#101 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:18 AM

View PostBSK, on 01 April 2015 - 01:36 AM, said:

Posted ImageCoffiNail, on 01 April 2015 - 02:26 AM, said:

honing the skills of our pilots.

Your pilots have 0 skills in communication and coordination. They have ruined so many of our drops, sometimes even intentionally, that I considered talking to you a worthless effort. We, the BerSerKer, are the third biggest permanent Ghost Bear unit full of founders. But after all the struggles we had with other GB units in our drops, we are now only here for loyality points and c-bills. We have so many friendly contacts to units from Davion, Rasalhague, Marik and many Mercs, how come other GB units are so bearheaded when we try to coordinate a drop with pugs?

Honestly. Due to internal issues CGBI has almost been built from the near ground up aside from a couple of our clusters. We had most of our proficient players disband and go to mercstar because they got tired of trying to bring players up to their level, they had their cliché and dropped in that cliché and most of them jumpship to Merc Star because it suited them and they were burnt out trying to train new members. We had a near open door policy before this happened. We had 5-10 applicants a day, and accepting them all hurt us badly. We have changed our recruiting, we have installed basic training for new members and keep improving our current Mechwarriors. We have a lot of real good pilots but we also have a lot of fairly green pilots. Maybe, maybe 20 percent of our group is Founders now. A lot of our Mechwarriors are still learning that if the DC says push, you push. It is hard to break a pug mentality of I am going to push and no one will follow. Sorry we ruined you match, but not every unit accepts only 90 percent Founders.

Even with the whole issue of some members taking the easy road out and jumping to mercstar, (i understand their reasoning) we have to rebuild our touman, it is growing and the gears are being greased but we also have had a slew of pilots who really had no idea how to play past a pug level and we have helped them grow. That is what we have been focusing on. Great you have 80 high skilled members. So does CGBI, but we also have about 40 Sibkin, who are still training, and 100 who are still developing their skills.

This takes time. I do foresee CGBI becoming a valid Ally in CGB in the future but right now we focus internally. We play CW but it is not our main focus. We try nor to just drop in CW to drop in CW, we would be causing more harm then good, but we still do play some CW as there are members who that is their preferred game mode and others who are still developing join them. If pgi would give private matches CW maps to practice with, this could be so much easier teaching CW without having to ruin others games.

Edited by CoffiNail, 01 April 2015 - 04:20 AM.

#102 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:27 AM

Your pilots have 0 skills in communication and coordination. They have ruined so many of our drops, sometimes even intentionally, that I considered talking to you a worthless effort. We, the BerSerKer, are the third biggest permanent Ghost Bear unit full of founders. But after all the struggles we had with other GB units in our drops, we are now only here for loyality points and c-bills. We have so many friendly contacts to units from Davion, Rasalhague, Marik and many Mercs, how come other GB units are so bearheaded when we try to coordinate a drop with pugs?

Wow you must bathe in hypocrisy. You insult a whole unit & say their pilots have 0 skills in communication & coordination? As a former member of CGBI I can say I know what it is to play with you. By communicate & coordinate you mean do what YOU say & if you don't do what YOU say, you are a noob who just started playing & do not know your ass from your elbow. I played CW matches with you & you are not going to get off saying that nonsense. You just assume because your unit is made up of founders that everyone has to listen to you in a drop. You must get nose bleeds from being on that high horse you are on.

The world does not revolve around you, other people have contributions to make besides you & just because another GB unit might not have founders in it does not mean they must bend the knee to you & do your bidding oh might Zod.

View PostBSK, on 24 March 2015 - 03:03 AM, said:

It is missing the point that GB had treaties with other clans which got ignored by CI and MS, they intentionally broke them and created trouble which drew GB units from the front. Not to mention that Kurita units keep on abusing light rushes while Steiner and Rasalhague units at least give us honorable fights. On the other side we see CGBI as a Solahma unit and look down upon them.

Wow the arrogance......................

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 01 April 2015 - 06:59 AM.

#103 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:50 AM

Being a founder is just you showing you paid for a package at the start of the game. A lot of us also where around then but did not buy it. But if you have to basically buy a spot in a unit that would make you akin to a merchant caste member or a bandit and that is still below even the oldest, weakest of solahma.

#104 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:31 AM

View PostCoffiNail, on 01 April 2015 - 04:18 AM, said:

If pgi would give private matches CW maps to practice with, this could be so much easier teaching CW without having to ruin others games.

