#1 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts
  • LocationTeutoburger Forest, Lower Saxony

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:18 AM

Who in Marik decided to go to War ?

If you voted for going to War - did you have at least 1x12 Man to back up your Vote ?

Next Time please check how many 12 Mans you can bring every TZ before going to War.

You need 5 Teams each Night NA TZ and minimum 2 Teams each Oceanic or European TZ. That is the minimum.

Sorry, but my Company cannot play this and next Week.

Just FYI.

Thanks.

Edited by Joe Decker, 06 March 2015 - 01:18 AM.

#2 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:30 AM

Oceanic has always been a problem for us. Im looking at "new home" right now before going to work its at flippen 100% lol

#3 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:49 AM

I encourage you to visit the Marik forum, and you will see how the decision was made and who decided.

http://housemarik.enjin.com/

#4 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:09 AM

View PostJoshua McEvedy, on 06 March 2015 - 05:49 AM, said:

I encourage you to visit the Marik forum, and you will see how the decision was made and who decided.

http://housemarik.enjin.com/

I see what the Poll shows - this still does not explain why the People that voted for the Attack are all gone right now...

Additionally : Votes for going to War or not should only be for Unit Commanders who designate full Teams - so that Marik gets an Impression how many Teams they can expect at certain Timezones/in which Weeks.

Giving every Marik PUG Player a Vote will give you some Data - yet this Data leaves many Questions open.

Because right now we got 0 Participation. That is a little bit low...

I did not Vote for the Attack as I knew I can not bring my Company these 2 Weeks.

Beside that (to all Mariks) revive our official Marik Forums again ! Cannot be that everyone now abandons the Forums like a beaten Dog.

Stand up and fight !

View PostMonkey Lover, on 06 March 2015 - 05:30 AM, said:

Oceanic has always been a problem for us. Im looking at "new home" right now before going to work its at flippen 100% lol

That is true and so to win CW we need the upper Hand at NA and EU Timezones because Oceanic TZ we always loose a Planet.

NA Timezone would have enough Teams to win it. EU I got no Clue but we got some Czechs. Are they dropping ?

Edited by Joe Decker, 06 March 2015 - 06:10 AM.

#5 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:42 AM

View PostJoe Decker, on 06 March 2015 - 06:09 AM, said:

I see what the Poll shows - this still does not explain why the People that voted for the Attack are all gone right now...

Well, that's a pretty good question.

With that said, I think this is all a really good example of House Marik being true to lore (and not necessarily by design).

Space democracy, indeed.

#6 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:55 AM

View PostJoshua McEvedy, on 06 March 2015 - 06:42 AM, said:

Well, that's a pretty good question.

With that said, I think this is all a really good example of House Marik being true to lore (and not necessarily by design).

Space democracy, indeed.

Nothing against the Space Democracy - yet we still should try to improve our Ways - we should not be too original in that Point ;)

#7 t w

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:07 AM

Whoever decided, our wallets thank you! Cheers to the Free World Leagues, and their valiant struggle to fill our coffers to bursting.

#8 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:23 AM

View Postt w, on 06 March 2015 - 07:07 AM, said:

Whoever decided, our wallets thank you! Cheers to the Free World Leagues, and their valiant struggle to fill our coffers to bursting.

You got much for Turret Drops ? ;)

#9 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:33 AM

View PostJoe Decker, on 06 March 2015 - 07:23 AM, said:

You got much for Turret Drops ? ;)

Oh no, had to ghost drop twice! Horror of horror! After 2 days of brutal slaughter of billion of purple pigeons, ghost drop twice! And then, horror of horror, more purple pigeons show up to be slaughter! Oh no!

#10 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:44 AM

Tasker, you are one of the few shitlords in HK I genuinely do not like, but I will indulge you. I voted for war, but I am not a unit commander. However, almost all of TTK also voted yeah. When the orders from High Command came down to cut loose, our CO gave us a green light.

