35 replies to this topic

#21 percolated1

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 64 posts
  • LocationUpper left coast of the USA

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:36 PM

I don't mind it being for sale already. They were a lot of fun to elite. :-)

#22 Sigilum Sanctum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,673 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:50 PM

View PostZainadin, on 04 March 2015 - 04:44 PM, said:

Why should I put faith in a company that screws over their primary investors?

In times of economic turmoil alienating the investors/users is a quick way of not succeeding. As of this time I am still not recommending this game to my network of fellow gamers.

As of now I may continue to play but I have no incentive to PAY.

I found this but I still find this a load of BS; http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4258079

You're not an investor, stop calling yourself that. You're a customer and a gamer. You don't go to board meetings with PGI and Russ and discuss how much capital you're going to give them in return for a percentage based on the amount of mech packs they sell.

Explain to me how that is bullshit? They realized they ****** up the release date and instead of gimping the people that read it and said "WOOPS SORRY TOO BAD" they instead choose to honor it in the form of a one day sale?

Did you not get a Prime variant with a C-bill boost and various goodies (depending on your level of package bought.)

What is the matter with you?

Edited by Sigilum Sanctum, 04 March 2015 - 08:03 PM.

#23 Lance425

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 110 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:04 PM

View PostSigilum Sanctum, on 04 March 2015 - 07:50 PM, said:

You're not an investor, stop calling yourself that. You're a customer and a gamer. You don't go to board meetings with PGI and Russ and discuss how much capital you're going to give them in return for a percentage based on the amount of mech packs they sell.

Explain to me how that is bullshit? They realized they ****** up the release date and instead of gimping the people that read it and said "WOOPS SORRY TOO BAD" they instead to honor it in the form of a one day sale?

Did you not get a Prime variant with a C-bill boost and various goodies (depending on your level of package bought.)

What is the matter with you?

His mother is probably still breast feeding him. Not because she is controlling and doesn't want him to grow up. Because he doesn't have the time to chew his food. Too much mad skill gaming!

#24 percolated1

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 64 posts
  • LocationUpper left coast of the USA

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:16 PM

Also, in favor of the Resistance... two of the Enforcers come with 250XLs that are perfect for Panther engines. Get 'em on the flash sale, and you'll have to grind 'em up. Big performance difference, and not just with speed: stock Panther is one hot-running kitty.

#25 The Boneshaman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 481 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

Am I the only one that when I seen the panther paint job thought Optimums Prime?
http://draconis130.d...Prime-371495725

Edited by The Boneshaman, 04 March 2015 - 09:50 PM.

#26 627

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:11 PM

Just thinkin about it and not sure, but imho the Locust was released after a month, too?

#27 Insects

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 995 posts
  • Locationstraya

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:59 AM

View PostHyper99, on 04 March 2015 - 03:15 PM, said:

Doh! Please tell me that 10K is not the hero variant - right? If it is that sucks. Only bought the pack for the hero...

Its nor the R variant.
You only get that with pack or (if crazy and want to pay $15 more) ala-carte.

#28 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,589 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:40 AM

View PostBSK, on 04 March 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

1 month after release? Why did I buy the resistance package?

View PostFast Eddie, on 04 March 2015 - 01:25 PM, said:

I feel cheated by this too :angry:

yep,thought the same,this was the last package i buyed

#29 Kamies

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:37 AM

Yeah people who bought the Resistance pack, got mechs, camos, massive amount of colours, loyalty mechs, days and days of premium time, cockpit items, mechbays and other stuff should feel bad about this flash sale of a meaningless light mech.

Wait what?!?!

#30 ImperialKnight

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:36 AM

View PostZainadin, on 04 March 2015 - 04:07 PM, said:

So I should be expecting a $5 refund?

Fire Pack - $20

All three Panthers for 2587MC + 3 Mech bays 300MC = 2887MC
3,000 MC for $15

One month after the "exclusive" launch of the Panther (w/o the Resistance Model) other people can spend $15 versus the $20 I spent being an "EARLY ADOPTER".

Resistance is the last pack I buy, it's better to wait a Month after release!

Are you for real? The ® variant is a Hero mech with 30% CBill bonus, which is at least worth the $5. That's not counting if you bought the pack in Month 1, in which case, you got a whopping 54 days premium time. and that's ignoring the virtual doodads as well

#31 Desintegrator

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:02 AM

Not that Light that I had expected.
Too less hardpoints to build a great setup !

And maybe therefore we get this sale...

#32 Onmyoudo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 955 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:49 AM

I guess this answers the question people had about 'would people complain if there was a shorter wait time between the pack release and the wider release'. Of course, the answer was 'yes'. Frankly I think that it's a silly thing to complain about; you got what you paid for and the only thing you are complaining about is that other people now have the opportunity to play with toys you've had for a month already. It still takes too long for c-bill variants to come out.

Disclaimer: I own the top-tier Resistance pack.

#33 Sagamore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:54 AM

View PostZainadin, on 04 March 2015 - 04:07 PM, said:

So I should be expecting a $5 refund?

Fire Pack - $20

All three Panthers for 2587MC + 3 Mech bays 300MC = 2887MC
3,000 MC for $15

One month after the "exclusive" launch of the Panther (w/o the Resistance Model) other people can spend $15 versus the $20 I spent being an "EARLY ADOPTER".

Resistance is the last pack I buy, it's better to wait a Month after release!

I felt this way too with the Anniversary mechs. I bought a full Resistance pack (Wrath) just before the start of the Anniversary mech window so I didn't qualify. However, folks that upgraded a smaller pack within the window did get the mechs. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth of the loyal supporters / "early adopters".

Edited by Sagamore, 05 March 2015 - 09:55 AM.

#34 Myke Pantera

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 836 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:34 AM

Weeeeell, the Resistance Tier 1 not only gave us much free stuff and a 30% CBill version, but also qualifies to get the Enforcer for only $20, which won't come for $15 on the flash sale event, etc...

So if you're just in for the Panther, the resistance tier 1 package was still better than buying all three on flash-sale, but if you're in for all 4x3 mechs, than the resistance tier 4 is certainly a MUCH better deal than buying all 12 mechs for MC. So totally fine by me. I would still rather buy the tiers.

#35 The Boneshaman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 481 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:19 AM

why the hell are you guys crying like little *******?
as said the 10K comes with a 30% c bill boost.
we get 3 free mech bays with each mech, no need to sell or buy more mech bays. so if you have to buy mech bays you add 300 more mc for each mech.
I you got it before Nov. 30 2014 (I got mine in Jan.) you get 54 days of banked premium time, hanging item a mug a war horn , mech bay and faction paint job. I only got the panther so I only get 1 paint job want to get the Zeus but don't want the grasshopper or the enforcer and ala cart is over priced. and also 3 modules.

do the other guys in the flash sell get ANY of this? NO. no they do not. so quit crying like little *******. just be glad they don't sell the mechs for MC BEFORE you get yours from the packages.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users