Don't Defend Ms Planets, Clanners

124 replies to this topic

#1 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 11:49 AM

So MS occupied planets in CGB's little colony wedged between JF and wolf is coming under heavy attack from FRR units like 228

Here is my advice to clanners, DO NOT help defend MS occupied planets. Remember all the wars they started between you and your fellow clans

let those planets fall!!!

Edited by Czarr, 22 February 2015 - 11:50 AM.

#2 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 22 February 2015 - 11:58 AM

View PostCzarr, on 22 February 2015 - 11:49 AM, said:

So MS occupied planets in CGB's little colony wedged between JF and wolf is coming under heavy attack from FRR units like 228

Here is my advice to clanners, DO NOT help defend MS occupied planets. Remember all the wars they started between you and your fellow clans

Show me on the doll where MS touched you.

#3 Boguslaj

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 177 posts
  • LocationBelarus, Minsk

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:01 PM

Great joke! :lol:

#4 stratagos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 457 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:17 PM

Bu bu but Clan Unity!

#5 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:17 PM

View PostSaxie, on 22 February 2015 - 11:58 AM, said:

Show me on the doll where MS touched you.

They broke CW and PGI has yet to address the merc issue

#6 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:24 PM

Not much else to do :(

I ike to think we were defending a Ghost Bear planet, not a MercStar planet.

Anyway, we won a particularly hard-fought ghost counterattack, then we got bored and started to do "chicken races" for fun and training :P

#7 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:28 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 22 February 2015 - 02:24 PM, said:

Not much else to do :(

I ike to think we were defending a Ghost Bear planet, not a MercStar planet.

Anyway, we won a particularly hard-fought ghost counterattack, then we got bored and started to do "chicken races" for fun and training :P

Are those ghost bear planets or planets that are blocking wolfs attack corridor ? They should be wolf planets if MS who claim they are wolf allies weren't in your way

#8 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:05 AM

Die, freebirth!

#9 Devil Fox

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:23 AM

View PostCzarr, on 22 February 2015 - 02:28 PM, said:

Are those ghost bear planets or planets that are blocking wolfs attack corridor ? They should be wolf planets if MS who claim they are wolf allies weren't in your way

Wolf has a clear FRR attack lane... the problem is the fact their not able to handle multiple comp teams dropping simultaneously onto their worlds, where skill trumps numbers (particularly on attack lanes). Throw in when they do get a planet it either doesn't open up the next world due to a broken algorithm or they lose the planet the next cycle it's up.

Broken algorithm hasn't done anyone any favours in the FRR pocket of battle... so go away little troll... seems like one thing Kurita can actually produce these days.

#10 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:13 AM

Was this part of that "LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS" thing the steiners had going?

Silly cbill pinatas.

#11 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:29 AM

View PostCzarr, on 22 February 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

They broke CW and PGI has yet to address the merc issue

Can you really break something that never worked in the first place?

#12 Mordin Ashe

• 1,505 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:19 AM

Freebirth telling Clanners what to do? You must be joking, right? Right?

#13 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:40 AM

View PostApostal Sinclair, on 23 February 2015 - 02:23 AM, said:

Wolf has a clear FRR attack lane... the problem is the fact their not able to handle multiple comp teams dropping simultaneously onto their worlds, where skill trumps numbers (particularly on attack lanes). Throw in when they do get a planet it either doesn't open up the next world due to a broken algorithm or they lose the planet the next cycle it's up.

Broken algorithm hasn't done anyone any favours in the FRR pocket of battle... so go away little troll... seems like one thing Kurita can actually produce these days.

Depends on the actual number of Comp teams we have to handle. At the moment that number seems quite high.

Another factor is that we were mostly able to make gains in the Oceanic and European time windows. It might be just my impression, but I think those timeframes occur more often without target to attack then the NA timeframe.

Definate thing I can say is MS/CGB are not blocking our path. FRR/IS numbers are. And having 3 phases to lose planets and 1 or 2 at best to gain planets does not help either.

#14 Mordin Ashe

• 1,505 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:10 AM

View PostDuvanor, on 23 February 2015 - 06:40 AM, said:

Another factor is that we were mostly able to make gains in the Oceanic and European time windows. It might be just my impression, but I think those timeframes occur more often without target to attack then the NA timeframe.

PGI is in that time frame, it is when they are at work and can easily add more targets by manual alterations.

#15 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:42 AM

No one can deal with multiple 12 mans dropping on a planet. When a group like MS Zerg rushes a planet and has 4 attackers to the one defender 12 man and maybe a pug group, no matter how many times that defender wins , the Zerg rushers will always win the planet. I could put together a 300 man unit filled with the worse MWO players and I guarantee we will win a planet just by Zerg rushing and getting the ghost drops. The game is broke and PGI won't fix it , CW is dying

And btw I'm not insulted by comments against kurita, I am a merc not a loyalist

Edited by Czarr, 23 February 2015 - 11:43 AM.

#16 Kain Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:52 AM

We had no FRR attack lane for much of the weekend. Again.

#17 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:20 PM

Why would we just give them up when we can defend them and just take the MS tag off the planet while still keeping it for their faction? Maybe the details of CW has eluded you freebirths?

Also CSJ has never had a MS unit join us to help so we have no MS planets to defend anyway. I think only CGB has the help of MS units, now run along lost little dragon. Most Jags are banging on your front door....we have gifts of dakka and pewpew for you.

Edited by DarthRevis, 23 February 2015 - 12:20 PM.

#18 Malcolm Vordermark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:24 PM

It has been a hard fight the past week or so, for sure. One advantage I would give the Wolves is that they are almost completely made up of loyalist forces. The FRR is currently reinforced with a few large merc groups, on the other hand. I imagine at some point they will take up a new contract elsewhere and the FRR will fall at that point.

I doubt that there is currently a faction with a large enough loyalist force to stand up to some of the larger merc groups. Perhaps they will make it more appealing to be a loyalist. Even then, some new issues come up. Certainly, it is not a problem with a clear solution.

At any rate, back to the topic of this thread. MS is currently providing substantial assistance to Wolf by keeping up the pressure on FRR planets. To allow old grudges to get in the way during the current IS counter offensive would be dumb.

Edited by Rouken, 23 February 2015 - 12:28 PM.

#19 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:56 PM

View PostVassago Rain, on 23 February 2015 - 03:29 AM, said:

Can you really break something that never worked in the first place?

Can you really break something or say something never worked when it was never implemented in the first place? :)

We are all the same type of unit right now. We would like there to be a difference beyond contract length...but there is not! Wolf is nothing but mercs. GB has nothing but loyalists. It's all the same right now and everyone has the same options.

#20 Devil Fox

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:13 PM

View PostDuvanor, on 23 February 2015 - 06:40 AM, said:

Depends on the actual number of Comp teams we have to handle. At the moment that number seems quite high.

Definate thing I can say is MS/CGB are not blocking our path. FRR/IS numbers are. And having 3 phases to lose planets and 1 or 2 at best to gain planets does not help either.

So true, that's the current problem... algorithm breakdowns are the main issue, the problem is Oceanic is almost dead that late night NA can ramp planets up and leave them for puggles to hold, and EU has their own agenda that most factions are finding.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users