Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:30 PM

Posted Image
And in her vision the wolf howled,
But the nova cat paced steadily on,
Undisturbed by the petty battles
Others fought, trying to cage it within the bars of
Thoughtless sameness. The nova cat gazed
Straight ahead, its heart and mind devoted to
The Ways of Seeing, devoted to a more perfect life.

- The Remembrance (Clan Nova Cat), Passage 50, Verse 5, Lines 26-32

Time and circumstance change, and so must we, too, change alongside if we wish to continue. Since its inception nearly two years ago Clan Nova Cat's 58th Strike Cluster morphed into the Alpha Galaxy with multiple clusters under it. Unfortunately, as we grew we lost a part of ourselves. We never adapted ourselves to our growth and to the situation, trying to maintain the same old same old while growing and we paid for it. We lost a bit of ourselves and we lost our focus. No more.

In a return to our past, and in an effort to make sure what slowly poisoned us never takes root again, Clan Nova Cat International's clusters have merged back into a single Cluster: The 46th Battle Cluster. The Shards of Revelation.

Here, we will refocus our efforts at improving our pilots' capabilities as well as those who would come asking for our assistance. Here, we will continue to hold ourselves to the lofty standards of being a solid example in the MWO community. Yet despite our increased drive to better ourselves and make ourselves forces to be feared on the battlefield, we will not forget about maintaining the familiar atmosphere our members hold so dear to heart - even if it means we will never be the largest group out there. We intend to keep our soul.

--------------------------

We are currently in a state of transition; picking up the fragments of our past and reassembling them into a foundation that will carry us on for years to come. As such, for the moment we will not be recruiting. However, when we do, it will be to attract a better breed; Mechwarriors with a drive to better themselves and the community.

---------------------------

TeamSpeak 3 Information: novacat.teamspeak3.com:6614

---------------------------

Current Operational Strength: Two Binaries

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 15 March 2015 - 09:43 AM.

#2 FlareHeart Devalis

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between yesterday and my destiny.

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:34 PM

What does not kill us, makes us stronger. May we continue on our path with resolve and determination. Thank you to all of our friends and allies who continue to support us.

#3 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:05 AM

Good luck Pariah!

Btw, that is a non-canon Cluster, quiaff?

Oh, and out of curiosity, is LeoTib still with you ? :)

EDIT: Why are the initials of Pariah Devalis banned? Does "P.D" mean something that should not be used to refer to a respected person or a friend? :ph34r:

Btw, i used to use P.D. instead of just Pariah because i recall that a bloodnamed warrior would take offense if he was not being called with his full name (something you may notice in some novels), and even if i am just a freeborn, i respect that tradition , it is just that Pariah Devalis is too long :ph34r:

Edited by CyclonerM, 09 March 2015 - 05:10 AM.

#4 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:13 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 09 March 2015 - 05:05 AM, said:

Good luck Pariah!

Btw, that is a non-canon Cluster, quiaff?

Oh, and out of curiosity, is LeoTib still with you ? :)

EDIT: Why are the initials of Pariah Devalis banned? Does "P.D" mean something that should not be used to refer to a respected person or a friend? :ph34r:

Btw, i used to use P.D. instead of just Pariah because i recall that a bloodnamed warrior would take offense if he was not being called with his full name (something you may notice in some novels), and even if i am just a freeborn, i respect that tradition , it is just that Pariah Devalis is too long :ph34r:

Thanks, Cycloner. Yes it is non-canon, adhering to the whole "no canon units" rule. Yes, Leo is still with us, though his life schedule is in disarray right now so he is not on as much as he used to be. And P.D. is blocked because it is, like all things clan, clearly OP and needed to be nerfed. :P

#5 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:19 AM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 09 March 2015 - 05:13 AM, said:

Thanks, Cycloner. Yes it is non-canon, adhering to the whole "no canon units" rule. Yes, Leo is still with us, though his life schedule is in disarray right now so he is not on as much as he used to be. And P.D. is blocked because it is, like all things clan, clearly OP and needed to be nerfed. :P

So OP, wow much whine, must nerfz! :lol:

Glad to hear it that Leo is still there holding proudly the italian banner in the Clans (Even in 3050 i do not forget my ancestral origins ;) ).

