITA is missing from the "Kurita Defense Force".

I had 6 straight attacks on "Kurita" worlds tonight and there was not ONE Kurita pilot on the other team just like the screen shots above. Davion....defending a Kurita planet. Steiner.....defending a Kurita planet, Liao was there, and so was FRR, but Kurita??? Not a single one Kurita pilot brave enough to even show up to defend their own world, NOT ONE.

On a side note: Hats off to all those who at least attempted to do for Kurita what Kurita WILL NOT do for itself.

Kurita will soon join FRR as nothing but a memory of a time that has passed, the only difference is people actually LIKED FRR and at least TRIED to defend it. Kurita has no such hope of aid likely because Kurita will not even defend itself (cuz if you not going to defend your own shait, what makes you think someone else will do it for you?).

So, some Mech Unit takes a contract with Ghost Bear ([-MS-] or ANY other Merc Unit) then leaves Ghost Bear so they can drop in their IS mechs....will they lose tags on planets? Maybe yes, maybe no. That said [-MS-] knows that Ghost Bear will fight to KEEP what they have (win or lose they will SHOW UP), other Merc Units know this too.

Any Mech Unit stupid enough to take a contact for Kurita will 100%, no question, without a shadow of a doubt lose every planet they take as fast as they can possibly be lost the day they leave Kurita, and why??? Because not only can Kurita pilots not TAKE planets, they don't even show up to defend them (6 drops, no Kurita pilots...SIX....IN A ROW).

TL:DR - Kurita is a joke that is no longer even funny, end of story.

Edited by The Conquistador, 24 February 2015 - 04:52 AM.

#26 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:20 AM

This whole TAG game is just sad. Incredibly sad.

#27 The Conquistador

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:49 AM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 24 February 2015 - 04:20 AM, said:

This whole TAG game is just sad. Incredibly sad.

I agree, taking a planet should be more than just a tag. The faction and unit should both get 'boost' for taking / keeping planets. Something like +1% C-Bill boost for ALL faction members, and 1% Faction Loyalty boost for ALL unit members per planet. (as just an idea). Might give Merc Units a reason to stay with one faction (so they can get the C-Bill and Faction Loyalty boosts).

Edited by The Conquistador, 24 February 2015 - 04:49 AM.

#28 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:20 AM

I was thinking Kurita wants to be funny with this thread. But after seeing them doing nothing for their defense last cycle, conquering no clan planet either and getting their Davion target to 60% I slowly come to realize this "do not defend" crap is actually their tactic they want to share with us thanks to Dear Coordinators benevolence.

Thank you Clan Black Tapeworm. Ha ha ha ha.

Edited by Duvanor, 24 February 2015 - 05:23 AM.

#29 Tunes of war

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:30 AM

View PostNecromantion, on 23 February 2015 - 03:53 PM, said:

in this thread is enough evidence why the IS is upset with MS...

http://mwomercs.com/...estions-for-ms/

Edited by Tunes of war, 24 February 2015 - 05:34 AM.

#30 The Conquistador

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:23 AM

View PostTunes of war, on 24 February 2015 - 05:30 AM, said:

in this thread is enough evidence why the IS is upset with MS...

http://mwomercs.com/...estions-for-ms/

You mean the tread that was peaceful and respectful, with other groups asking questions, and [-MS-] helping them get answers, until Zfailboat (Kurita) and YOU, Tunes of war (also Kurita), came in an "Kurita'ed' up the place? Is that the tread??? Don't you have a planet getting attacked that needs to be defended, oh that's right, Kurita lets everyone ELSE (Steiner, Davion, ect) do the work for them while they make snarky forum posts.

That tread you posted is prof positive why as long as Kurita is around CW can't have 'nice things'. You know the tread where the first 12 posts are love and happiness with Randoms asking questions and [-MS-] giving answers, then comes the '13th post' - BOOOM - Kurita shiats all over the thread, the people posting in it, and them selves!!! That tread???

The only IS group 'upset' with [-MS-] is Kurita and son I gotta tell ya, no one.....AND I DO MEAN NO ONE...cares (Clan or IS). You are the butter that Clan Ghost Bear / Clan Smoke Jags are cutting through like a hot knife. So why don't you start writing your next snarky reply because we ALL know that since Kurita will not defend their own planets, you have nothing else to do but write snark.

Next time you want to post a link to an anti- [-MS-] tread, you should pick a thread that where a respectable conversation doesn't devolve the moment a Kurita pilots makes a post. Or, not. LoL

kbyethanks.
<3

Edited by The Conquistador, 24 February 2015 - 06:30 AM.

#31 DerHenker

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:33 AM

well sry but MS just looks like a grp of people that play the concept of "to big to fail"
its your choice i can understand that np
also when i look at the "working places" of MS i see the "lets get easy tag's" pattern
but dont think that quantity = quality even when stalin sad something else :-)
this is the only thing MS realy stands out for the quantity
i know this sounds anti MS and all but its just a view of a player that looks things from the outside the innercircle
and plz dont play the "he is kurita" card on me now ;-)

#32 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:45 AM

View PostDerHenker, on 24 February 2015 - 06:33 AM, said:

well sry but MS just looks like a grp of people that play the concept of "to big to fail"
its your choice i can understand that np
also when i look at the "working places" of MS i see the "lets get easy tag's" pattern
but dont think that quantity = quality even when stalin sad something else :-)
this is the only thing MS realy stands out for the quantity
i know this sounds anti MS and all but its just a view of a player that looks things from the outside the innercircle
and plz dont play the "he is kurita" card on me now ;-)

Let's get easy tags pattern....RIGHT. Easy like FRR planets of the last 2 weeks, the best of the best (228, QQ, Lords, etc) are in FRR right now (and have been for almost 2 cycles), and the first planet we take (when PGI actually opens up the lane) every day we can...that is right ladies and gentlemen FRR. So according to Kurita 228, QQ, Lords, etc are 'easy tags'. Glad you shared what you REALLY think of those units DerHenker. I'm sure they agree with you. /rolls eyes

#33 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:50 AM

View PostThe Conquistador, on 24 February 2015 - 04:11 AM, said:

Let's take a look a the "Kurita Defense Force" shall we....

