Can We Be Just... Just A Little More Serious? (For Every Is Faction)

69 replies to this topic

#41 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:35 PM

View PostMikeTheDestructor, on 24 February 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

I won't make names because that's clear: here in HK someone is really overdoing it and you are making people get fed up even between your fellow kuritans. And some mercs as well...

So I suggest everyone to calm down, take a breath and avoid the stupid fight over the forums and in CW. And I say EVERYONE: Kurita, Davion, Marik.... Shouldn't we be fighting the clans? After Luthien we are again at that?!

And if you want to talk like civil people about ceasefire and alliances other than responding to these thoughts go ahead but trolling will get REPORTED. Yes, you heard that right. It doesn't work? Well I don't care what you trolls say so let us talk normally please!

PS: I'm not in charge in house Kurita, I'm a Marik mercenary that went to help them against the clans so these are my 2 cents, I want to hear you now

Posted Image

#42 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:44 AM

View PostRichter B., on 24 February 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

No, this is a video game.

Thread was ended on post one.

#43 Skye Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 250 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:27 AM

View PostCoordinator Aigis Kurita, on 24 February 2015 - 03:34 PM, said:

Clan Davion Member Curiously Quiet About This

I just wanted to know, I see no reason to get all turnt up about it. :)
I may not understand it, but there's no real reason you can't say it.

Edited by Skye Storm, 25 February 2015 - 04:32 AM.

#44 MikeTheDestructor

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:05 AM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 24 February 2015 - 04:00 PM, said:

we offered a ceasefire to focus clans, they said no. end of story. the ball is in their court - either they say yes and we push back the clans together, or they stay obstinate and terra burns. please dont say its our fault at this point :P

*sees a full page in front of this post* welp not getting read lmao

Thanks for the polite answer. :)

View PostVassago Rain, on 25 February 2015 - 03:44 AM, said:

Thread was ended on post one.

I think you said it right.... Then I even over reacted

View PostTasker, on 24 February 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

Wonder how long before thread is deleted by OP.

Failed attempt of diplomacy, my fault. But deleting is not an answer. It is going to be a memento that I'm not good at diplomacy and that CW forums are a no no then. <_< Absolutely when you are not good at dealing with trolling

And sorry if I made someone waste his/her time

Edited by MikeTheDestructor, 25 February 2015 - 06:06 AM.

#45 Koshirou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 827 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:01 AM

View Postwanderer, on 24 February 2015 - 02:39 PM, said:

No. I want to fight Davions until they are all dead, then I can fight Clanners and hopefully THEY are all dead.

And then? Find a different hobby?

#46 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:30 AM

and then, map reset.

#47 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:00 AM

Just to add some sanity to this thread, I get what he is saying. The root cause is win / loss. When a side is getting its way and winning it could care less about inter dynamics and relationships. When a side is losing or not getting its way ... any little negative vibe blows up and they get mad. Kurita may lose planets to the massive forces of CGB and organized strong military of CSJ ... but Kurita doesn't bend over to its IS masters whom want Kurita to dance on puppet strings.

Talk to your Davion allies. Ask them to honor a cease fire. Once that happens, NKVA will unleash on the clans and Marik + Davion would be much happier. Yet you want war to punish Kurita for its forum warriors. Not sure about you Dear Coordinator say ... you silly clanner, DIE NOW!

OP, if you want a real relationship building experience. Jump into comms. PvP forum warrior experiences are never pleasant. They are best experienced with funny MEMEs than mean words. :)

Last but not least ... NKVA = the Onion for MWO. The fact most of you can't seem to quite grasp that is surprising to me.

#48 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:05 AM

View PostCrockdaddyAoD, on 25 February 2015 - 08:00 AM, said:

Last but not least ... NKVA = the Onion for MWO. The fact most of you can't seem to quite grasp that is surprising to me.

It's true, we are the DCMS' most reliable source for accurate and interesting news.

#49 Binbo Gami

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 48 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

View Posthopterque, on 25 February 2015 - 09:05 AM, said:

It's true, we are the DCMS' most reliable cause for interesting and pointless news.

Fixed, not that I don`t find enjoyment in it.

Cheers

#50 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:57 AM

View Posthopterque, on 25 February 2015 - 09:05 AM, said:

It's true, we are the DCMS' most reliable source for accurate and interesting news.

So you report and we decide?

View PostSkye Storm, on 24 February 2015 - 02:53 PM, said:

I'm being completely civil here, and showing honest confusion.
I thought the clans were clanners? Davion were Fedrats and Marik were purple chickens. Why are we clanners now too?
Just curious, please don't harass.

Well, The Northwind Highlanders do work for House Davion at this point in time. It might just be that they have a real problem with Scottish people.

#51 MikeTheDestructor

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:59 PM

View PostCrockdaddyAoD, on 25 February 2015 - 08:00 AM, said:

Just to add some sanity to this thread, I get what he is saying. The root cause is win / loss. When a side is getting its way and winning it could care less about inter dynamics and relationships. When a side is losing or not getting its way ... any little negative vibe blows up and they get mad. Kurita may lose planets to the massive forces of CGB and organized strong military of CSJ ... but Kurita doesn't bend over to its IS masters whom want Kurita to dance on puppet strings.

