abridged

Ha ha ha. Not likely.

#42 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:40 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 25 February 2015 - 08:46 PM, said:

Seasons 2-5 of Never nSL, 3 Faction love-triangle gone wrong. The abridged version.

Kurita: Clans are too hard. We are bitter because everyone made fun of us like 2 months ago. Davion is like, what, 8 people. ATTACK DAVION!

Davion: WTF? Hey! Stop it! *cry* My butt hurts.

Marik: Let's all go fight the Clans together! Pom-poms for everyone! Davion, you come too, just stand there and look pretty.

Kurita: Pffft. NO. Clans are HARD. We just ignore them and they go away. Go fight Clans if you want, that's cool, we're gonna keep punching Davion. Also we're offering free beer to people who hang with us.

Davion: Seriously, stop it. We stopped punching you before, now you stop. We'll all go not punch me punch the Clanners. It'll be cool.

Marik: YAY! PUNCH CLANNERS! Hey, Davion. Those worlds look good on you, can we borrow them?

Davion: Sure, that's cool. Just tell Kurita to quit touching my junk. This is getting awkward. He keeps bad-touching me and saying 'HAHAHAHA'.

Kurita: *badtouch* HA HA HA HA. You guys are both pansies. Davion has as low a population as we did a couple months ago so beating on them makes us feel better about abandoning the Clans. Marik, you suck and I only abuse you when you make me, so that's your fault. Don't tell me to stop, that just makes me mad.

*crowd comes to hang with Kurita*

Kurita: WTFBBQ! We're POPULAR! Everyone likes us and will forever! Punching Davion for everyone! We'll even slow the Clans down. A little. Sometimes. When we're done punching Davion.

*crowd gets drunk, someone pukes in pool near where Marik is hanging out trying to throw rocks at the Clanners next door*

Kurita: HEY. MARIK. That guy puked in the pool. GTFO, right now. We're super popular and always will be forever and the first two months never happened, so we take nuffin from nobody. Get out right now or I'm calling the party van.

Marik: Hey... Clans? *feeble pom pom shake* Kurita, you said you liked us. We wanna go fight Clans, you said that was okay. Why are you throwing us out?

Kurita: GTFO. Now we have to ignore the Clans again to make you leave. SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?!? *punches Davion*

Davion: WTF?!? OW! *cry* My butt hurts again.

Marik: I hate you Kurita! I am throwing my copy of Atlas Shrugged under your sofa cushions so some day, someone will find it and think you are a pretentious prig! Take that!

Kurita: *punches Marik in the face* So? I am a pretentious prig. I don't even know what that is but it sounds right.

Marik: *fist shake* You will rue the day!

Davion: Hey, I found my old address book. Imma call some old frat buddies and go **** Kuritas **** UP.

Kurita: HAHAHAHAHA! I need NONE OF YOU. I fight Clans all I want and win all the time, everyone loves me, I can never lose! Imma go punch Davion.

*Clans show up and attack Luthien*

Kurita: OH HOLY ****. WTF WAS THAT?!? SOMEONE IS BUSTING INTO MY GARAGE AND STEALING MY STASH! RED ALERT! ALL HANDS ON DECK!

*everyone comes to help Kurita*

Kurita: Whew. That sucked.

*Clans redouble efforts, CGB rocks Kurita BOXXORS and CSJ retakes space around Luthien*

*Crowd starts to drift away*

Kurita: Wha... wait... why does my butt hurt? I haven't felt this way since the first 2 months... NO! I DON'T REMEMBER THAT! NEVER HAPPENED! LALALALALALA! *goes to happy place to forget* *punches Davion*

Davion: You know, that doesn't even hurt anymore. Frat buddies are showing up and you got no friends. Sooner or later the beer runs out ************* and three guesses who's going to be waiting in the parking lot by your car with a shank? That's right. You just keep knockin' them back....

Marik: Seriously. That was my copy of Atlas Shrugged. Also I wasn't even the guy who puked in your pool, that was your own fault. Now I'm going to have to leave stern notes on your front door until you feel suitably chastised.