Only joke here how easy to take your worlds you try defend when playing IS mechs. You go back to clan tech fast, neh? Ha ha ha.

#34 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:53 AM

Uh... Phoenix Legion is not Kurita. They are mercs and I am quite sure they are not running from fights or just going to the southern front. I do not know if MS will encounter them very often cause they are a Eurpean unit. When I was fighting them, they always showed a good performance and also good sportsmanship/polite behaviour.

But the same counts for MS. During the Bear/Wolf clashes I had my share of games against MS and what I saw was not just quantity but a lot of quality and I do not recall any insults or other negative conduct.

#35 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:53 AM

View PostTasker, on 24 February 2015 - 06:50 AM, said:

Only joke here how easy to take your worlds you try defend when playing IS mechs. You go back to clan tech fast, neh? Ha ha ha.

IS mechs, Clan mechs, the result is the same, but ya [-MS-] players are the devil because they want to play in ALL the mechs they have bought / paid for and not just Clan mechs, or JUST Inner Spear mechs. Those heartless ********!!!

#36 Tunes of war

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:01 AM

View PostDuvanor, on 24 February 2015 - 06:53 AM, said:

Uh... Phoenix Legion is not Kurita. They are mercs and I am quite sure they are not running from fights or just going to the southern front. I do not know if MS will encounter them very often cause they are a Eurpean unit. When I was fighting them, they always showed a good performance and also good sportsmanship/polite behaviour.

But the same counts for MS. During the Bear/Wolf clashes I had my share of games against MS and what I saw was not just quantity but a lot of quality and I do not recall any insults or other negative conduct.

thx :) actully they should know, they tried to recruit us ;)

i never said that MS showes bad sportsmanship or were unpolite - i just keep saying that MS is doing what every they wants to do and that is pissing couple of IS houses of... see the kurita/marik conflict... it all started with MS...

how many people do you have 400-500 ? you are a borgcollective and the biggest unit around...

#37 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:03 AM

View PostDuvanor, on 24 February 2015 - 06:53 AM, said:

o7

I give the same salute before and after the game...no matter the results, no matter the unit, no matter the faction.

[-MS-] gladly shares our Team Speak 3 with any and all fellow factions members who are not in the unit to come join in on the fun (when we are running less than 12 and have PUGS with TS3 willing to log in and join us).

[-MS-] makes it a point to TRY and abide by all faction cease fires and alliances in place (providing we know about them) for all factions we join. Mistakes HAVE been made, but they where 'honest' mistakes.

[-MS-] pilots (on the whole) would rather lose to a great team then stomp a bunch of PUGS. I KNOW this is how I FEEL anyway. When I LOSE it is not uncommon for me to THANK the team that just stomped us for the good old fashion passionate and humbling ass whipping

If Kurita would stop pissing down our backs and tell us it's raining, [-MS-] might one day sign a Kurita contract so they could fight WITH US, but I doubt the 'rain' will ever stop so I wouldn't hold my breath.

With <3 and respect to all (yes, even to Kurita...uh. /wink)
- Armando

o7

Edited by Armando, 24 February 2015 - 07:06 AM.

#38 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:04 AM

View PostThe Conquistador, on 24 February 2015 - 04:11 AM, said:

Any Mech Unit stupid enough to take a contact for Kurita will 100%, no question, without a shadow of a doubt lose every planet they take as fast as they can possibly be lost the day they leave Kurita, and why??? Because not only can Kurita pilots not TAKE planets, they don't even show up to defend them (6 drops, no Kurita pilots...SIX....IN A ROW).

TL:DR - Kurita is a joke that is no longer even funny, end of story.

first of all, Pugs generally defend. Loyalist 12 mans generally attack. second of all, everyone in the IS hates kurita because we're too cool for them to handle so they've stopped defending. tbh this is actually slowing down the clan invasion because you have to spend 10 minutes to ghost drop and can roll davion and marik pugs in like 3, lmao.

third of all, who cares? we win our matches and get mad cbills and that's really all that counts. If anything I'd think a merc unit would want to join a faction that has made enemies of half the IS and has multiple clans to fight. fast drops, high pay, all for the price of not having your name on clan front planets. what's not to love?

#39 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:05 AM

Urgs are you shure Tunes of war? In that case we will bee all -MS- in a short amount of time.

No I don t think so.

#40 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:10 AM

Granted, MS presence in your neighborhood can be a little inconvenient. But you have to realize they are a big unit and looking for fights. There is no bad intention and the drops against them are fun.

We of Clan Wolf can deal with that and we have them every 2 weeks as neighbors, sometimes between those times as enemies. Kurita had to deal with them as Marik for one week. That should not be a big problem.

As a last remark - blaming MS for the Kurita-Marik situation seems inappropriate since Marik did not apologize for or condemn their mercenaries actions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users