313T

70 replies to this topic

#21 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:28 AM

^^^^^Weekends we tend to have a ****-ton on. Weekdays it's usually between 2-4 companies for NA prime (5-12 CT). But we're Marik..... everything we do is disorganized, spontaneous, and chaotic, so who knows. Monday Marik Madness used to see 80+ people on.

#22 InRev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:33 AM

Also, FWIW, two semi-loyalist merc companies that were very important to our war effort (BoS and BWC) are still up in FRR.

I know that BWC was a big chunk of our competitive, cross-TZ coverage so losing them hurts a lot.

#23 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:10 AM

View Postpwnface, on 05 March 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

Well we have a bunch of west coasters and insomniacs in HK. People told us to be afraid of Marik numbers but I'm just not seeing it, even Davion has random pugs that queue up sometimes.

NKVA have at least four pilots in Oceanic or Euro time zones that unable to play during NA primetime, but able to play during Oceanic period.

Not fault of House Kurita that DCMS high council not as good at driving out overseas playerbase as buffoons in Marik Command.

Edited by Tasker, 05 March 2015 - 10:10 AM.

#24 InRev

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:22 AM

View PostTasker, on 05 March 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

Not fault of House Kurita that DCMS high council not as good at driving out overseas playerbase as buffoons in Marik Command.

Unfortunately, we never had them to begin with.

Probably because House Marik doesn't attract poop-socking, 24/7-gaming, lonely high-school otaku virgins like House Weeaboo does.

Personally, I'm ok with that because it means our drop-leaders are manly lumberjacks (like Grizz <3) and not prepubescents who forgot their Adderall. I'd rather lose every single battle and be driven off the map than have to be on TS with weeaboo space-bushido pseudo-samurai.

#25 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:29 AM

lmao

First, Marik say, "Ha ha ha! We will beat you! We will defend Terra!"

Then Marik say, "Ha ha ha! We will adapt and defeat you eventually!"

Next Marik cry, "We may lose in battle, but we beat you with numbers and many fronts of fighting!"

And now Marik boast, "Well, at least we better than you in real life!"

Here is hint: Last boast as hollow as every other.

#26 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:30 AM

View PostInRev, on 05 March 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

Probably because House Marik doesn't attract poop-socking, 24/7-gaming, lonely high-school otaku virgins like House Weeaboo does.

Personally, I'm ok with that because it means our drop-leaders are manly lumberjacks (like Grizz <3) and not prepubescents who forgot their Adderall. I'd rather lose every single battle and be driven off the map than have to be on TS with weeaboo space-bushido pseudo-samurai.

tfw you're trying to get your dadchat on in ts and some agonizing idiot won't stop interrupting with whatever trash bt lore is on his mind at the time

#27 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:31 AM

View PostTasker, on 05 March 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

.....buffoons in Marik Command.....

The names people like me have to be called. Don't worry about me burning bridges with Kurita. I am still talking to everybody and anybody who wishes to talk. Never closed the doors on anybody. Never shown disrespect towards anybody in an official position. Never will.

In the meantime, enjoy the game of stompy robots that shoot green and blue blasters backed up with rocket shooters. I am speaking to everybody.

#28 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

Kuritan Soldier body and mind steeled thanks to believe in Dear Coordinator and knowledge that 2D > 3D. Unlike Beergut Clanner

#29 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:05 AM

Posted Image

#30 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:06 AM

This is the best forum baby post I've seen in a while, get more mad

Edited by MadWOPR, 05 March 2015 - 11:08 AM.

#31 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:13 AM

In Rev, I love you buddy, but there is no way any of us can reach NKVA-levels of trolling. They're Goons. They were literally born from trolls. Good try though, lol :)

#32 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:18 AM

I think Inrev misunderstands what overseas playerbase means.

#33 Coordinator Toxic Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:49 AM

View PostTasker, on 05 March 2015 - 10:29 AM, said:

lmao

First, Marik say, "Ha ha ha! We will beat you! We will defend Terra!"

Then Marik say, "Ha ha ha! We will adapt and defeat you eventually!"

Next Marik cry, "We may lose in battle, but we beat you with numbers and many fronts of fighting!"

And now Marik boast, "Well, at least we better than you in real life!"

Here is hint: Last boast as hollow as every other.

#34 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:00 PM

View PostStingr4y, on 05 March 2015 - 10:31 AM, said:

The names people like me have to be called. Don't worry about me burning bridges with Kurita. I am still talking to everybody and anybody who wishes to talk. Never closed the doors on anybody. Never shown disrespect towards anybody in an official position. Never will.

In the meantime, enjoy the game of stompy robots that shoot green and blue blasters backed up with rocket shooters. I am speaking to everybody.

Sting has been good. We still talk and share beer, bacon, sake and even one time the geisha chick ... (sorry sting no sword crossing allowed).

I hope we have a good weekend of fights and then get back to helping FRR sooner than later.

#35 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:06 PM

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 05 March 2015 - 09:16 AM, said:

Pwn, realtalk for a second. A lot of our primetime guys, myself included, are middle-aged or older (or almost middle age) and 11:30 is REEEEAAAALLLLLY pushing it for most of us. On top of that, the majority of us are gainfully employed in jobs we need to be somewhat coherent at the next morning.

Funny, you just described NS.

Also interesting how Davion is able to fight after ceasefire, where Marik can not/will not.

#36 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:11 PM

View PostProphetic, on 05 March 2015 - 12:06 PM, said:

Funny, you just described NS.

Also interesting how Davion is able to fight after ceasefire, where Marik can not/will not.

Whelp, I guess I do freely admit that I get my ass in bed right after ceasefire. Not worth getting in trouble with work about it.

#37 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:15 PM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 05 March 2015 - 12:00 PM, said:

*snip*and then get back to helping FRR sooner than later.
all banter and fun trolling aside i want to take this sideways for a second since the both of you are reading this thread atm. at what point does the FRR go from "helping defend" to resources sinkhole? they have 4 planets or so left, has it ever been discussed for when CW becomes more involved/exits beta?

#38 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:39 PM

View PostMycrus, on 05 March 2015 - 02:02 AM, said:

Who cares about planets... im a merc and the only thing i care about are the specific battles im in..

Ps. Get better asianz.

You will lose those as well. Ha ha ha.

#39 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

Posted Image

#40 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:24 PM

View PostChef Kerensky, on 05 March 2015 - 02:39 PM, said:

You will lose those as well. Ha ha ha.

"Win" and "Lose" are boring metrics to live by...

i go for match quality... like last night on Rigil... 228 swooped-in just in time for the deciding tick before CF, that was a fun match.

enjoy your ghost drops lulz.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users