#21 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:07 PM

View PostNoesis, on 11 March 2015 - 12:51 PM, said:

Oh you, you so funny. Though I have absolutley no idea what a Skeletor is an unsure I really want to know.

. . . How in the hell do you not know who Skeletor is... you under a rock in the 80s and then again in the past 5 years?

Posted Image

#22 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 11 March 2015 - 01:57 PM

View PostCoffiNail, on 11 March 2015 - 01:07 PM, said:

. . . How in the hell do you not know who Skeletor is... you under a rock in the 80s and then again in the past 5 years?

I know who skeletor the cartoon character is, I've just never paid for anything of the same name in the context Lastkhan describes. Is this a case of having some one dance in front of you whilst dressed in a Skeletor outfit? Is this all the rage at comi-con?

#23 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:12 PM

oh myyyy thats hawt... i meant lord skeletor. The guy that did alot of stuff in terms of prizes and tourneys like the 6v6 blood bones and bolts..ah, you wouldnt know, you're not even good. Whatever, if he see this he'll get a chuckle out of it for sure.

#24 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:18 PM

FYI the ignore feature on this forum is ideal for people like Noesis.

A while after his incessant trolling drew my attention to the point of using it on him I came across some people from yet another unit that grew tired of his antics and to me he is clearly the drama queen/attention whoring type that is best just to ignore and not feed since they feed on any and all attention, negative or otherwise.

Edited by Kain Thul, 11 March 2015 - 02:22 PM.

#25 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:30 PM

View PostLastKhan, on 11 March 2015 - 02:12 PM, said:

oh myyyy thats hawt... i meant lord skeletor. The guy that did alot of stuff in terms of prizes and tourneys like the 6v6 blood bones and bolts..ah, you wouldnt know, you're not even good. Whatever, if he see this he'll get a chuckle out of it for sure.

Honestly, what I get for skimming topics... :D

#26 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostCoffiNail, on 11 March 2015 - 02:30 PM, said:

Honestly, what I get for skimming topics... :D

Just dont ask him about his basement.. :x

#27 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:01 PM

View PostKain Thul, on 11 March 2015 - 02:18 PM, said:

FYI the ignore feature on this forum is ideal for people like Noesis.

A while after his incessant trolling drew my attention to the point of using it on him I came across some people from yet another unit that grew tired of his antics and to me he is clearly the drama queen/attention whoring type that is best just to ignore and not feed since they feed on any and all attention, negative or otherwise.

Unfortunately, the Ignore Function does absolutely nothing if someone wishes to peruse this thread, only to be faced with 1.5 pages and counting of little Suzy's verbal diarrhea and inability to get over her infatuation with me.

Sadly, I must decline, sweetheart, for you are not my type. While your continued and undying lust for me is heartwarming, it is well past high time you ceased attempting to court me and move onto other eligible males.

#28 FlareHeart Devalis

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between yesterday and my destiny.

Posted 11 March 2015 - 10:22 PM

Yet again the troll has derailed this thread. Get it back on topic gentlemen. Personal histories and gripes do not belong in our unit's reformation/informational thread.

#29 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:19 AM

Mh, sad to see this in a recruitment/information thread.

Best of luck again Nova Cats! Do feel free to pop over to the CWI TeamSpeak for drops and chatter. :)

#30 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:32 AM

What is this Vineer? could you elaborate what these things are to people who dont know? Is it like a badge? :) (i know what they are.)

#31 FlareHeart Devalis

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:40 AM

Good point Khan ;)

Taking a Vineer (for those unaware) is a custom that specifically Clan Nova Cat adopted in lore, and which CNCI have decided to utilize for our pilots. It is usually a small item that reminds them of something special. A small piece of armor from that mech that gave you the best duel of your life, a vial of sand from your first conquered planet, etc. They are small items, typically carried in a small belt pouch, but they have personal or spiritual significance to that pilot. These Vineers are taken instead of formal awards or medals due to the inherent lack of spiritual meaning in a medal. As such, we have also abolished our previous system of ribbons.

(Edit to add: This means that they get custom website and teamspeak tags)

Edited by FlareHeart, 12 March 2015 - 10:44 AM.

#32 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:10 AM

Best wishes for CNC's future! Some of the best people to drop with in MWO, fun AND competent!

#33 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:14 AM

Thanks for the well wishes, Winter. Always know where to find us!

#34 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:05 PM

This is your recruitment thread quiaff? This way your only communication on this thread will be about the 46th Battle Cluster. Whatever Noesis writes will not be seen by your members & you can focus on the task at hand i.e. rebuilding your touman. I have given the best advice I can, heed it or not, the choice is yours.

#35 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:29 PM

Good Luck trothkin.

#36 FlareHeart Devalis

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:41 PM

Thank you Gyrok.

The CNCI is my home. I have been one since my first day as a noob pilot. I will not let us fall apart if I can help it. We still have our dedicated core of players and I'm hopeful that we can continue even if we are smaller than most other groups.

Maintaining our feel of "a small group of friends dropping amicably" is our goal.

#37 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:55 PM

Just with, ya know, Clan structure and a drive for self improvement on the battlefield. :P

#38 FlareHeart Devalis

• PipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:00 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 12 March 2015 - 12:55 PM, said:

Just with, ya know, Clan structure and a drive for self improvement on the battlefield. :P

Well yes, that too. :D

#39 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:04 PM

View PostFlareHeart, on 12 March 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

Thank you Gyrok.

The CNCI is my home. I have been one since my first day as a noob pilot. I will not let us fall apart if I can help it. We still have our dedicated core of players and I'm hopeful that we can continue even if we are smaller than most other groups.

Maintaining our feel of "a small group of friends dropping amicably" is our goal.

You will not fall apart Trothkin. You may be few right now, but nurture it and form a strong bond. A bond I know Clan Nova Cat are more than able to form. I have seen it myself, through Lore and in this game.

... I really should stop posting in this thread too I think.

Edited by Vincent V., 12 March 2015 - 01:05 PM.

#40 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

View PostVincent V., on 12 March 2015 - 01:04 PM, said:

You will not fall apart Trothkin. You may be few right now, but nurture it and form a strong bond. A bond I know Clan Nova Cat are more than able to form. I have seen it myself, through Lore and in this game.

... I really should stop posting in this thread too I think.

Pro CNC, compliments and encouragements are always good in a thread.

I know that the dedication they have will bring CNC in to the fold once again. Even CGBI has shed a bit in the past few months. I think Community Warfare changed the way many of our units worked and we needed to reflect on new procedures.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users