Thank you for your honest words, I appreciate that. Now here are my honest words. We don't have 80 high skilled members. Many of us are, but what makes our unit of founders a serious contender is our mentality of teamplay and communication. Like I said, we have many good connections to other units, and we like to initiate this in every game. Even though rarely someone replies, I wish "gl HF" before every match in ALL chat. But if members from some units constantly refuse to coordiante the attacks, refuse to join us on a public teamspeak server, refuse to even use the ingame teamspeak, walk intentionally and announced away from gathering for a push, spam the chat, confuse the other members or talk over people who give advice politely, let us know they are from the biggest and therefor best unit and don't need to listen to anyone - then we stop trying. And if the first wave fails because people do not understand the importance of teamplay, then we just go for the damage. So many of our members stopped playing CW at all, because they are grown ups who played this game since tabletop and just don't want to go through this childish hassle. There is one player who even left our unit, he returned by now, because he was constantly harassed from members who already left your unit.

I wish your unit good luck and hopefully you can reduce the problems with the inflow of new members. In my opinion you should consider founding a secound unit, and only warriors who ingested the essence of a ghost bear after a group hunt in the Clawing Ritual are allowed to get a promotion into your unit. BTW, Russ announced the CW maps will be available for training games after the next patch.

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 01 April 2015 - 06:27 AM, said:

Wow the arrogance......................

Jaroth your answer is very emotional and not true. We do not insult people. Our unit has only one rule, the golden one: Be nice to each other! I remember that one game where you told me to "TAKE IT AWAY BSK" at the beginning, and I did not disappoint you by making twice the damage than the 2nd place. And why did you say that? Because in the previous game on the third attack wave with 3 people having no more trial mech left, I dared to tell people that now the 3 untouched generators are not our main objective anymore. And that not making a suicide rush now doesn't make ME the noob.
If you feel insulted because I am used to taking the initiative in coordinating the match, you are welcome to do it yourself. In fact you contradict yourself here when you call me a hypocrite, because you just stated that we DO communicate and we DO coordinate. But what we NOT do is incure the failure of a match when several people run into the enemy alone, who then try to blame us for not teleporting from the other side of the map to their position. And if someone wants to take control who seems to have knowledge, we definitely listen and play alike. We are even happy if this happens because we don't want to have to say the same stuff every match.

Today I had a match with an 8 man from the green chickens. When I told them from which positions they could better scout all 3 gates, via ingame teamspeak, they wrote how aroused they were by my "sexy voice". Only one of them used TS. It was I, who moved the players around in the dropships so they didn't get camped. And we lost although we killed 45 of them, because the guy who scouted that gate was not on the right position and announced their advance too late in a written way. I said nothing and earned my loyality points.

Your post is almost crossing the line of name shaming, but I would like to ask the moderators to keep this thread open to work out the fleshly problems our faction seems to have in this digital online game. As long as no trolls jump in to stir up the heat.

View PostBregor Edain, on 01 April 2015 - 08:50 AM, said:

Being a founder is just you showing you paid for a package at the start of the game.

For us this indicates he knew the game before. It means the warrior was a mechwarrior before. In other games or even the tabletop. Then we have a similar mentality and know what counts in this game. Then people know on which team they find their enemies, to respect other warriors and how to deal with a loss. It means people have a job, a life and a family. We prefer those people. And if someone needs a break because of his real life, we BerSerKer take him by our hands when he returns and bring him back into the game.

#105 Taemien

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,576 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:40 AM

View PostAresye, on 31 March 2015 - 09:32 PM, said:

It feels pretty pointless when you spend weeks getting to a certain point only to have a single weekend event completely invalidate that.

Try doing so well that the admins intervene and 'orbital bombard' your captured planets and give them back. At least the clans here can fight back.

View PostMystere, on 31 March 2015 - 10:53 PM, said:

I have a word for that: nostalgia.

Nostalgia would be if I had fond memories of the process.. which I don't. But I don't forget the reasons for playing in leagues. And that was to show how f'in good your unit is. Somehow that mindset has been lost in 10 years. And not just in MechWarrior, but online gaming in general.

Besides, I did say MWLL (even though it didn't go for long). That wasn't -that- long ago. I was playing that after I got out of the military and while I was in college. I only have had my degree for a year now.

