Troubadour

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:18 AM

View PostUltra-Laser, on 13 March 2015 - 12:15 AM, said:

Then they went to Clan Wolf, then they got board because no one was queuing against them, then they went to Steiner, we're still not queuing against them. Which will happen first you think, MS changing its ways once they finally figure out that HK plays the planetary priority game or a breakup of member units finally fed up with how scarce the fights are?

Cascade fail is more than likely. I give them credit for not doing so when CK left.

#22 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:22 AM

View PostWingbreaker, on 13 March 2015 - 12:18 AM, said:

Cascade fail is more than likely. I give them credit for not doing so when CK left.

Think it'll be a nice flashy forumwarrior meltdown or a just quiet exodus of member units? CK jumping ship went quietly enough, but think they'll be able to keep it up?

#23 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:22 AM

If -MS- wants fights, they honestly might want to consider going CJF and attacking Steiner. Steiner (and IS pugs) still show up all the time and Steiner does not have the coordination to simply 'not fight' and focus on a different target like Kurita does. As Steiner does not actually have another active border besides CJF (Marik and Kurita borders are essentially dead) it is not like they have much choice in Community Warfare.

Plus they have not joined our faction yet and they could earn those sweet faction rewards =P

#24 Kerc Kasha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:44 AM

View PostTesunie, on 12 March 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

I do have to ask the question though, where was this level of coordination and cooperation a few weeks/months ago? (Don't get this wrong, it's great to see you guys doing so well.)

we were busy

#25 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:55 AM

View PostWingbreaker, on 12 March 2015 - 11:26 PM, said:

To be fair, six, til we get rid of these scrubs on our back.

Did you just out yourself as having a kuritan alt?

#26 Chagatay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 964 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:51 AM

View PostAbivard, on 13 March 2015 - 12:55 AM, said:

Did you just out yourself as having a kuritan alt?

I am sure MS is attacking JF as well

#27 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:56 AM

View PostTesunie, on 12 March 2015 - 11:40 PM, said:

Ah. That explains that. Thought Steiner was not hostile towards you guys.

Have anyone else noticed that MS always seems to attack Kurita, no matter what faction they work for? :ph34r:

(Edit: Missed a single word... made things sound funny.)

They explicitly stated they wanted to "teach Kurita a lesson" and ended up falling flat on their face over it and losing a bunch of players that split.
It's pretty funny to consider that big group faction hopping and getting nothing but ghost drops in their attempt to "show us", while simultaneously having to enact a silly gag order and losing players AND reputation over their actions. MS being owned without having to fire a single shot.

#28 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:26 AM

Out of 15 games yesterday, I was only in 2 ghost drops. Fought plenty of kurita, just not the ones who spend all day crowing.

Kuritas most powerful tool is lies and propaganda, go figure :D

We don't sandbag either, you fought a couple guys who had 2 DC's and a TKer and they were talking smack while you spawn killed them. As usual, irony or anything more subtle than hentai goes right over your head.

Regardless, you talk more than you fight, that much is evident. It's unfortunate, because the point of the game is to play it.

I'd say "see you on the battlefield, but I just woke up and it's too early for irony.

Bragging about how you intentionally try to bore people to the point where they don't want to play(you don't have this power, but it shows a lot about how lame you are) is quite the shamefur dispray. Just a bunch of greifers...

Edited by HARDKOR, 13 March 2015 - 06:32 AM.

#29 denghis

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:47 AM

Yes, such a shamefur dispray of avoiding unproductive fights while gaining the respect of other factions due to fighting prowess and coordination. It's almost like Kurita is good at CW or something.

Edited by denghis, 13 March 2015 - 06:47 AM.

#30 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:48 AM

View PostHARDKOR, on 13 March 2015 - 06:26 AM, said:

Out of 15 games yesterday, I was only in 2 ghost drops. Fought plenty of kurita, just not the ones who spend all day crowing.

We don't sandbag either, you fought a couple guys who had 2 DC's and a TKer and they were talking smack while you spawn killed them. As usual, irony or anything more subtle than hentai goes right over your head.

Regardless, you talk more than you fight, that much is evident. It's unfortunate, because the point of the game is to play it.