Talk to your Davion allies. Ask them to honor a cease fire. Once that happens, NKVA will unleash on the clans and Marik + Davion would be much happier. Yet you want war to punish Kurita for its forum warriors. Not sure about you Dear Coordinator say ... you silly clanner, DIE NOW!

OP, if you want a real relationship building experience. Jump into comms. PvP forum warrior experiences are never pleasant. They are best experienced with funny MEMEs than mean words. :)

I think that there are some misunderstandings but that's my fault.

1.I don't think that any house should be the puppet of someone else, I completely agree with you about that. That isn't related to win or loss ratio of a faction, even less with the FWL at all. That leads to 2.

2.You say "talk to your Davion allies", but there is a problem: think of a pyramid with at the top House Kurita High Council and at the bottom solo mercenaries under your banner. That is a good example with all houses: who decides at the top, mercenaries (not mercenary units) at the bottom. My position would be at the bottom so nobody would listen to me. I would love to do as you say but that's hard.... And as you see and I'm not good with words.

And last but not least important 3. Why do you think I want a war against you just because of forum warriors? That would be a sad excuse that someone else is taking for real *shrugs* No, I'm not one of these guys, I reacted badly just because I was already in rage mode and it just got on my nerves. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I get mad with them. And what does " NKVA = the Onion for MWO" mean? Sorry but I don't get it at all...

The fact that an High Council ambassador showed up was an honour. Thank you. *bows 70°*

#52 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:23 PM

View PostMikeTheDestructor, on 25 February 2015 - 12:59 PM, said:

I think that there are some misunderstandings but that's my fault.

1.I don't think that any house should be the puppet of someone else, I completely agree with you about that. That isn't related to win or loss ratio of a faction, even less with the FWL at all. That leads to 2.

2.You say "talk to your Davion allies", but there is a problem: think of a pyramid with at the top House Kurita High Council and at the bottom solo mercenaries under your banner. That is a good example with all houses: who decides at the top, mercenaries (not mercenary units) at the bottom. My position would be at the bottom so nobody would listen to me. I would love to do as you say but that's hard.... And as you see and I'm not good with words.

And last but not least important 3. Why do you think I want a war against you just because of forum warriors? That would be a sad excuse that someone else is taking for real *shrugs* No, I'm not one of these guys, I reacted badly just because I was already in rage mode and it just got on my nerves. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I get mad with them. And what does " NKVA = the Onion for MWO" mean? Sorry but I don't get it at all...

The fact that an High Council ambassador showed up was an honour. Thank you. *bows 70°*

Some replies suffer from the expedience of quick typing while working.

I more meant you had described an FWL affiliation as your prime affiliation (if I read your OP correctly) so I essentially meant, Marik leadership and Davion leadership. Neither of which is getting along with Kurita at the moment. Things were generally good to OK with Marik until HK said no to the nSL. We viewed it mostly as a MERC oriented Start League rather than a House Drive league. I am aware many MERC units are great and are House Loyal. Heck NS is technically a MERC unit, we just choose to stay with HK due to long historic ties and unit backstory. So my replies were not exactly directed at you, just at the House in general.

Eh ... forums mostly suck at effective communication of intent anyway. I could be making a joke and it would be hard to tell without a funny internet meme involved. :)

#53 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts
  • LocationCortlandt Manor, NY

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:55 PM

NKVA and WoL are one of the best things that could have happened to CW. There need to be villains for us "straight-laced, humorless, Davion" types. The fact that there are units that will play effectively, RP, and talk massive amounts of crap via haiku is absolutely awesome. The world is a better place because they exist.

#54 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

View PostCMetz, on 25 February 2015 - 08:55 PM, said:

NKVA and WoL are one of the best things that could have happened to CW. There need to be villains for us "straight-laced, humorless, Davion" types. The fact that there are units that will play effectively, RP, and talk massive amounts of crap via haiku is absolutely awesome. The world is a better place because they exist.

Posted Image

#55 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:04 PM

North Kurdistan Vintage Anklets is most honobro merchant of death in Clan Tube Snake.

#56 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:28 PM

View PostHARDKOR, on 25 February 2015 - 09:04 PM, said:

North Kurdistan Vintage Anklets is most honobro merchant of death in Clan Tube Snake.

Die, clanner.

#57 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:23 AM

View PostAn Anime Princess, on 24 February 2015 - 01:46 PM, said:

Please outline where the Terms of Service have been broken, because it isn't against the rules to tell you to shut up and try having fun. Oneechan.

Well, you are kuritas. That violates several terms and most sensibilities.

I can see you probably just fell in with a bad crowd, perhaps there is still hope for you. Cast down the red. Join your cute anime gifs with the power of purple and together we can rule the galaxy under the banner of Marik!

Edited by ThomasMarik, 26 February 2015 - 12:31 AM.

#58 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:36 AM

View PostThomasMarik, on 26 February 2015 - 12:23 AM, said:

I can see you probably just fell in with a bad crowd, perhaps there is still hope for you. Cast down the red. Join your cute anime gifs with the power of purple and together we can rule the galaxy under the banner of Marik!

Your memes are nothing to the power of hime-sama.

#59 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:38 AM

#60 Taisa Sodai Lopez Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:41 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users