But like I said, the problem isn't with CW in general, but the attitudes and motivations of the players. I've seen this in many other games like Planetside 2 and multitudes of MMORPGs. I'll use WoW as an example. In 2004 and 2005 (ironically enough) people used to fight at Terran Mill, even on non-PVP servers. Battles would last days. Why? Because they wanted to fight. You couldn't actually take anything. You didn't actually get honor (wasn't added yet). But people fought.

Now you can barely get people to fight like that. They'd rather just get the rewards and go from a BG. They don't even care about winning. Losing premades is even a thing. And this happens in just about every other MMORPG as well.

Now look at Planetside 2, it used to be that people cared about winning. Ironically it was before there was any bonuses associated with 'capturing' a continent. It was bragging rights that you got. Now.. the majority of people just farm exp or pad their KDR.

I'm reading this thread and seeing the same thing. People would just rather drop in the game and get their points fast and out of the way. What the hell are you all saving up for? You do it for so long that you don't even care about winning, and when you get your stuff that you've been saving for.. you get bored and complain.

To put it shortly. 10 years ago, we were given a playing field. We played in it as we did. Trying to win and get bragging rights. Eventually over the years game devs decided to reward us for winning and give us something to strive for. After which the gaming community turned into total d-bags and started farming for the sake of farming. And then people say that devs (in any game) are the reason to blame.

The only only thing devs have ever done was give us rewards for doing what we already were going to do. But yet.. attitudes changed. I want to know why. I want to know why players don't take personal responsibility for that.

Seriously MWO for example has way more depth to it than all previous MechWarriors combined.. yet the devs make a terrible product? What? Oh my god, you have a way to earn mechs instead of them all just given to you at the start.. what a terrible system! Yeah.. that's the only difference in core games. Weapons are better balanced (16x ER Small Laser Builds aren't the only thing that works). And maps are bigger and better.

But yet the devs are to blame for a terrible CW experience? Compared to the previous planetary leagues being colored dots on a map that mean.. you took something. That you were required to join a unit to even participate. Where if the admins didn't like you would 'adjust' your forces, or even delete progress arbitrarily. Sure we're getting a reset soon, but they did say it was for some changes, at least its not arbitrary.

Instead we should take personal responsibility. If you're bored its because you're farming. Stop farming. If the clans are getting pushed back, its because they didn't entice enough mercs to join them, or make their loyalist units have more of an influence. Half the game happens in the CW drops. The other half is politicking.

#106 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:22 AM

View PostBSK, on 01 April 2015 - 09:31 AM, said:

Jaroth your answer is very emotional and not true. We do not insult people.

Emotional? Do not flatter yourself. I do not have to be emotional to write the truth. It is true because I saw your attempts to "coordinate & communicate" firsthand.

Our unit has only one rule, the golden one: Be nice to each other!

I truly believe that. TO EACH OTHER. You have been total ******** to people not in your unit. Has it been in every single game you played? I cannot say because I have not played in every match you have, but the ones we WERE in together, I saw it for myself. Did I hallucinate the words YOU typed in chat?

I remember that one game where you told me to "TAKE IT AWAY BSK" at the beginning, and I did not disappoint you by making twice the damage than the 2nd place. And why did you say that? Because in the previous game on the third attack wave with 3 people having no more trial mech left, I dared to tell people that now the 3 untouched generators are not our main objective anymore. And that not making a suicide rush now doesn't make ME the noob.
If you feel insulted because I am used to taking the initiative in coordinating the match, you are welcome to do it yourself. In fact you contradict yourself here when you call me a hypocrite, because you just stated that we DO communicate and we DO coordinate. But what we NOT do is incure the failure of a match when several people run into the enemy alone, who then try to blame us for not teleporting from the other side of the map to their position. And if someone wants to take control who seems to have knowledge, we definitely listen and play alike. We are even happy if this happens because we don't want to have to say the same stuff every match.

Taking the initiative is not this ( I am paraphrasing here):

"We are BSK the uberest of the uber Clans. We know everything & you know nothing. If you do not listen to us you will all die you stupid noobs!"

Today I had a match with an 8 man from the green chickens. When I told them from which positions they could better scout all 3 gates, via ingame teamspeak, they wrote how aroused they were by my "sexy voice". Only one of them used TS. It was I, who moved the players around in the dropships so they didn't get camped. And we lost although we killed 45 of them, because the guy who scouted that gate was not on the right position and announced their advance too late in a written way. I said nothing and earned my loyality points.

