Official Peace Branch, Olive Type, To Davion Rat(S)

264 replies to this topic

#21 Kane Wrath

• PipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:43 AM

I'm and ex-clanner stop calling House Davion "Clan Davion" I find it rather insulting to my past...

PS: Davion's ok in my books for the most part.

#22 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

I have a picture of dear coordinator next to me. I look at it several times per day. It's on a nice lipped black marble coaster. Felt bottom, very nice. The laminated picture of Dear Coordinator is right on top so I see it all day.

Every time I make a fine cup of New Avalon gunpowder black tea I rest that soggy tea bag right on his oversized flat forehead, right where it belongs. Given my affection for tea I rest my warm, damp tea bag on his freakish face 4 or 5 times a day. I look forward to the opportunity to do so in person.

Edited by MischiefSC, 26 February 2015 - 10:55 AM.

#23 Lance425

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 110 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:49 AM

I no understand the words you say.

#24 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:52 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 26 February 2015 - 10:48 AM, said:

I have a picture of dear coordinator next to me. I look at it several times per day. It's on a nice lipped black marble coaster. Felt bottom, very nice. The laminated picture of Dear Coordinator is right on top so I see it all day.

Every time I make a fine cup of New Avalon gunpowder black tea I rest that soggy tea bag right on his oversized flat forehead, right where it belongs. Given my affection for tea I rest my warm, damp tea bag on his freakish face 4 or 5 times a day. I look forward to the opportunity to do so on person.

You have exceptional taste in coasters and I imagine interior decorating, too :)

#25 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:54 AM

View PostKane Wrath, on 26 February 2015 - 10:43 AM, said:

I'm and ex-clanner stop calling House Davion "Clan Davion" I find it rather insulting to my past...

PS: Davion's ok in my books for the most part.

And I Will Look Down
And Whisper, "No, Die Clanner"
And Behead With Sword.

#26 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:55 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 26 February 2015 - 05:41 AM, said:

Unlike other, fascist councils, the Greater Kurita Co-Prosperity Sphere is a loving and supportive government, where all may praise the Dear Coordinator and his boundless nobility in their own way, without being censored or controlled by their overlords. Honored political officer would never use threat of force to control free and open Kuritan press

Hmmmmmmm....... "Greater _______ Co-Prosperity Sphere....." Why does that sound familiar? From another game, maybe? And another organization, that basically rules that game? One that generally people get alll "Grrrrrr" about?

#27 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:56 AM

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 26 February 2015 - 10:55 AM, said:

Hmmmmmmm....... "Greater _______ Co-Prosperity Sphere....." Why does that sound familiar? From another game, maybe? And another organization, that basically rules that game? One that generally people get alll "Grrrrrr" about?

Another... game? Guess it not surprising Marik bad at history.

#28 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:03 AM

Not talking about imperial propoganda from WWII. Talking about another game, and your group, and your shitposting.

#29 Kane Wrath

• PipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:06 AM

View PostRichter B., on 26 February 2015 - 10:54 AM, said:

And I Will Look Down
And Whisper, "No, Die Clanner"
And Behead With Sword.

WHAT'S THAT?!?*already out the door and about to leave* ah man you killed my logistics guy, oh well.*leaves*

#30 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:17 AM

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 26 February 2015 - 11:03 AM, said:

Not talking about imperial propoganda from WWII. Talking about another game, and your group, and your shitposting.

Not sure which game or group you mistakenly identify with proud NKVA soldiers.

#31 Krionn

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:20 AM

You are clearly not qualified to be a bridesmaid.

#32 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:24 AM

View PostKane Wrath, on 26 February 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

WHAT'S THAT?!?*already out the door and about to leave* ah man you killed my logistics guy, oh well.*leaves*

*teleports behind you* nice try... *cuts u in half with katana* pssh... nothin personnel, kid...

#33 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:28 AM

Maybe Clanner should feel honor instead of anger, at sharing name with qualified Kuritan Kerensky?

#34 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:28 AM

View PostTasker, on 26 February 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:

Thank you for contribution to thread, clanner. Now you may return to national pastime of bang rocks together.

*clanner geneticist puts up sign on pen that reads* "IMPOSSIBLY VIOLENT, CARNIVOROUS HORSES, SCHEDULED FOR TERMINATION"

*Clanner Warrior comes along and releases them into the wild where they become a menace that cannot be tamed* "Haha, clan ingenuity does it again!"

#35 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

Note: only honourabru samurai receive legitimate katana. Other DCMS warriors receive Guntō which is slightly less honourabru, but still very very very honourabru. Execution by Gunto is surpassed in honour only by execution by legitimate katana.

Edit: Most fedrats are not worthy of execution by katana. Some are not even worthy of execution by Gunto, those fedrats are beheaded using dishonourabru scimitar, or occasionally valyrian steel greatsword.

Edited by pbiggz, 26 February 2015 - 11:42 AM.

#36 Hobotorius Augustus Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:40 AM

Ha ha ha ha, vatborn clanner scum can not see errors of their way. No matter, third line clanner forces no problem with guidance of Dear Coordinator.

Edited by Hobotorius Augustus Kerensky, 26 February 2015 - 11:40 AM.

#37 Kane Wrath

• PipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:51 AM

View PostChefGerstmann, on 26 February 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

*teleports behind you* nice try... *cuts u in half with katana* pssh... nothin personnel, kid...

You really need to stop killing parts of my crew that was my head mechanic... oh i forgot to mention we all look alike, we might all be clones or something we left the clans before we asked.

#38 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:55 AM

You know what's really honorable? Fighting Clan frontline and liberating planets, everything else is geishas chit chat.
P.S. That's to all of you, Clanners included. :)

#39 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:25 PM

Here. Let me show you the proper method of using a branch to negotiate with Davion.

Posted Image

#40 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:35 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Although I like Davion now, this is basically what it took for us to "negotiate" with them as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users