#141 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:36 AM

View PostXavier, on 15 March 2015 - 07:12 AM, said:

yeah that was one match out of 9 that we dropped on that planet and the only one where we encountered resistence. so one out of nine = 11% resistance. I would say that definitely leans on the refuses to face us side.

Also NS we have great respect for your unit. You are one of the only ones that will actually engage us. This was not meant as a commentary against a single unit but rather a systemic house situation.

Pretty sure we stopped that planet from being taken. So someone else musta been fighting there.

I'm sure there are plenty of units that actively avoid MS or run off the map just because. I know we see this, more so from clanners. I would imagine that happens from several different factions for u as well.
If there are specific units u want to call out, then have at it, but it feels like HK is the only faction some in MS actively spread their accusations against as a whole.

That being said, when anyone says House Kurita does this or that, well, we feel we are a big part of that conversation.
We will respond to those comments positive or negative, in kind. This is the HK section after all.

Just to be clear, many of your MS player base and NS have mutual respect for one another.

#142 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:12 PM

The only reason most units get along is that MW:O has no means of teabagging dead mechs.

#143 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:31 PM

View Postkamiko kross, on 15 March 2015 - 07:12 AM, said:

This, I get the feeling IGP were acting as a giant leaden weight around PGI's neck.

Yup. PGI had a hard time finding a publisher, they finally found one but they wanted a different format, PGI rebuilt the game to fit the desired model, and then IGP tried to milk it and save themselves from going under. Shame is if they had actually let PGI run their own show, the launch of the game might of been a better expirence, scored higher and drawn in more players, perhaps helping make it very profitable and perhaps saved their asses (i dont actually know how deep IGP was in the hole. lol)

Regardless, it was day and night when PGI bought their overhead.

#144 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:18 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 15 March 2015 - 03:12 PM, said:

The only reason most units get along is that MW:O has no means of teabagging dead mechs.

We'll get our crouch eventually.

#145 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:36 PM

good job gents! took 2 clan planets and didnt lose one!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users