I'd say "see you on the battlefield, but I just woke up and it's too early for irony.

Bragging about how you intentionally try to bore people to the point where they don't want to play(you don't have this power, but it shows a lot about how lame you are) is quite the shamefur dispray. Just a bunch of greifers...

Maybe if your puppy lap dog (CI) of the UBER zerg didn't follow you around everywhere we would start fighting you again. What is the point in winning most of the matches yet losing a planet? We have far too many fronts to deal with that nonsense.

Clanner MERC Pig go home.

#31 Kerc Kasha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:50 AM

View PostHARDKOR, on 13 March 2015 - 06:26 AM, said:

thank you for update regarding your sty merc pig

#32 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:51 AM

Keep on keeping on, kids.

Posted Image

#33 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:52 AM

Those words of HARDKOR make me feel even more proud of my house. ^^

Just accept the facts ... Kurita will still stand tall after you and MS are long forgotten.

#34 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:04 AM

IDGAF about dots. I play to play, and it's more fun when the opponent is better. It's just lame having an opponent who is available via chat only. I was looking forward to lots of hard fought games with lots of trash talk, but all I'm getting from Clan Look At Me is trash talk.

It's be nice if the people talking **** all the time were the ones we play, but I guess you don't always get to play with your food.

#35 Kerc Kasha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:06 AM

View PostHARDKOR, on 13 March 2015 - 07:04 AM, said:

IDGAF about dots. I play to play, and it's more fun when the opponent is better. It's just lame having an opponent who is available via chat only. I was looking forward to lots of hard fought games with lots of trash talk, but all I'm getting from Clan Look At Me is trash talk.

It's be nice if the people talking **** all the time were the ones we play, but I guess you don't always get to play with your food.

You merc pigs do nothing but zerg planets and you say we care about dots.

If you wanted to fight kurita probably shouldn't have joined steiner but you prefer to become a non-entity that has nothing to do with the rest of the game so why the hell do you think we should have anything to do with you.

Enjoy your ghost drops

#36 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:08 AM

View PostHARDKOR, on 13 March 2015 - 07:04 AM, said:

The vast majority of people who talk smack on the forums probably played more CW than the majority of people in MS did. Unless we count ghostdropping, maybe.

Edited by Ron Ron, 13 March 2015 - 07:09 AM.

#37 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:13 AM

View PostTesunie, on 12 March 2015 - 11:40 PM, said:

Ah. That explains that. Thought Steiner was not hostile towards you guys.

Have anyone else noticed that MS always seems to attack Kurita, no matter what faction they work for? :ph34r:

(Edit: Missed a single word... made things sound funny.)

That is because they miss us and want to fight us and get angry when we reject them. I wouldn't mind fighting MS honestly, I like running into the SLR guys because I dropped with them here and there pre-CW. It is just low on the DCMS priority list though, as with the Marik declaration of war (yeah I'm sure many of each side didn't really want that war, but it seems like most of the people who did kind of disappeared? On the Marik side anyway) we focus on that front and usually pick 1 or 2 clan fronts to look at. So worrying about MS is just counter productive.

#38 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:16 AM

There is no grand zerg. We roll with 4-12 during off peak hours and 12-36 during peak times. It's not turret drops, its just mostly crappy enemies and a lot of heavy drinking to make it more interesting. When I started CW I was staying mostly sober so I didn't handicap the team. Now I get wasted because it's boring fighting ten groups of scrubs before you run into a real team and the self induced cone of fire helps keep it vaguely competitive. It sucks losing to more of the real teams than you would, but at least it keeps the scrub matches playable. Such is life...

#39 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:19 AM

View PostMexicutioner46, on 12 March 2015 - 10:54 PM, said:

lol. This guy^. I hope you enjoyed your short stay in Davion, because your Steiner stay will be just the same. How much time does it take to ghost drop a planet to 100% with no fights? I'm sure the crew enjoys that hahaha

We didn't turret drop, Templars gave us good fights all night

#40 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:33 AM

View Posthybrid black, on 13 March 2015 - 07:19 AM, said:

We didn't turret drop, Templars gave us good fights all night

There was another unit or two as well, but I don't remember due to to much PVP with my liver.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users