124 replies to this topic

#41 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:13 AM

View PostArmando, on 24 February 2015 - 07:03 AM, said:

If Kurita would stop pissing down our backs and tell us it's raining, [-MS-] might one day sign a Kurita contract so they could fight WITH US, but I doubt the 'rain' will ever stop so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hmmm. So disappoint to know that MS troublemakers not going to sign up with Kurita to attack allies such as FRR or Liao. What a shame.

Also very disappoint to realize that MS not going to join Kurita to open up new front so can switch sides and attack from that front again.

Edited by Tasker, 24 February 2015 - 07:13 AM.

#42 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:14 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 24 February 2015 - 07:04 AM, said:

first of all, Pugs generally defend. Loyalist 12 mans generally attack. second of all, everyone in the IS hates kurita because we're too cool for them to handle so they've stopped defending. tbh this is actually slowing down the clan invasion because you have to spend 10 minutes to ghost drop and can roll davion and marik pugs in like 3, lmao.

third of all, who cares? we win our matches and get mad cbills and that's really all that counts. If anything I'd think a merc unit would want to join a faction that has made enemies of half the IS and has multiple clans to fight. fast drops, high pay, all for the price of not having your name on clan front planets. what's not to love?

The only faction that lets pugs from other factions 100% defend their planets is Kurita. First and only time I have ever attacked a faction and found it was defended TOTALLY and COMPLETELY by other factions except the faction we were attacking.

As for 'what's not to love?'....how about the pilots in the Kurita faction, because they DON'T defend their own stuff, because the DO go into peaceful forum threads and take large shiats over the thread and the people posting in it (THEN have the BALLS to post a link, like they were not the ones that came in and derailed it)....as starting points.

Ah...So Kurita can have the "we win our matches and get mad cbills and that's really all that counts"... I do what I want to do attitude and it's all flowers and candy, but if anyone else only cares about winning matches and getting mad cbills they be the devil. You are in NO WAY being hypocritical, just as I am in no way being facetious.

Also....42nd post in thread....all other post are irrelevant (mine included) LoL

Edited by Armando, 24 February 2015 - 07:47 AM.

#43 Necromantion

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:23 AM

View PostTasker, on 24 February 2015 - 06:50 AM, said:

Only joke here how easy to take your worlds you try defend when playing IS mechs. You go back to clan tech fast, neh? Ha ha ha.

We always attack and defend not just one of the other and have never had issues defending worlds as IS.

View PostDuvanor, on 24 February 2015 - 07:10 AM, said:

As a last remark - blaming MS for the Kurita-Marik situation seems inappropriate since Marik did not apologize for or condemn their mercenaries actions.

In real life people blame Obama, in MWO CW everyone blames MS. *shrug*

Also didnt Kurita tell the NSL to stuff it? :huh:

Edited by Necromantion, 24 February 2015 - 07:23 AM.

#44 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:25 AM

View PostNecromantion, on 24 February 2015 - 07:23 AM, said:

We always attack and defend not just one of the other and have never had issues defending worlds as IS.

I think Kurita told them to 'pound sand', not sure, but yes something to that effect. LoL

#45 HUNTERS MOON

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:38 AM

CW is not what was sold. PGI restaurant promises steak and gives you cat food.

Starting to look for the next game to obsess over....

#46 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:42 AM

View PostRENEGADEMOON, on 24 February 2015 - 07:38 AM, said:

CW is not what was sold. PGI restaurant promises steak and gives you cat food.

Starting to look for the next game to obsess over....

If you want to "obsess" I hear good things about Star Citizen. (I have 'obsessed' with SC to the tune of $1400+ dollars....so far)

With that in mind.....Orion? Worth $325?? Why/why not???

Edited by Armando, 24 February 2015 - 07:43 AM.

#47 AdamBaines

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:09 AM

View PostArmando, on 24 February 2015 - 07:42 AM, said:

If you want to "obsess" I hear good things about Star Citizen. (I have 'obsessed' with SC to the tune of $1400+ dollars....so far) With that in mind.....Orion? Worth $325?? Why/why not???

Whats the latest update on SC?

#48 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:10 AM

View PostNecromantion, on 24 February 2015 - 07:23 AM, said:

Why would we join the faction politics tryhards who want to tell us what to do and the davion fedrat clanners who we were owning all over the place when we could just as easily roll all of them and make millions of cbills a night?

Similarly, why would we kowtow to MS when we dont care about worlds and gain nothing but headaches from being pushed around by mercenaries?

#49 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:14 AM

View PostAdamBaines, on 24 February 2015 - 08:09 AM, said:

Whats the latest update on SC?

The new Mining ship (the Orion) concept sale is going on now. Ship is HUGE (bigger than 890 Jump, Carrack, and Reclaimers) with a ton of cargo room, but it be $$$ (to the tune of $325 dollars).

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 24 February 2015 - 08:10 AM, said:

Why would we join the faction politics tryhards who want to tell us what to do and the davion fedrat clanners who we were owning all over the place when we could just as easily roll all of them and make millions of cbills a night?

Similarly, why would we kowtow to MS when we dont care about worlds and gain nothing but headaches from being pushed around by mercenaries?

Why would you want to work with the community during COMMUNITY Warfare? That is a great question! Hum...let me lend you my slide rule so you can figure it out. hum-kay.

