To The Oppressed Davion Peoples Of Dcms Occupation Zone, Freedom Is On The Way!

61 replies to this topic

#21 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

Don't doubt our posting power levels mina-san~

#22 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:23 PM

idolm@ster isnt vocaloid...

not to mention vocaloid only refers to the voice synthesizer software... you must be thinking of miku miku dance

#23 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:27 PM

View PostMechaNagato, on 27 February 2015 - 04:23 PM, said:

idolm@ster isnt vocaloid...

not to mention vocaloid only refers to the voice synthesizer software... you must be thinking of miku miku dance

Dear god it's a game.

Like a arcade game in Japan.

My wife taught English in Sapporo for a while and tried to explain this stuff to me and I didn't think she was totally serious about it.

That's just... an awesome sort of silly.

#24 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:28 PM

also vocaloid is a voice synth and those were clearly sung by actual humans

#25 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:45 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 27 February 2015 - 04:27 PM, said:

Dear god it's a game.

Like a arcade game in Japan.

My wife taught English in Sapporo for a while and tried to explain this stuff to me and I didn't think she was totally serious about it.

That's just... an awesome sort of silly.

prepare to have your mind blown

#26 Chiasson Brinker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ace
  • The Ace
  • 260 posts
  • LocationWayside V

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:04 PM

Posted Image

#27 CLAMALTO

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:06 PM

View PostAidan Kell, on 27 February 2015 - 05:04 PM, said:

Posted Image

Thread winner.

/thread

#28 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:09 PM

View PostRichter Kerensky, on 27 February 2015 - 04:45 PM, said:

prepare to have your mind blown

I don't even.

She told me about pizza toppings there too. For one, cheese is just... strange there. Like plastic. Also what pizza is complete without fish flakes and squid? NONE, that's how many! Corn, octopus and mayonnaise? With the mayonnaise in stripes? Why yes, a cold corn/octopus/mayonnaise pizza was *on the menu*.

I suspect she went there to teach to justify expanding her Hello! Kitty! stuff collection and finish up her Sailor Moon stockpile.

#29 Murphy7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:18 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 27 February 2015 - 05:09 PM, said:

I suspect she went there to teach to justify expanding her Hello! Kitty! stuff collection and finish up her Sailor Moon stockpile.

It would seem you married up, good chap.

#30 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:33 PM

View PostMechaNagato, on 27 February 2015 - 03:55 PM, said:

Posted Image

#31 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:55 PM

I don't even.

She told me about pizza toppings there too. For one, cheese is just... strange there. Like plastic. Also what pizza is complete without fish flakes and squid? NONE, that's how many! Corn, octopus and mayonnaise? With the mayonnaise in stripes? Why yes, a cold corn/octopus/mayonnaise pizza was *on the menu*.

whats her favorite sailor moon series (if its anything but R , sever)

#32 Grendel408

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:47 PM

Ya know... I was having some fine liquors being exported from a few of those planets you Dracs have occupied while turning tail from the Clans... now I don't have any more IPAs or Vodka. I'm coming to free those worlds by the way because I am mighty thirsty! :angry: You don't mess with a man and his beverages <_<

#33 TheDeckardCain

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:01 PM

View PostOnmyoudo, on 27 February 2015 - 02:09 PM, said:

Unfunny -MS- trolling across the forums has not gone unnoticed, and everybody hates you now. If you don't stop it we'll tell our mercs to stop helping you and make other vague threats. We might even declare war on you, guys. So you better stop the trolling. Or else.

Although if you think about it... Are you sure that the trolling of NKVA and |NS hasnt brought this on? We've done nothing but troll Marik and Davion for months.

#34 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:05 PM

View PostMechaNagato, on 27 February 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

whats her favorite sailor moon series (if its anything but R , sever)

She said it was called 'Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon'. Saw it for the first time in Japan, in the late 90s. Also that some book shops had whole sections of manga pretty much devoted to creative adult interpretations of Sailor Moon. This created a awkward stop in customs coming back to the US. That special moment when you realize you've introduced some stern older airport security lady to the concept of 'tentacle hentai' while they go through your bag in customs in front of a crowd of people.

Oh Japan. All the wonderful things you have to teach us.

#35 Xiphias

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 862 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:06 PM

View PostThe Droid, on 27 February 2015 - 03:10 PM, said:

Posted Image

We all know how this ends.

Obesity.

We've only been Davion for a day and already my Commando has turned into a Firestarter, by the end of the week I expect to have a new Atlas.

Edited by Xiphias, 27 February 2015 - 08:07 PM.

#36 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:21 PM

View PostOnmyoudo, on 27 February 2015 - 02:09 PM, said:

Unfunny -MS- trolling across the forums has not gone unnoticed, and everybody hates you now. If you don't stop it we'll tell our mercs to stop helping you and make other vague threats. We might even declare war on you, guys. So you better stop the trolling. Or else.

Realtalk, this thread is actually really funny and a good demonstration that bobF, despite all his unit's behavior, actually understands what makes trolling funny and enjoyable

#37 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:30 PM

The haunted screams outside of my ivory tower have fallen silent. The sound of quaking earth and crumbling mountains has given way to the sounds of parades and celebration. It's really weird, like there's people here again or something. I'm not going outside to check though, busy playing Persona (Elizabeth is best girl)

I don't even.

Japanese pizza is really bad. Necessitates extra grilling. Thankfully our expert pizza maker Samurai Hanse Davion knows just when to flip them to make them crispiest.

#38 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:48 PM

If MS' leadership is so thin-skinned as to hop to Davion in the hopes of "teaching a lesson" to a unit less than two months old for taunting them after beating them in a light rush then lol

#39 Binbo Gami

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 48 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:58 PM

I don't even.

Sounds like she was talking about okonomiyaki rather than pizza, not that there aren't any ****edup pizzas here.

#40 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:08 PM

View PostBinbo Gami, on 27 February 2015 - 08:58 PM, said:

Sounds like she was talking about okonomiyaki rather than pizza, not that there aren't any ****edup pizzas here.

She said okonomiyaki tastes like a$$ and no; this was at a Pizza Hutt (possibly some other big American pizza chain, it's been a few years).

View PostChef Kerensky, on 27 February 2015 - 08:30 PM, said:

The haunted screams outside of my ivory tower have fallen silent. The sound of quaking earth and crumbling mountains has given way to the sounds of parades and celebration. It's really weird, like there's people here again or something. I'm not going outside to check though, busy playing Persona (Elizabeth is best girl)

Japanese pizza is really bad. Necessitates extra grilling. Thankfully our expert pizza maker Samurai Hanse Davion knows just when to flip them to make them crispiest.

So... you know that you don't flip pizzas, right? You flatten the dough, lay it down, put the toppings on it and then cook it. Sorta hard to keep the mayo, octopus and stuff on top if you keep flipping it. I'm dubious that Samurai Hanse Davion has ever cooked his own food in his life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users