Your post is almost crossing the line of name shaming, but I would like to ask the moderators to keep this thread open to work out the fleshly problems our faction seems to have in this digital online game. As long as no trolls jump in to stir up the heat.

Now the fake victim routine? "Oh woe is me. See how I am picked on & prosecuted? No no do not close the thread, that is what they want. That would mean they win." Spare me. I have seen you & yours be ******** to people not in your unit. The facts stand. Nobody put a gun to your head & made you type those words in those games. You all chose to inform everyone that unless they did what YOU said, we would lose from the jump. That is not taking the initiative, that is being an ******* plain & simple.

#107 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:26 AM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 01 April 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

Did I hallucinate the words YOU typed in chat?
Taking the initiative is not this ( I am paraphrasing here):
"We are BSK the uberest of the uber Clans. We know everything & you know nothing. If you do not listen to us you will all die you stupid noobs!"

I did not write this, I never did, I never did something similar and again you cross the line of name shaming here. I would like to ask you to calm down and get real. Last match we met again and you harassed me. It is obvious to anyone who is wrong here.

#108 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:30 AM

View PostTaemien, on 01 April 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

And maps are bigger and better.

Are you sure? The only map i think is big enough for 12vs12 is Alpine Peaks..

Instead we should take personal responsibility. If you're bored its because you're farming. Stop farming. If the clans are getting pushed back, its because they didn't entice enough mercs to join them, or make their loyalist units have more of an influence. Half the game happens in the CW drops. The other half is politicking.

But it does not make sense that mercs are the most abundant kind of units and dictate who wins and who loses. I mean, they should help the balance, not destroying it. A faction losing a couple of planets may have higher bonuses to attract more mercs and give that losing faction more of a fighting chance and create an opportunity for mercs. Regular armies should be, however, the backbone of the units fighting for territorial conquest, not only for the Clans. Now, in a day a couple of comp merc units can completely swing the balance between lot of factions.

Even Russ said "We love you loyalists, you keep CW balanced" or something like that.. Even if i have yet to see all of this love for us.

Again, just to be clear, i am not against mercs (i like the merc life even though i prefer to be a loyalist) but there are some issues in how CW was made. Most of the units seem to be mercs, and the main issue is not them switching faction too often (though that is an issue, too, it is more related to the time conversion between game and lore, and rewards/penalties for breaking contracts); the main issue is the impact merc units have on the balance between faction.

The fact that there are too few loyalists, imho, are more of a fail of CW than of any of us.

View PostBSK, on 01 April 2015 - 10:26 AM, said:

It is obvious to anyone who is wrong here.

It will be obvious to anyone when any of you posts any screenshot..

#109 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:36 AM

I did not write this, I never did, I never did something similar and again you cross the line of name shaming here. I would like to ask you to calm down and get real. Last match we met again and you harassed me. It is obvious to anyone who is wrong here.

You did & I have proof. No matter what you say, the screenshots do not lie. I AM calm because I have proof. :D You however seem to be anxious.

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 01 April 2015 - 11:32 AM.

#110 CruiseMissileCowboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 108 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:52 AM

If you played CW more, you would make more money and gain more experience - faster.

The game is still Open Beta, so the Imbalances are being shown. This CW weekend event showed what can happen when an entire House (Davion) decides to make a non-aggression pact with their neighbor Kurita. All the merc units that were propping up Davion (because they suck) took Kurita contracts. Kurita, with Most Merc Units, and FRR, focused on all Clans, the result was that the Clans lost over 30 worlds by the end of the event.

Game imbalance display: Check.

View Postbattlegoat, on 12 March 2015 - 10:58 PM, said:

I don't play CW too much but it looks like the Clans are really in tough on their push to Terra just based on what I have seen on the map recently

#111 Calamus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 383 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:45 PM

It's hard to argue against such broad, ignorant statements. Clearly your mind is made up. I don't know what you're using as evidence, but what point is there to arguing such a vitriolic opinion?

#112 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:53 PM

View PostCalamus, on 01 April 2015 - 12:45 PM, said:

It's hard to argue against such broad, ignorant statements. Clearly your mind is made up. I don't know what you're using as evidence, but what point is there to arguing such a vitriolic opinion?

Its okay i didnt pay much attention when he was saying something when i was in CNCI calling us traitors and such. He gave me some names but no SS. so idk.

#113 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:16 PM

6 pages of PMS...

