13 replies to this topic

#1 Corralis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 577 posts
  • LocationChesterfield, England

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:01 AM

I've just bought the Clan Wave 3 top tier package but all I'm getting is a 'procesing request' box coming up for ages now.
I don't really want to X out of it unless it cancels my purchase or I get charged double or something.
Anyone else getting this problem and is there anything I can do?

#2 Corralis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:32 AM

OK so I checked my Paypal account and $120 has been charged but I don't seem to have been credited with the purchase.

#3 Maver0ick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 228 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:25 AM

I am having exactly the same problem. Paypal has confirmed money has been withdrawn but getting "processing request" forever.

#4 Corralis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:40 AM

View PostMaverdick, on 26 February 2015 - 09:25 AM, said:

I am having exactly the same problem. Paypal has confirmed money has been withdrawn but getting "processing request" forever.

I think an e-mail to support is the next logical step here, there is obviously a problem with their payment process somewhere.

#5 Maver0ick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 228 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:48 AM

Yep. Already sent a support ticket in before my first post to this thread.

#6 TheSilken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:36 AM

Hopefully it gets processed before the 28th. That would suck so hard.

#7 DrunkDrivin

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:19 PM

I also sent a tix to support and have waited over 6 hours for a response. This is my first time buying a package from them, and if this is not settled shortly (before the end of the day) it will be my last. At this point this has to be a known problem, and someone should have tracked down what is causing it by now. If not, the people controlling the money flow are so incompetent we should not be supplying any type of payment information. If they do know what the actual issue is, they should have put a post out about it.

#8 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:09 PM

Hey everyone,

Something changed early this morning on PayPal's end that was again preventing successful transactions from being reported to us. This issue included Collections and Gift Code purchases as well as MC purchases.

The issue has since been fixed, but transactions that were processed prior to the fix need to be manually resolved by support services.

If you recently performed a purchase through PayPal but have not yet received your content or if you cannot confirm the status of your Collection purchase on our website, please submit an e-mail ticket to billing@mwomercs.com with the following information:
  • A basic summary of your situation.
  • The e-mail address associated with your MWO account.
  • The e-mail address associated with your PayPal account.
  • Your MWO Pilot Name.

#9 DrunkDrivin

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:13 PM

Thank you for the response. Is there a known turn around time? I am concerned about the time frame due to the deal.

#10 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:41 PM

View PostDrunkDrivin, on 26 February 2015 - 03:13 PM, said:

Thank you for the response. Is there a known turn around time? I am concerned about the time frame due to the deal.

These tickets are currently priority, so we hope to have them all resolved by end of day tomorrow.

In the unlikely event that we don't get them all, there should be no worries about the reward deadlines. We will personally ensure all that is taken care of.

#11 McValium

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 301 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:49 AM

Seems to me i was one of the unlucky ones on my wave 3 order^^, email sent

best regards
mcvalium

#12 Corralis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 577 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:11 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 26 February 2015 - 03:41 PM, said:

These tickets are currently priority, so we hope to have them all resolved by end of day tomorrow.

In the unlikely event that we don't get them all, there should be no worries about the reward deadlines. We will personally ensure all that is taken care of.

Hi, so I sent you a message and got a response asking me to send you the Paypal transaction ID which I have done but I have not heard anything back from you. Any chance of an update as I'm a bit worried something has gone badly wrong with the transaction and I'm gonna end up losing my $120 I have spent.

#13 Maver0ick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 228 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:10 AM

Anybody had their problem resolved? I still have not gotten a response since providing the transaction ID and email associated with my Paypal. It's been many days since the "end of day tomorrow" ETA.

Edited by Maverdick, 06 March 2015 - 10:13 AM.

#14 MFZ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:27 AM

Yes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users