Clan Davion

109 replies to this topic

#1 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:32 AM

Despite our best efforts, the brave intelligence officers of House Kurita have outed us; Yes, we are a clan.

As anyone familiar with Kerensky's legacy is aware, all clans have a totem animal, whether it be something from holy Terra, or a more exotic creature found on one of the many worlds settled during the Exodus. For Clan Davion, our totem animal is the majestic Hanse.
Posted Image

Such a powerful, virile creature as our totem of course inspires us to greater heights. Where other Clans and Houses of the Inner Sphere are concerned with taking Terra, becoming Star Lord, etc. we keep our purpose firmly locked in; to rule the Inner Sphere through the awesomeness of our mighty Davion loins.
Posted Image

As anyone can tell you, a Clan Davion member has two things that separate us from the other factions; our dedication to packing LRMs on mechs in CW and our amazing virility. Whether the daughters or grand-daughters of Inner Sphere royalty, Clan Davion members have proven thoroughly dedicated to introducing them to the wonders of Davion manhood. The Inner Sphere and Star League won't be reunited by fighting like technologically advanced cavemen; it will be reunited by impregnating the women of the other royal houses and inseminating them with our powerful beliefs.

Posted Image

#2 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:33 AM

http://www.infinitel...WI&p=n#/103;113

#3 HlynkaCG

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationSitting on a 12x multiplier and voting for Terra Therma

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:20 AM

If it weren't for Clan Davion no the Dracs wouldn't have anyone to fight.

#4 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:40 AM

View PostHlynkaCG, on 09 March 2015 - 01:20 AM, said:

If it weren't for Clan Davion no the Dracs wouldn't have anyone to fight.

Except maybe for Clan Marik, Clan Gosh Burr, Clan Smoke Kitty, Clan Puppy...

#5 HlynkaCG

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationSitting on a 12x multiplier and voting for Terra Therma

Posted 09 March 2015 - 02:12 AM

View PostUltra-Laser, on 09 March 2015 - 01:40 AM, said:

Except maybe for Clan Marik, Clan Gosh Burr, Clan Smoke Kitty, Clan Puppy...

Lol that's rich.

Outside of NS and 228 do you even have anyone who fights on the clan border? **** son, you guys needed to recruit outsiders to defend your own home-world and even that was a near fought thing.

#6 stratagos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 457 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 02:32 AM

Yeah, but do you really want to talk about how great the *offspring* of the Hanse are? Because you have your three power hungry sociopaths - unsuccessful ones at that - matched with a pair of wussy do-nothings that allow their realms to be stolen from them

#7 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:02 AM

View PostHlynkaCG, on 09 March 2015 - 02:12 AM, said:

Lol that's rich.

Outside of NS and 228 do you even have anyone who fights on the clan border? **** son, you guys needed to recruit outsiders to defend your own home-world and even that was a near fought thing.

Hmm NKVA, Arkab, 9SD, 6RNT, the list continues ....

Kid, you need to drop against us more so you can see just how many of our units tear your clan apart. But I digress as Clan Davion always plays with blinders on.

Edited by Novawrecker, 09 March 2015 - 04:05 AM.

#8 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 11:25 AM

I understand that as members of Houses or Clans that aren't nearly as studly as us, the chance to hang out in the Clan Davion forums is hard to pass up, but seriously, ya'll gotta vacate. All this e-peen stroking is turning this into a sausage fest and Clan Davion is all about the ladies. Now, if you need advice on talking to girls or whatever, this is the place to be, but seriously, stop touching yourselves while your in our place. it's gross.

#9 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:08 PM

View Postccrider, on 10 March 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:

I understand that as members of Houses or Clans that aren't nearly as studly as us ...

Posted Image

;)

Edited by Novawrecker, 10 March 2015 - 12:09 PM.

#10 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

View Postccrider, on 10 March 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:

I understand that as members of Houses or Clans that aren't nearly as studly as us, the chance to hang out in the Clan Davion forums is hard to pass up, but seriously, ya'll gotta vacate.

When Clan Davion was beating Liao at the start of CW I made a similar request to a few of the Davion constantly trolling on the Liao forums. I was called childish names and the trolling continued. I mean, sure, all those Rats have gone into hiding now, but it was annoying then.

So, no. You are going to continue to get what you guys dished out at the beginning. Maybe, in time, you will all learn your lesson.

Edited by Maxwell Albritten, 10 March 2015 - 12:12 PM.

#11 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:13 PM

I HAVE FOUND THE DAVION PLAYERS

Posted Image

#12 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:17 PM

Posted Image

#13 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

View PostDawnstealer, on 10 March 2015 - 12:17 PM, said:

Posted Image

I'm not sure why everyone keeps posting this picture of me when I heard the pizza guy at the door. I mean, where did you guys even find it?!

#14 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:27 PM

View Poststratagos, on 09 March 2015 - 02:32 AM, said:

Yeah, but do you really want to talk about how great the *offspring* of the Hanse are? Because you have your three power hungry sociopaths - unsuccessful ones at that - matched with a pair of wussy do-nothings that allow their realms to be stolen from them

Catherine is really the only sociopath of the lot. I mean she kills her mom, tries to kill her brother, and kills her brother's girlfriend out of spite. She then ends up making a vat born kid who is half her dna half her brother's who ends up taking over Clan Wolf. So... actually when you think of it she ends up the most successful of Hanse's kids.

#15 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

We do not mention Dark Age lore/fluff here. The Clix game was semi-amusing if you were completely bored, but anything else Dark Age is garbage. Also, as I mentioned earlier, this is the Clan Davion forums; ya'll can get all nasty out in the general or community warfare boards. Here we live by the rule that we need to Be Excellent to One Another. So, with that being said, Party on Dudes.

#16 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

Die, clanner.

#17 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:21 PM

When we were in denial about our heritage, I would have been insulted by that and started yelling, "Davion is a House, not a Clan! Read your lore, blah,blah." But it's ok now; we're clanners, you are dirty IS folks and are jealous of our fantastic hair. I take no offense at your post.

#18 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:16 PM

Most people try to ignore the lore that paints their faction poorly. Like the Davion's having a psychotic ****** on the throne for a huge part of the Dark Ages stuff.

That said, one of the things I like about the NKVA is that they embrace the ugly parts of their Clan's culture.

#19 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:23 PM

I have to admit (almost) all of this thread made me laugh.

(I mean seriously, I bet any of us could pull out pictures of how great a team we play for and how rubbish everyone else is. I have one that shows an NKVA player as the only one to lose all of his 'Mechs in a mixed IS CommWar drop against a Clan team but it's just not that funny)

#20 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:51 PM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 10 March 2015 - 07:23 PM, said:

I have to admit (almost) all of this thread made me laugh.

(I mean seriously, I bet any of us could pull out pictures of how great a team we play for and how rubbish everyone else is. I have one that shows an NKVA player as the only one to lose all of his 'Mechs in a mixed IS CommWar drop against a Clan team but it's just not that funny)

Have a lot of screenshots of bad Davion players losing matches over and over again, and likewise, not that funny. Only sad.

Ha ha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users