Now I remember why I skim through most of this drama, lol. Its a game ladies, put your stilettos back on! :P

#114 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:19 PM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 01 April 2015 - 10:36 AM, said:

You did & I have proof. No matter what you say, the screenshots do not lie. I AM calm because I have proof. :D You however seem to be anxious.

If the screenshot is not taken out of context, we definitely need to see this. It will help to improve the teamplay of all GB units and settle all fights. It really will, no? You think I care? Buddy like I said in another post, I got a life and I don't really care, but just go ahead and post what you think that is so important. And post all the screenshots of matches when I didn't make twice the damage you did. Both don't exist.
Keep on derailing this thread, this is what we need, this will make this forum a better place for us all and people will come here to be informed about serious business. This is the childish hassle I was talking about, this is what I meant when people know on which side to find the enemies.

View PostLastKhan, on 01 April 2015 - 12:53 PM, said:

Its okay i didnt pay much attention when he was saying something when i was in CNCI calling us traitors and such. He gave me some names but no SS. so idk.

Yeah weird how I could provide the exact alphanumeric names and you then left the conversation calling me a troll before I could show you them. And now this childish hassle again? Guys, I don't care! I have fun with so many people in this game and you don't mean anything to me. We are friendly to those who are friendly to us, we play team with those who play team with us.

If you two cry so much because you feel left out, just try to be nice next time and prove me wrong. Instead of harassing me the very next match we meet ..

#115 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:27 PM

View PostBSK, on 01 April 2015 - 02:19 PM, said:

Yeah weird how I could provide the exact alphanumeric names and you then left the conversation calling me a troll before I could show you them. And now this childish hassle again? Guys, I don't care! I have fun with so many people in this game and you don't mean anything to me. We are friendly to those who are friendly to us, we play team with those who play team with us.

If you two cry so much because you feel left out, just try to be nice next time and prove me wrong. Instead of harassing me the very next match we meet ..

Kay, thats kool but if all you're doing is just giving me or them hear say then why should anyone take you seriously without evidence? Im not bringing it up and dont care cause its just past junk. Im stating to him and Jaroth to not continue this path cause it wont go anywhere.

Edited by LastKhan, 01 April 2015 - 02:27 PM.

#116 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:48 PM

He does not get to discredit a whole unit saying they have 0 communication & coordination skills & write then off as solahma then say he never said or implied in any way shape or form that he announced that only following his unit would lead to victory & that all the other units allied with his in the drops no know absolutely nothing about how the game works, they are noobs & will lead the team to ruin.

He says he never said anything like that, not even anything similar & then when I say I have the proof, now it is a childish hassle? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lastkhan it will prove I am speaking the truth & that he is a liar so I think it will go somewhere. Oh & btw BSK, you can't take "F%& <insert name of player here>" out of context.

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 01 April 2015 - 05:51 PM.

#117 _Sturmkraehe_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMunich/Germany

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:22 AM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 01 April 2015 - 05:48 PM, said:

He says he never said anything like that, not even anything similar & then when I say I have the proof, now it is a childish hassle? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could i see this proof? All I see is you claiming to have something...

#118 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:55 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm sure *** will explain how "F#$% Defensores" was taken "out of context". I eagerly look forward to it.

The outcome of the game is not even the issue. Evidence has been presented to confirm what *** said. His unit believes in being nice TO EACH OTHER. PERIOD.

Your honor, the prosecution rests.

"The truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 02 April 2015 - 09:14 AM.

#119 BSK

• Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:14 AM

I love that. I really do. Good job making me laugh at THAT drama. Oh and yes after I was typing the 70 secounds in pre match time before ingame Teamspeak was implemented, trying to coordinate the pugs for a push together, he comes along and says "EVERYBODY DO AS I SAY AND FOLLOW ME!", splitting up the team and letting our drop of 6 sit there in disbelief. You had to dig that out from at least 3 months ago. But seriously, thats still kindergarten.

But where is the proof about the thing that you pretended that I should have said ..

#120 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:24 AM

Rub your eyes & watch the pics again surat. It is right there in the 2nd one. If you would like, I would be more than happy to explain the situation in detail. I did not think I would have to seeing a picture is worth 1000 words. But if you are still stupid enough to type in this thread after being proven a liar & an overall *******, I would be HAPPY to oblige you. :D

I did not write this, I never did, I never did something similar

Yeah about that........................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 02 April 2015 - 10:41 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users