Tigres De Feu Joining The Defense Of The Frr

23 replies to this topic

#21 Sandersson Jankins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:04 AM

Sorry in advance for posting so much, I tend to really try and win in one game for a week or a few, then go to something else.

I think if a leader could manage it (I have done it..but it is cumbersome) he/she could hop in FRR hub, listen for orders/plans each push, then hop to his TS. Or he could just have FRR hub open in a tab to listen, and relay orders. Also, you could decrease the volume of the people in FRR hub so you can hear them, but they dont speak over you guys.

Just a tip!

#22 Wargeisen

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 35 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:12 AM

Yes but problem is that, in my knowledge, only one canal may be listened even if you have multiples ones opened. And to be able to do your solution, you need to have two screens or to not play in fullscreen.

Not taking account of translation problems :P

At least with what we did as I explained before, having our TS and speaking with the VOIP, we can manage with more better results I think.

#23 Sandersson Jankins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:17 AM

View PostWargeisen, on 20 March 2015 - 06:12 AM, said:

Yes but problem is that, in my knowledge, only one canal may be listened even if you have multiples ones opened. And to be able to do your solution, you need to have two screens or to not play in fullscreen.

Not taking account of translation problems :P

At least with what we did as I explained before, having our TS and speaking with the VOIP, we can manage with more better results I think.

Actually, you can open multiple tabs in teamspeak, and mute your microphone/speakers and headset as you wish. It is doable, but it was also different, as I am attempting in mediocrity to learn Spanish above a rudimentary level...translation does take quite a while.

#24 Wargeisen

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 35 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:24 AM

I played for some years with Germans on megamek, and even as I did good in german (5/6 at my exam), for better understanding we wrote in english :D

When not practicing, you lose a lot. And years are not kind on us...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users