Day 1 So Far.....

29 replies to this topic

#1 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:05 PM

As promised, I will say you guys are good as hell.

*salute to Kurita -NS-, ARKB, and NKVA*

However, please remember Davion rolled Marik for about a week straight until we re-coordinated tactics.

I am looking forward to the fights to come!

#2 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:08 PM

so you guys care more about fighting us then pushing back the clans? what sort of an nsl is this?

#3 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:10 PM

The true nSL.

#4 Tilley

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationTN

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:11 PM

I salute you...until you cautioned us. I don't ever remember being rolled by Davions. I'm sorry you had a week full of it.

#5 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:12 PM

I'm just a grunt. Anything with the nSL is above my pay grade. I just wanted to fight you guys because of all your smak talk. But again, this is a compliment post, not a **** talk one. You guys definitely walk the walk. Just reminding you that we adapt quickly :)

#6 Tilley

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationTN

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:16 PM

It's only a compliment post when you don't end it with a warning. I hope you do adapt quickly and that your predictions are true. Maybe Mischief can fill you in on how "unadaptable" the dragon is.

#7 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:21 PM

View PostTilley, on 03 March 2015 - 08:16 PM, said:

It's only a compliment post when you don't end it with a warning. I hope you do adapt quickly and that your predictions are true. Maybe Mischief can fill you in on how "unadaptable" the dragon is.

Dude, this is day 1 of fighting. All I'm saying is this is the first _Real_ time Marik and Kurita have been at each other's throats, I didn't come int here and brag, or whine, or make excuses. I gave your units the compliments they deserved. But as I said, this is only day 1. So don't act like a ****. We are looking forward to the next couple of weeks.

EDIT: if you guys can keep walking the walk, I will keep eating crow. But 1 day does not a pattern make.

Edited by Khanesh Loral, 03 March 2015 - 08:25 PM.

#8 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:22 PM

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 03 March 2015 - 08:12 PM, said:

I'm just a grunt. Anything with the nSL is above my pay grade. I just wanted to fight you guys because of all your smak talk. But again, this is a compliment post, not a **** talk one. You guys definitely walk the walk. Just reminding you that we adapt quickly :)

Not a single one of us **** talked. If something is above your pay grade then your faction should be ready to accept any consequences your behavior results in. Just because you are a low level employee doesn't mean your actions don't shine poorly on your faction. Marik has been feeding us this line for weeks with NKVA. Maybe you should take your own faction's advice. o7

also, adaptation seems like a lot of foreshadowing. Thanks for the message between the lines.

also, thanks for the matches.

Edited by Stormthorn, 03 March 2015 - 08:23 PM.

#9 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:31 PM

Whelp, this was taken WAY wrong, maybe because of me. Anyways, to sum up points:

1) You guys provide good fights
2) We are looking forward to more

With that, I am done. I am sorry this misinterpreted. See you on the battlefield.

#10 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:34 PM

This will be fun :)

#11 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:37 PM

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 03 March 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

Whelp, this was taken WAY wrong, maybe because of me. Anyways, to sum up points:

1) You guys provide good fights
2) We are looking forward to more

With that, I am done. I am sorry this misinterpreted. See you on the battlefield.

If it was a misunderstanding you would have stopped attacking a while ago.

#12 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:46 PM

No we will keep attacking. But I was trying to compliment some Kurita units. This was supposed to be a "Hey, you guys are good! We want to keep fighting, and we are confident we will do better days 2-whatever" post.

Anyways, **** it. I tried to give ya'll some props.

#13 Tilley

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationTN

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:48 PM

All in good fun Khanesh! Dont be disheartened...besides, tomorrow you go beast mode!

#14 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:53 PM

*Bows 20 degrees....... ah **** I'm a shtity RP'r"

Anyways, good fights man, you got some good units, so do we, let's just say this will be an interesting couple of weeks?

:) :) :)

No but seriously, I do my best to give props to the deserving, especially if they are better than me (me personally, not my unit). And you guys are good as hell. So cheers again !

#15 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:27 PM

we appreciate your props, but just note that we were taken very off guard by this push and there is a lot of anger in HK atm. was good fights as well on my end :) we shall see you tomorrow, this time without us being caught off guard!

#16 LoklanZFG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationWraeclast

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:46 PM

You can adapt to fighting Davions because they suck. We don't. Enjoy getting farmed for C-bills for the next 2 weeks, or however long you want to keep this going :)

#17 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:51 PM

Actually, you took the planet. Good job getting them to fight you. They lose faster that way.

#18 LoklanZFG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationWraeclast

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:55 PM

View PostHARDKOR, on 03 March 2015 - 09:51 PM, said:

Actually, you took the planet. Good job getting them to fight you. They lose faster that way.

Yay for numbers! We can win every match and lose every planet, still gonna farm them for C-bills :)

Don't come back without a good Fundarr meme!

#19 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:15 PM

Some fun hard fought games tonight, o7 to NS.

#20 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:17 PM

o7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users