• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:06 AM

Posted Image

View PostSalinor, on 06 March 2015 - 04:34 AM, said:

I suppose you do need a new capitol seeing as how yours is on lend to clan smoke jaguar.

In case you were unaware, Luthien is well defended.

#23 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:11 AM

View PostSalinor, on 06 March 2015 - 04:34 AM, said:

I suppose you do need a new capitol seeing as how yours is on lend to clan smoke jaguar.

That's weird, looks red to me. In fact it's the only capitol with a tag on it, and it belongs to the courageous pilots of Night's Scorn. Interesting how Kurita keeps getting these CW map bugs all the time. First we had the only capitol to be contested, then the other night we beat back the Davion clanners from their two simultaneous attack lanes into our territory. The "algorithm" is testing us, and Dear Coordinator's children continue to pass with flying colors!

#24 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:21 AM

View PostSquelches, on 06 March 2015 - 07:11 AM, said:

That's weird, looks red to me. In fact it's the only capitol with a tag on it, and it belongs to the courageous pilots of Night's Scorn. Interesting how Kurita keeps getting these CW map bugs all the time. First we had the only capitol to be contested, then the other night we beat back the Davion clanners from their two simultaneous attack lanes into our territory. The "algorithm" is testing us, and Dear Coordinator's children continue to pass with flying colors!

Unless I am mistaken we also took more CGB territory as well right? Now The Coordinator is not greedy. Valiant companies of the 228th IBR certainly made this possible and the DCMS is grateful. 6 / 7 elite House Loyal companies were also engaged last night. Spearheaded by Night's Scorn and NKVA with a resurgent ARKAB Legion (whom I see as one of the great stories of a units resurrection in CW). All while 6RNT fought the clans tooth and nail along with the newly energized 3TL. Imagine we did this while a backbone unit 9th Sword is generally stilled engaged in the Marik Civil War which ends soon. I heartily look forward to adding several 9SD companies to the order of battle.

#25 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:09 AM

Seems like a lot of testosterone poisoning to me.

#26 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:10 AM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 06 March 2015 - 07:21 AM, said:

I heartily look forward to adding several 9SD companies to the order of battle.

Our time a commeth B)

Thank you all for the hard work you all have and continue to exercise. It is a testament to this DCMS' resolve.

Edited by Novawrecker, 06 March 2015 - 09:25 AM.

#27 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:15 AM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 06 March 2015 - 08:09 AM, said:

Oh lighten up, its all in fun.

Edited by Gas Guzzler, 06 March 2015 - 09:15 AM.

#28 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:25 AM

Seems like a lot of testosterone poisoning to me

This ... is ... da ... INTERNETZ!!! Tis e-tosterone!
Posted Image

hehe

#29 Vlad Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:02 AM

Lost my **** at Gunbuster. Well played.

#30 Estonniel

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:09 AM

Wait a second. so Kurita actually did something they wouldn't do in the first place in the end. take and attack marik. after a previous post they would never ever strike first yet they seem to have. does this count as a act of war now Kurita vs Marik ?

#31 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:17 AM

View PostEstonniel, on 06 March 2015 - 10:09 AM, said:

Wait a second. so Kurita actually did something they wouldn't do in the first place in the end. take and attack marik. after a previous post they would never ever strike first yet they seem to have. does this count as a act of war now Kurita vs Marik ?

What? After Kurita said they wouldn't attack first, Marik started dropping 12 mans as soon as their lane was available. Kurita struck back, like they said they would, and Marik has laid down and died for about three days straight now. None of what has happened is "something they wouldn't do in the first place in the end."

#32 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:18 AM

some nights ago, marik dropped 3 12 mans on us when we werent prepared and took a planet. we have obviously declared war since and started fighting back.

http://norrisdev.com/mwocw

hit prev at the top till you get back to 216, then hit next. that is the ceasefire when marik attacked us. we did not want this and were happy pushing back the clans at the time.

note this isnt a true 1/1 correlation of ceasefires as this map updates every time paul tweaks the map so this wasnt that many ceasefires ago

Edited by Stealth Raptor, 06 March 2015 - 10:19 AM.

#33 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:19 AM

Nice try bud. Marik attacked first, after we repeatedly stated: we will not attack until they do.

I'll give you a 8.1 for the attempt, but a 0.56 for the terrible execution of trying to be a dweller under the bridge :P

Edited by Novawrecker, 06 March 2015 - 10:20 AM.

#34 Estonniel

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:32 AM

Not really. i don't follow the never ending cycle of events. real life just is in the way for that. as my merc unit just drops 2 or 3x a week in CW. and being EU myself, kinda hardly keep track what Merika does. and if its so then it is so. was just surprised to see after a lot of poking and Forum Chuck Norris looks.

Oh well. lets see how this little chaotic mess will turn out. tho so far still deployed in FRR due to assisting and Cbillz, to far away atm to keep track of Marik's main forces ^_^ + FRR is a friendly Resistance Force to hang out with.

Edited by Estonniel, 06 March 2015 - 10:35 AM.

#35 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:37 AM

nope, just marik lead poisoning and light poisoning.

from our guns

#36 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:38 AM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 06 March 2015 - 10:18 AM, said:

we did not want this and were happy pushing back the clans at the time.

Some of us wanted it :)

#37 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

View PostEstonniel, on 06 March 2015 - 10:32 AM, said:

Not really. i don't follow the never ending cycle of events. real life just is in the way for that. as my merc unit just drops 2 or 3x a week in CW.

you should still realize that no one ever said 'we will never attack marik' what we said instead was 'come at me bro, you're gonna get rekt' and they came and got rekt.

#38 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 06 March 2015 - 10:53 AM

Purple Squawking Bird (a.k.a marik clanners) started their assualt on DCMS and when called to arms we defended our territory and expanded it we waited for the first blow from marik and when it came we held no remorse in the thrashing that was brought to them by their own actions so yes we are at war with marik by their choice.

#39 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:08 AM

I will confirm we attacked first. Not all of Marik wanted the war, but enough of us were sick of HK forum chestbeating to want to put them to the test.

Turns out, unlike a lot of other forum chestbeaters, they can actually back their **** up.

While there is beginning to be some sentiment of maybe letter things cool off, personally I want to see what happens this weekend, we we typically field a HELL of a lot more pilots than our poor showing recently. Things will cool down eventually, but I think we have a fair bit more tangling to do.

Also, the decent people in HK have begun to sort themselves from the shitbags in HK, and that seems to be helping calm people down.

#40 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:12 AM

Tasker and all of NKVA are decent ones. They're always going to be like this because Marik decided to try and be their enemy, they'll stop on a dime if Marik is their friend again.

If you don't like that this is how they tend to treat enemies, well, at least take solace in the fact that if you quit being one this is how they'll treat the mutual ones between Kurita and Marik.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users