About the unit name, your unit, your rules. Anyway, it is not like if he finds out you have a canon unit name in your website Russ drives his Dragon trough your house stomping it to dust :ph34r:

P.S. You must really have the Nova Cat's vision for such a fast reply!

Edited by CyclonerM, 09 March 2015 - 05:20 AM.

#6 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:26 AM

Smaller command, smaller group, faster response, easier adaption. :P In five days I expect to surprise a few people who are watching from afar, if only a little (though some of you may already know what I am talking about here). Taking a very ground up approach to the Nova Cats here.

Command serves those below them, and can only work if the mechwarriors let it. Make the mechwarriors happy but give them their responsibilities, you make the Star Commanders happy. Make the Star Commanders happy and have them perform their responsibilities, you make the Star Captains happy. If everyone is happy and doing their job, and we can all improve and function together peacefully, than I am happy.

It allows us to turn any ire at our foes, rather than ourselves. :D

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 09 March 2015 - 05:33 AM.

#7 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:26 PM

Hello friends

#8 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:04 PM

Diamond is beautiful because it's structure is perfect, without perfect structure - it's a mere lump of coal,
To get a diamond, master should cut off the imperfections - what little left hold all the value,
To transcend light, it should be polished by a master - skillful master gives it purity to to illuminate the world with the single beam of light,
Being infinitely small, it scatters world of darkness - for everyone to behold.

I give my respects to Clan Nova Cat, let you grow like diamond, let the purity of you light never fade. :)

#9 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:38 PM

Beautifully written there, Tank. Thank you for the sentiments.

#10 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:40 PM

Salute goes out to a few Goliath Scorpions who dropped with us tonight. Here is a snippet from earlier:

#11 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:39 AM

Not going to respond to derp but ill respond to with this. Though im taking the solo route for awhile. if you guys want someone to party with, you know where to find me. :) Warhawk bros never die!

Edited by LastKhan, 10 March 2015 - 09:40 AM.

#12 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:49 AM

LastKhan, I never realized you were a Nod, you terrorist scum!

Have you ever met Poptimus Rhyme, one of our Star Colonels? I should introduce you to eachother.. :ph34r:

#13 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:06 AM

Best of luck to the 46th Battle Cluster! May you find honor and victory on the battlefield Trothkin. If you cannot find victory, I hope you will die in glorious battle!

Seyla!

#14 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:09 AM

View PostVincent V., on 10 March 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

Best of luck to the 46th Battle Cluster! May you find honor and victory on the battlefield Trothkin. If you cannot find victory, I hope you will die in glorious battle!

Seyla!

The trick is not to die in glorious battle, but to make your enemy do so. :P

#15 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:17 AM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 10 March 2015 - 11:09 AM, said:

The trick is not to die in glorious battle, but to make your enemy do so. :P

This is true... However if the odds are against you and you are in a fight you cannot possibly win, it is better to die while making the enemy pay for their ignorance.

Either way, I hope that the 46th Battle Cluster does well.

#16 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:25 AM

View PostVincent V., on 10 March 2015 - 11:17 AM, said:

This is true... However if the odds are against you and you are in a fight you cannot possibly win, it is better to die while making the enemy pay for their ignorance.

Either way, I hope that the 46th Battle Cluster does well.

That is something I always intend to do. I do not think it was CWI that I put the fear of god in a week and a half ago, but I occasionally like slapping you wolves around a bit. When the enemy players realize going at me one at a time is a very bad idea, and my Warhawk is fully armed.... I might go down, but I go down giggling. ;)

That's not what she said... >_>

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 10 March 2015 - 11:26 AM.

#17 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:22 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 10 March 2015 - 09:49 AM, said:

LastKhan, I never realized you were a Nod, you terrorist scum!