*Clans keep banging on Kurita like a broken shutter in a hurricane*

Kurita: *Goes to hit Davion... Davion ducks* Hmm.... Hey guys. About that Clan thing. Seriously. Let's go do the Clan thing. All together. We should go do that. Not that I need your help and **** you both, but seriously. Friends. We should do that, you said you wanted to. Are you both LIARS?!?

Marik: WTF? You blew us off and then blamed us for you ignoring the Clans, and I caught you reading Atlas Shrugged and liking it. There is no friends for us. You're bad people.

Davion: Oh hell no. You giving my wallet back?

Kurita: Wallet? I already spent that stuff, and no. **** you, hitting you makes me forget getting beaten down by the Clans. You guys don't be friends with me and I'll burn down the whole neighborhood. I'll do it! Don't think I won't! I'm keeping the wallet and the copy of Atlas Shrugged because I find it insightful and motivating for my world view! Put up with it or I'll burn it down! Don't think I won't! Clans are kickin' my ass, my party buddies are gone, I got nothin' to lose! I won't be unpopular again and I'll burn the neighborhood down before that happens! JUST TRY ME.

Stay tuned! Season 6 premier is coming soon!

This pilot is almost as bad as the pilots in Clan Davion!

*laugh track*

Ha ha ha ha

*laugh track*

BAZINGA

#43 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:35 AM

Mischief, that has got to be one of the better posts I've read in a long time.

Edited by Khanesh Loral, 26 February 2015 - 10:35 AM.

#44 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:57 AM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 25 February 2015 - 08:27 PM, said:

stupid, now you fell for my troll! who is funny now!

Ha ha ha ha

View PostMolossian Dog, on 25 February 2015 - 08:27 PM, said:

Your face?

Ha ha ha ha

Is this Raptor's FRR alt account?

#45 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:30 AM

View PostPerfectDuck, on 26 February 2015 - 09:07 AM, said:

Suppose that actually happened, with, say, Ghost Bear, and that faction was taking worlds unstoppably. Would that be a demonstrable example of the system being broken or of Kurita ignoring the problem?

Both :P

I saw what you did there.

Cgb can get shut down; just need to run other than primetime cf and if possible get defense of luthien support.

The bigger issue is with no point to loyalty and easy faction switching everyone can pile in one faction and roll pugs until the pigs move, then move and do it again.

#46 Michael Costanza

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 258 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:38 PM

Seasons 2-5 of Never nSL, 3 Faction love-triangle gone wrong. The abridged version.

Kurita: Clans are too hard. We are bitter because everyone made fun of us like 2 months ago. Davion is like, what, 8 people. ATTACK DAVION!

[etc.]

Stay tuned! Season 6 premier is coming soon!

This post needs to be laminated. Well played, sir.

#47 Catamount

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LIEUTENANT, JUNIOR GRADE
  • 3,305 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:11 PM

Seasons 2-5 of Never nSL, 3 Faction love-triangle gone wrong. The abridged version...

For your efforts, good sir

Posted Image

#48 Connor Sellock

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:18 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 26 February 2015 - 11:30 AM, said:

Both :P

I saw what you did there.

Cgb can get shut down; just need to run other than primetime cf and if possible get defense of luthien support.

The bigger issue is with no point to loyalty and easy faction switching everyone can pile in one faction and roll pugs until the pigs move, then move and do it again.

Of course... having two accounts, one Clan and one Inner Sphere, is the best way to go.

#49 Arkaiko

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:41 PM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 25 February 2015 - 07:11 PM, said:

Ha ha ha ha

Die red clanner!

Die Clan Barfing Snake!

u should be defending your last 4, 5 planets?

#50 Connor Sellock

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:06 AM

Looks like Keid was the Gateway to a fair-sized portion of Marik Space... now the question is, "Can we hold it?"

#51 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:24 AM

So far it looks more like: "How many ressources needed on our 4 clanfronts do we want to sacrifice just to make our standpoint even clearer as it is already?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users