Can We Actually Focus On The Clan Front Now?

102 replies to this topic

#1 DownRightFierce

• PipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:03 AM

Here's what happened last night, and it is something that is happening almost every night. We start attacking a CSJ planet, trying to regain some ground on them. Get the planet to 50-60%, and then every falcon, wolf, and bear pug starts defending it, outnumbering our group and saving the planet. While this is happening, I look at our full TS server and wonder where everyone is. Oh look, everyone is attacking Davion. And we lose another 2 planets to the clans. I really don't give a **** if "QQ, Davion broke the ceasefire". A few defense drops will hold of the Davion scrubs. All the clans are focused on us, just look at the battle map. It's time we focused on them.

#2 Ductus Hase

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:10 AM

Don´t feel alone... when we attack the Falcons we get to kill more Kitties, Teddies and Puppies than Chickens.

On the Attack you protect the other Northern Houses by drawing on their populations... every Clanner defending is not attacking. Even if you don´t win ground - by attacking you defend the IS.

Keep up the good fight!

#3 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:11 AM

i agree with your sentients on this, we do have a plan for the weekend though.

also a few defense drops wont work anymore now that MS and CI are there lol

#4 Koshirou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 827 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:23 AM

I agree, but I wil add this: We need to suit our strategy to our manpower. Last cycle I played we ended up with CGB getting 53% of one planet, CSJ getting 60% of another and us conquering 33% of a CSJ planet. (I think. The numbers were in that ballpark.) But in this game, holding a large minority on 3 planets means not getting (or keeping as the case may be) any of them. So what we need is a list of priorities how to assign our manpower. Like:
1. Defend against CSJ until we have 1+ defensive queue waiting ahead of them.
3. Attack CSJ.
3. Defend against CGB as outlined above.
4. Attack CGB.
Obviously, in defense we want to have defensive teams queued up ahead of the attacks, since this will result in CA games, and this is infinitely better than fighting actual defenses. In fact, if there are multiple enemy attack queues anywhere, the wiser choice may be to just leave them to ghost drop and wait until some of them get bored and drop out of the attacking queues. Or save the manpower and launch attacks on their planets.

#5 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:24 AM

we do have a plan for this weekend - when you jump on the HK TS we should already be rolling with it :)

#6 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:34 AM

You mean the council units will be rolling with it.

#7 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:34 AM

Posted Image

#8 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:31 AM

View PostChameleon257, on 27 February 2015 - 10:34 AM, said:

You mean the council units will be rolling with it.

Sorry. If you want to roll counter to your unofficial player created pretend leadership you need to go to Marik or Liao. Kurita doesn't allow it, Davion already had it but they all left, Steiner and FRR don't really have single leadership to rebel against.

You're out of place, son.

#9 Mordin Ashe

• 1,505 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:33 AM

See, we like Smoke Jaguars. We know that they might growl a bit too much, scratch every solid piece of furniture in the room and stink badly when left in rain but still. If we don't defend our kittens, who will? Perhaps that is a lesson more IS CW players might take from us. Defend your kin.

#10 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:06 PM

I do remember seeing someone saying you guys don't fight clans and you gave him tons of craps...... Who was that.... Wasn't me .. smelled like space bacon at the time.... LoL

Edited by Monkey Lover, 27 February 2015 - 12:07 PM.

#11 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:01 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 27 February 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:

Sorry. If you want to roll counter to your unofficial player created pretend leadership you need to go to Marik or Liao. Kurita doesn't allow it, Davion already had it but they all left, Steiner and FRR don't really have single leadership to rebel against.

You're out of place, son.

No he isn't. Just because we're Kuritan doesn't mean we have to follow council orders, because we left the council behind.

Edited by Time Bandit, 27 February 2015 - 02:03 PM.

#12 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:54 PM

View PostTime Bandit, on 27 February 2015 - 02:01 PM, said:

No he isn't. Just because we're Kuritan doesn't mean we have to follow council orders, because we left the council behind.

Facetious comment was facetious.

You be you. Any group or faction leadership needs to lead by example and set a course everyone wants to follow and accept some people will go a different route.

#13 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:00 PM

View PostDuctus Hase, on 27 February 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

Don´t feel alone... when we attack the Falcons we get to kill more Kitties, Teddies and Puppies than Chickens.

On the Attack you protect the other Northern Houses by drawing on their populations... every Clanner defending is not attacking. Even if you don´t win ground - by attacking you defend the IS.

Keep up the good fight!

I wonder if that's because you outnumber the Falcons by 4:1 easily?

Nah. Couldn't be it.

Oh well. I guess we'll just keep eating Steiner cbill pinata planets at will and leave the defenses to our gracious trothkin to counter your zerg.

Edited by Wingbreaker, 27 February 2015 - 03:01 PM.

#14 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:26 PM

View PostDownRightFierce, on 27 February 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

Here's what happened last night, and it is something that is happening almost every night. We start attacking a CSJ planet, trying to regain some ground on them. Get the planet to 50-60%, and then every falcon, wolf, and bear pug starts defending it, outnumbering our group and saving the planet. While this is happening, I look at our full TS server and wonder where everyone is. Oh look, everyone is attacking Davion. And we lose another 2 planets to the clans. I really don't give a **** if "QQ, Davion broke the ceasefire". A few defense drops will hold of the Davion scrubs. All the clans are focused on us, just look at the battle map. It's time we focused on them.

Merc piggu go home.

#15 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:28 PM

They are. They're just making a new home in territory pillaged from the Combine.

#16 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:43 PM

View PostDownRightFierce, on 27 February 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

Seems like the answer might be "um right now, probably not".

#17 Antonius Rex

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:47 PM

We are on Kentares, taking you're Kurita High command hostage.

-M$- awaits your response

#18 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:53 PM

View PostAntonius Rex, on 27 February 2015 - 05:47 PM, said:

We are on Kentares, taking you're Kurita High command hostage.

-M$- awaits your response

Posted Image

#19 Antonius Rex

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 93 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:57 PM

Kentares is at 90%

All DCMS forces have been vanquished.

DCMS high command assumed captured in the assault

#20 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:57 PM

*open door and look outside on lawn of beautiful Kentarian estate*

Huh... more Dav squatters on lawn again.

*yawn and go back inside to make coffee*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users