63 replies to this topic

#41 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:45 AM

View PostWingbreaker, on 13 March 2015 - 08:05 AM, said:

NOPE LET'S ALL GO FIGHT THE SMALLEST CLAN FACTION.

Funny a few days ago you were bragging how pollo verde led by JFP would focus on helping the other three clans finish off the FRR, Now you are whining in caps about how unfair it is to be the focus of others!

Seems from your words and actions you're not going fight unless the odds are stacked in your favor, wow, just wow, roflmbao.

#42 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:44 PM

View PostAbivard, on 13 March 2015 - 11:45 AM, said:

Funny a few days ago you were bragging how pollo verde led by JFP would focus on helping the other three clans finish off the FRR, Now you are whining in caps about how unfair it is to be the focus of others!

Seems from your words and actions you're not going fight unless the odds are stacked in your favor, wow, just wow, roflmbao.

You dont understand math very well, do you? We have four 12 mans we can field. Steiner rolls 8-10 currently. This creates a mathematical impossibility because of the way that the CA system works. They can consistantly make us sit four matches whilst four more go off unopposed or at best with puggles. This is Steiner ALONE.

Thus we do not defend, we attack. However, unfortunately, there are also plenty of pretenders who try to come up and defend the steiner planet. Fairly needlessly.

This is an actual zerg, fielding 100+ on both planets, every night. We have relegated to camping any group that we come across. Enjoy your dots on the map, we will make the game joyless for you for this nonsense.

You aren't winning anything. And don't worry, there will be a shaming thread. I've seen some of the worst play in the whole of 3 years of MWO in the last week.

Oh and we still take planets. It's called neutral gains, scrubmuffin.

#43 Jagg3d

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 29 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:54 PM

As a Skye Ranger we face and JFP. RJF defends quite well. I have been in many hard fought battles. Your clan is far from out numbered.

#44 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:03 PM

View PostJagg3d, on 13 March 2015 - 01:54 PM, said:

As a Skye Ranger we face and JFP. RJF defends quite well. I have been in many hard fought battles. Your clan is far from out numbered.

LOLWUT.

#45 B B Wolfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 746 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:07 PM

View PostJagg3d, on 13 March 2015 - 01:54 PM, said:

This is most certainly not the case.

#46 Dataman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 338 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationJakarta, ID

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:10 AM

if this is april's fools, you're too early.

wait, no. oh well... bye guys. we'll meet again, but we'll cross our sword to each other's neck.

#47 War Steiner

• PipPipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 95 posts
  • LocationTerceira, Azores, Portugal

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:19 AM

The Dragon doesn't have any friends. Where are you going to find someone NOT a direct enemy?

#48 DerangedShadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAnoka, Minnesota, USA

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:40 AM

View PostWingbreaker, on 13 March 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

You dont understand math very well, do you? We have four 12 mans we can field. Steiner rolls 8-10 currently. This creates a mathematical impossibility because of the way that the CA system works. They can consistantly make us sit four matches whilst four more go off unopposed or at best with puggles. This is Steiner ALONE.

Thus we do not defend, we attack. However, unfortunately, there are also plenty of pretenders who try to come up and defend the steiner planet. Fairly needlessly.

This is an actual zerg, fielding 100+ on both planets, every night. We have relegated to camping any group that we come across. Enjoy your dots on the map, we will make the game joyless for you for this nonsense.

You aren't winning anything. And don't worry, there will be a shaming thread. I've seen some of the worst play in the whole of 3 years of MWO in the last week.

I apologize, but your memory must be going if you think your problems are worse than what FRR faced. You have to deal with 2 Inner Sphere factions at the moment when it used to be just the Steiners. You were easily winning the one attack vector that you had and didn't have to worry about anything else. The FRR had to deal with 2-4 clan attacks each night and it took until this month for us to be pushed out of the way. So crying about getting attacked by numbers, I feel no sympathy for you.

#49 Ewigan

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,168 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:42 AM

Honestly: so far i think it is kind of boring with Steiner. :(

#50 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:19 AM

View PostWar Steiner, on 18 March 2015 - 05:19 AM, said:

The Dragon doesn't have any friends. Where are you going to find someone NOT a direct enemy?

Among The Samurai

#51 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:33 AM

View PostEwigan, on 18 March 2015 - 05:42 AM, said:

Mercu Pig come home

#52 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:06 PM

View PostWar Steiner, on 18 March 2015 - 05:19 AM, said:

You could try asking the blue guys to our left. Both of them.

Green guys down south too.

#53 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:52 PM

View PostWingbreaker, on 13 March 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

Edited by Raekwon, 19 March 2015 - 03:06 PM.

#54 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:06 PM

Huge props to PHL. Well played in Kurita and you left with a good reputation with Kurita and the people you played against. That's doing it right. Full props.

#55 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:33 PM

You can always come back to us ;)

#56 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:36 AM

I'm windmilling my arms and taking one step after another in Steiner's direction. If you stay with them and get hit its your own fault!!!

#57 HelloKittyWarfare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:15 AM

lyran space. the great unknown void of communication. i tried to reach out for this login icon and start my evil transformer robot mech, but...

Posted Image

...you know.

#58 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:41 AM

View PostAbivard, on 13 March 2015 - 11:45 AM, said:

Now you are whining in caps about how unfair it is to be the focus of others!

Clanners are born whiners. They choose the easier mechs to play and flip out when their "instant-win" button stops working. Then they whine whenever someone points out their whining.

#59 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:13 PM

Not only is the Confederation an ally of Kurita, but we told you it was stupid to attack Kurita in the first place. As an ally.

#60 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:46 PM

We have a very active border(s) for a variety of fights each evening. :) I know 3TL, 36th, and 11th would be happy to have you back! (and us NA guys too).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users