Where Are You All?

63 replies to this topic

#1 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:14 PM

Second day in a row where i have to watch marik ghostdrop and lightrush our planet without any organized defense. Are you all only hunting CBills?

#2 PoorDecisions

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 124 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:23 PM

bump

giggle

Edited by manisuck, 14 March 2015 - 12:23 PM.

#3 S C A R

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 135 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRussia

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:25 PM

Second day in a row where we have to watch Kurita losing their planets to ghostdrops from Marik. Kuritas, where are you all hiding?

#4 PoorDecisions

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 124 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:45 PM

Well, Kurita will continue to lose planets to either the clans or to Marik. That's okay. Marik can defend the planets and Terra against the clans if Kurita won't.

#5 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:55 PM

View PostS C A R, on 14 March 2015 - 12:25 PM, said:

Second day in a row where we have to watch Kurita losing their planets to ghostdrops from Marik. Kuritas, where are you all hiding?

The clan front.

EDIT: just realized that OP might not be playing in the NA attack cycle, silly me.

View Postmanisuck, on 14 March 2015 - 12:45 PM, said:

Well, Kurita will continue to lose planets to either the clans or to Marik. That's okay. Marik can defend the planets and Terra against the clans if Kurita won't.

I'd like to know how you plan on defending it with your border sliding further and further away from it as the days go by.

Edited by Ultra-Laser, 14 March 2015 - 01:17 PM.

#6 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:18 PM

As PhL a sleft us the eu timezone is very weak atm. Its ok, we will have another positive gain in planets for the NA phase just like we always do :)

and marik saying they can defend clans. Lol they cant even stop us when we show up. oh well, they would rather fight us and divert our forces from the clan border then help us on the clan border. Shows us where mariks loyalty lies, with the clans and not the inner sphere

#7 PoorDecisions

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 124 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:24 PM

View PostUltra-Laser, on 14 March 2015 - 12:55 PM, said:

I'd like to know how you plan on defending it with your border sliding further and further away from it as the days go by.

My unit just got here. B)

View PostStealth Raptor, on 14 March 2015 - 01:18 PM, said:

As PhL a sleft us the eu timezone is very weak atm. Its ok, we will have another positive gain in planets for the NA phase just like we always do :)

and marik saying they can defend clans. Lol they cant even stop us when we show up. oh well, they would rather fight us and divert our forces from the clan border then help us on the clan border. Shows us where mariks loyalty lies, with the clans and not the inner sphere

At least we fight the clans instead of turning tail and running from them. :)

#8 S C A R

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 135 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRussia

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:34 PM

ACES are here)). It looks like Kurita have no where to run. We will turn every stone to get u.

#9 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,246 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:51 PM

View Postmanisuck, on 14 March 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

My unit just got here. B)

Not fighting clans any more are ya??

And FYI, we have been doing work on the clan front lately, so if you are saying you are trying to "protect terra" you are only hurting it ;)

#10 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 01:53 PM

More Mariks answering then Kuritans. o.O

But to give you guys a hint why im upset. The attacks i saw had poor tactics and the pilots were at best modest with some exceptions. Tha´s why i´m upset that i had to defend and loose against them with only pugs that often enough had to use Trialmechs, where any of the teams i was dropping with the last weeks could have won with ease.
European timezone seems indeed to have some problems regarding numbers.

Loosing to better pilots is ok, but having highest damage in the match and moste kills...even both more then any enemy and still loosing hurts somehow more.

Edited by Der Hesse, 14 March 2015 - 01:55 PM.

#11 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

And now its Davion border 12 CI against our pugs ... only 2 with TAGs. -.-

#12 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:21 PM

Sorry to say but the EU timezone is screwed after PHL left.
A shame too because Marik is dropping 2-3 12s in that timezone consistently last couple of days.

Our pugs still refuse to jump on TS or run requested mechs through chat.
Oh well, carry harder.

#13 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:31 PM

2 Minutes ago:
Posted Image

#14 PoorDecisions

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 124 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:33 PM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 14 March 2015 - 01:51 PM, said:

Not fighting clans any more are ya??

And FYI, we have been doing work on the clan front lately, so if you are saying you are trying to "protect terra" you are only hurting it ;)

Too little too late. The real army can give you reservists a break against the clans, now. ;) :P

View PostDer Hesse, on 14 March 2015 - 01:53 PM, said:

But to give you guys a hint why im upset. The attacks i saw had poor tactics and the pilots were at best modest with some exceptions. Tha´s why i´m upset that i had to defend and loose against them with only pugs that often enough had to use Trialmechs, where any of the teams i was dropping with the last weeks could have won with ease.

Loosing to better pilots is ok, but having highest damage in the match and moste kills...even both more then any enemy and still loosing hurts somehow more.

If you're going to insult your attackers and say that they're bad pilots with bad tactics... and then say in the very next sentence that you lost to them... you're saying more about yourself than you are about your attackers.

#15 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:34 PM

From what i have seen so far no marik unit would ever win against most of the clan units. Easy to loudmouth if there is no chance to get disproved. ;)

#16 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

Are we supposed to be scared of ACES or something? That's hilarious. You guys are barely better than the average Marik loyalist.

#17 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:37 PM

View Postmanisuck, on 14 March 2015 - 02:33 PM, said:

If you're going to insult your attackers and say that they're bad pilots with bad tactics... and then say in the very next sentence that you lost to them... you're saying more about yourself than you are about your attackers.

You are not good at reading are you?

#18 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:42 PM

View Postmanisuck, on 14 March 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

Interested to know how you're doing that while you're on contract with a faction that does not have one single clan boarder to launch attacks at.

View PostDer Hesse, on 14 March 2015 - 01:53 PM, said:

I think thats why we aren't panicking. Clan teams have a fair number or high level teams able to attack us on multiple fronts and need the effort of dedicated 12-man to have a chance at fending them off. Mariks we can push at whenever we feel like. Taking back world form Marik is easy, tacking back world from CSJ, CGB, and now the wolves and falcons is harder. Remember that when we (or at least us NA guys) went to go push at the davions they mocked us for "running away from" the clans, now we are fighting the clans and they mock us for "running away from" the mariks?

We lost some pretty significant merc support in the EU timezone recently. So if the only chance marik has a chance to win against Kurita is if Kurita simply doesn't show up then I hope they enjoy their wins, because they sure won't get to keep those planets for very long.

View PostDer Hesse, on 14 March 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

From what i have seen so far no marik unit would ever win against most of the clan units. Easy to loudmouth if there is no chance to get disproved. ;)

Well, they've been convinced that their the only ones capable of defending terra despite fielding 12-mans that struggle to grab a win against pugs. I don't think having to actually fight a clan would do anything to convince them so much as it would just make their reasoning become less and less sensible.

Edited by Ultra-Laser, 14 March 2015 - 02:43 PM.

#19 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:47 PM

View PostDer Hesse, on 14 March 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

And now its Davion border 12 CI against our pugs ... only 2 with TAGs. -.-

This is impossible. HK says CI always follows MS around, so they must be in Steiner.

*calls ISF to report crazy person in charge of stuff that needs special attention*

#20 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:04 PM

View PostHARDKOR, on 14 March 2015 - 02:47 PM, said:

This is impossible. HK says CI always follows MS around, so they must be in Steiner.

*calls ISF to report crazy person in charge of stuff that needs special attention*

Nah, someone is following.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users