5 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:08 AM

Harrison Ford, who played Han Solo (in the movie Star Wars 1V, V, and VI) is doing okay after his single engine plane crashed on a golf course. Doctors were on the scene even before the paramedics. Don't know if anyone yelled "Four" right before the crash. lol.

#2 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:13 AM

Doctors on a golf course???

#3 9erRed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 1,566 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:28 PM

Greetings all,

Yes, you'll probably find Doctors playing golf quite often, as well as a lot of other professionals.
- It's not always about the game but the connections that are made, besides it does get them out of the offices and hospitals for a break from the very busy lifestyle. (it's actually a very stressful career, life and death always is.)

9erRed

#4 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:24 AM

Marack Drock

I just thought I would put this post here concerning Mr. Ford. While I never have met him, which I would love to do, I felt that some of us here spend most of our free time here on MWO and are fans of his would like to know. For those of use who have enjoyed his acting career, this event is a concern. And while this event has been on the news, including MSN, a few of us (including myself) don't even look at MSN, and have limited access to the news in general.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users