Have you ever met Poptimus Rhyme, one of our Star Colonels? I should introduce you to eachother.. :ph34r:

Heh, We shall come out of our bunkers and retake this universe by storm! Funny that though, I would fallow and like a character Noesis can only wish and dream of being. In the name of Kane!; Peace through Power!

Edited by LastKhan, 10 March 2015 - 01:30 PM.

#18 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:58 PM

View PostLastKhan, on 10 March 2015 - 01:22 PM, said:

Heh, We shall come out of our bunkers and retake this universe by storm! Funny that though, I would fallow and like a character Noesis can only wish and dream of being. In the name of Kane!; Peace through Power!

Freedom fighters in name only .. You even have power conflicts among yourselves, while you are not too busy trying to spread the Tiberium's plague all over Terra :ph34r:

#19 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:18 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 10 March 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

Freedom fighters in name only .. You even have power conflicts among yourselves, while you are not too busy trying to spread the Tiberium's plague all over Terra :ph34r:

All according to Kane's plan. look weak then take the advantage. hehe ive always like NOD, ever since the old 1995 games. <3 Its a shame they crushed it with that garbage 4th game and ruining what made C&C so great. But this is getting off topic, and not my thread lets keep it CNC affiliated.

#20 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:06 PM

View PostNoesis, on 11 March 2015 - 08:23 AM, said:

I don't need to learn this though and is understood by me as mentioned above. This isnt the reason for the issues between us though.

It is due to how you reacted with the popularity contest and clandestine attacks against me personally that compromised my experience at CNC. Nothing related to the actual meritas of the ideas presented, which you have recognised as useful, have used, intend to use or just ambitious.

I don't think the words mean what you think they mean. Let us break it down a bit.
Popularity contest? I would say that is something I never either attempted, nor lost. Which is amazing. I wish I won more things I did not realize I was taking part of. Huh.

But clandestine activities? Golly....

clan·des·tine

klanˈdestən,ˈklandesˌtīn

adjective
  • kept secret or done secretively

Considering your actions and your actions alone, with no action on my behalf considering I was actively trying to ignore the brown sea at the time until khan pointed out the scrapfest that was going on here, spurred the wolves into disliking you, that certainly cannot be fitting for the word.

OK, so, seeing as that situation does not fit the word, let us try focusing on my dislike and stance on you. Except, no, I make no secret of it. You actions immediately after your hissy fit and departure of the Nova Cats is what started our dislike of you. Your continued actions is what continues it. Not much to understand here or misconstrue.

I might recommend another phrase for you, however:

Conspiracy Theorist. IE: one who theorizes, often with partial, incorrect, or outright irrational data, that conspiracies exist.

Now, since this is only a partial definition, I will do you the solid of explaining the word "conspiracy," just for completion sake:

con·spir·a·cy

kənˈspirəsē

noun
  • a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Given that you think that I am the mastermind of some sort of conspiracy against you, despite the reality of it being you reaping the rewards of your own malice, I would say it is all in your head. I am fairly certain it is an ego issue on your behalf, one which I stated at an earlier time is, frankly, concerning from a mental health standpoint. Of course, being addicted to the idea that you are the victim because clearly you are a saint makes it so that anything that runs counter to that is absolutely impossible to accept at a fundamental level, which is normal for addicts. It's ok. We're here for you. Well, I'm not. Because the extent in which I am persuing you is in these threads, to which you throw yourself at m-

Oh. I get it. I was wrong! You like me, is that it? The way a young child might like someone? Unsure of how to get them to notice or like them in return, maybe scared of the feelings inside of themselves, that they act out? Maybe throw a few soft blows at them? Because I assure you my interest in you is purely limited to my threads. My advice to others to simply report you for being out of line according to the TERMS OF SERVICE of this message board, however? General advice that I tend to get prompted to spout when any troll keeps getting away with activities counter to the board rules.

If you cannot handle the report flags, you do one of two things Noesis. Get out of my thread, or stop being an ass. Your choice.

And yes, you have been reported, again, at the summation of this thread. Don't send a pants pissing temper tantrum mail to me either, like you did after Flare reported you. That will just get you reported for harassment like you did back then too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users