Why would you want to get wet when you go swimming? You should be able to swim AND stay dry....right?

Only Kurita could ask the 'tough questions' ladies and gentlemen. Only Kurita. LoL

Edited by Armando, 24 February 2015 - 08:17 AM.

#50 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:21 AM

Uh, we do work with the community. NKVA follows ceasefires and whatnot even when ceasefires are dumb. But other communities, like marik, davion, or Every Single Clan, exist to have war made on them.

I get that clanners have some kumbaya pact where they don't bully each other except sometimes clan wolf because they're so tempting. But the IS is nobler than that. We simply can't submit ourselves to some grand alliance, because the true and rightful ruler of all mankind has already got our loyalty.
Posted Image

Edited by YCSLiesmith, 24 February 2015 - 08:21 AM.

#51 Necromantion

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:23 AM

View PostTunes of war, on 24 February 2015 - 07:01 AM, said:

... see the kurita/marik conflict... it all started with MS...

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 24 February 2015 - 08:10 AM, said:

So then the Marik/Kurita conflict didnt start with MS. Thanks for clearing that up.

Also regarding being a headache, we dont need to be on your faction to do that. I think were more of a thorn in your side, or a thorn in your territory if you rather.

See you on the battlefield, if you show up to defend your Kuritan planets some time.

Its hard to defend planets when you cant light rush a defense though right? ;)

#52 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:27 AM

View PostNecromantion, on 24 February 2015 - 08:23 AM, said:

So then the Marik/Kurita conflict didnt start with MS. Thanks for clearing that up.

Also regarding being a headache, we dont need to be on your faction to do that. I think were more of a thorn in your side, or a thorn in your territory if you rather.

See you on the battlefield, if you show up to defend your Kuritan planets some time.

Its hard to defend planets when you cant light rush a defense though right? ;)

Nah, it totally did. MS started expanding the wormhole, we took it back, then Marik got mad and we rolled them.

and it's not hard to defend planets at all, what are you talking about? even pugs can do it

#53 Necromantion

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:33 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 24 February 2015 - 08:27 AM, said:

Nah, it totally did. MS started expanding the wormhole, we took it back, then Marik got mad and we rolled them.

and it's not hard to defend planets at all, what are you talking about? even pugs can do it

If its not hard to defend why don't we ever see full Kurita 12 mans on defense the last week and a half other than maybe 1 out of 5-10 games? :ph34r:

#54 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:35 AM

View PostThe Conquistador, on 24 February 2015 - 04:49 AM, said:

I agree, taking a planet should be more than just a tag. [BONUSES!!!]

Or..

OR...

just remove the silly tags alltogether and put an end to this re tarded E-peenery based on the meta of the metagame that bores the majority of the playerbase...

Wait, that doesn´t really cater to the people of this particular board, now does it?

Bugger....

Edited by Molossian Dog, 24 February 2015 - 08:37 AM.

#55 Necromantion

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:41 AM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 24 February 2015 - 08:35 AM, said:

Or..

OR...

just remove the silly tags alltogether and put an end to this re tarded E-peenery based on the meta of the metagame that bores the majority of the playerbase...

Wait, that doesn´t really cater to the people of this particular board, now does it?

Bugger....

PGI has indicated that there will eventually be some bonus's based on planets held *shrug*

#56 Gordon Gecko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 348 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:43 AM

View PostCzarr, on 22 February 2015 - 11:49 AM, said:

So MS occupied planets in CGB's little colony wedged between JF and wolf is coming under heavy attack from FRR units like 228

Here is my advice to clanners, DO NOT help defend MS occupied planets. Remember all the wars they started between you and your fellow clans

let those planets fall!!!

Makes no difference to us, we loose some we gain some but generally take more than we loose ;)

Posted Image

Edited by Gordon Gecko, 24 February 2015 - 08:43 AM.

#57 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:46 AM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 24 February 2015 - 08:35 AM, said:

Or..

OR...

just remove the silly tags alltogether and put an end to this ******** E-peenery based on the meta of the metagame...

You can replace the tags with C-Bill and Faction Loyalty boosts to units that gets / keeps planets and we will still roll up Kurita and smoke them like bones (like we ALWAYS do...when they have the balls to actually SHOW UP that is). We came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and we are all out of bubble gum. (notice how 'we are here for planet tags' is missing).

Tags or no tags on planets we are still gonna CONTINUE fry us up some Kurita flavored salmon. Just like we did when we were Davion. Just like we did when we were Merick, Just like we are now as Ghost Bear.

#58 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:47 AM

View PostNecromantion, on 24 February 2015 - 08:33 AM, said:

If its not hard to defend why don't we ever see full Kurita 12 mans on defense the last week and a half other than maybe 1 out of 5-10 games? :ph34r:

because we're all dropping on davion planets.

#59 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 24 February 2015 - 08:47 AM, said:

because we're all dropping on davion planets.

Davion eh. We will see how long THAT lasts.

Edited by Armando, 24 February 2015 - 08:53 AM.

#60 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:53 AM

When do I get to play vs North Korean Verbal Assault? I do about 50-100 CW a week and never see them. I was so looking forward to meeting Dear Coordinator. I got him a statue of his wife.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users