NOTE: MP00 has been sitting out most of the time though. He is an FWLM diplo and was uncomfortable with all the IS infighting, and didn't want to tarnish is admittedly sterling diplo rep.

We are a small unit (50 on the roster but really only about 18 active) but we field a 12 man nearly everyday.

So yeah, we are at least backing it up.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I can only play 2-3 evenings a week plus 8-16 hours on the weekend.

Edited by Khanesh Loral, 06 March 2015 - 07:46 AM.

#11 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:52 AM

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 06 March 2015 - 07:44 AM, said:

Tasker, you are one of the few shitlords in HK I genuinely do not like, but I will indulge you. I voted for war, but I am not a unit commander. However, almost all of TTK also voted yeah. When the orders from High Command came down to cut loose, our CO gave us a green light.

NOTE: MP00 has been sitting out most of the time though. He is an FWLM diplo and was uncomfortable with all the IS infighting, and didn't want to tarnish is admittedly sterling diplo rep.

We are a small unit (50 on the roster but really only about 18 active) but we field a 12 man nearly everyday.

So yeah, we are at least backing it up.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I can only play 2-3 evenings a week plus 8-16 hours on the weekend.

Ha Ha, Die, Clanner!

#12 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:52 AM

lmao

Voted for own ass kicking. Democracy very strange, but very beautiful thing. Thank you for share this beauty with us.

#13 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:54 AM

View PostTasker, on 06 March 2015 - 07:52 AM, said:

lmao

Voted for own ass kicking. Democracy very strange, but very beautiful thing. Thank you for share this beauty with us.

No, thank you for helping me develop into a better player in this glorious game of space robots.

#14 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:24 AM

View PostKhanesh Loral, on 06 March 2015 - 07:44 AM, said:

We miss MP00 on our HK TS. He would actually help our two houses plan/coordinate our nights on clan defense and yellow zerg beat downs. More in Marik should have listened to his level headed thinking.

Look at the mess you all created for him.

Either way there is no going back now :P

#15 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:36 AM

View PostProphetic, on 06 March 2015 - 08:24 AM, said:

We miss MP00 on our HK TS. He would actually help our two houses plan/coordinate our nights on clan defense and yellow zerg beat downs. More in Marik should have listened to his level headed thinking.

Look at the mess you all created for him.

Either way there is no going back now :P

Yeah, he has ragged on me a bit for my vocal support for war. But we are still cool. TBH, Mariks, Davs, and Kuritas all have had some rough patches. Look at you guys Pre-December. You were terribad. Davion was king of the hill. Then we were. Now you are. The diplo's adapt to the changing situations, lol. Or at least the good ones like MP. :)

No seriously though, he really appreciates the fact he's considered one of he better diplos, he's just not vocal about it (he's super humble), and I'm sure he would appreciate your comment if he reads it. :)

Edited by Khanesh Loral, 06 March 2015 - 08:44 AM.

#16 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:43 AM

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that his work was a major influence on Kurita wanting to give Marik every chance to avoid this war.

#17 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:03 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 06 March 2015 - 08:43 AM, said:

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that his work was a major influence on Kurita wanting to give Marik every chance to avoid this war.

I believe Sting4ay to be level headed as well. But we have our war ... so lets enjoy it while it lasts. Remember ... this because when the map resets we should be thinking long term.

#18 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:05 AM

at least it is beta for now. we can work out our differences and hit each other while the map means nothing. after the map resets we can shake hands, say gg, and move onto the bigger threat

#19 Khanesh Loral

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:06 AM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 06 March 2015 - 09:03 AM, said:

I believe Sting4ay to be level headed as well. But we have our war ... so lets enjoy it while it lasts. Remember ... this because when the map resets we should be thinking long term.

:) :) :)

#20 Kane Wrath

• PipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:07 AM

I tried my hand in diplomacy for 2 posts all I really did was give an ex-clanners point of view on the war and ended with the people who wanted war between Marik and HK being called idiots, but it wasn't worth much as I'm a noob and no one cares what I think though it was nice to say it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users