#61 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:51 AM

View Postmanisuck, on 15 March 2015 - 09:55 AM, said:

Where haven't I given credit? You beat us. Is that somehow in dispute? Did I deny it? Your group was better than our group. However, talking about not giving credit where credit is due. Your Kurita mates are talking as if ACES couldn't field a winning team if we tried when in fact we win most of the matches we play.

Didn't you just fail trying to rebuke me for not giving credit where credit is due? Then you hypocritically comment like this? Come on.

The difference is when we lose with a 12 man all wearing NS tags, we don't say we lost because some of our members aren't really that good.
I'm proud of all our guys and we will all own up to any loss as a result of our group effort.
That hasn't happened vs ACES. When it does we will be more then happy to say great match.

NS doesn't start boasting about "beating the crap out of insert unit" because we won a match vs a group with 6-7 unit members working with pugs.
Apparently ACES does...

Edited by Prophetic, 15 March 2015 - 11:51 AM.

#62 PoorDecisions

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 124 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:15 PM

View PostProphetic, on 15 March 2015 - 11:51 AM, said:

The difference is when we lose with a 12 man all wearing NS tags, we don't say we lost because some of our members aren't really that good.

Well one of you just did in this thread. So which is it?

I'm proud of all our guys and we will all own up to any loss as a result of our group effort.
That hasn't happened vs ACES. When it does we will be more then happy to say great match.

I'm proud of our group efforts, too. Most of the time we win. Sometimes we lose. When we lose, it's to well organized good pilots like NKVA and NS. That doesn't mean that we can't field winning teams or that we're bad, which is what some of the more childish members of this thread are failing to imply.

NS doesn't start boasting about "beating the crap out of insert unit" because we won a match vs a group with 6-7 unit members working with pugs.
Apparently ACES does...

Please quote any ACES member in this thread bragging about how we beat the crap out of someone with a 6-7 member pug match.

Your strawman argument fails.

We did beat a full NS team the other day, not a half-tagged pug team. However, it seems to be okay for you to claim the whole "well it wasn't our best" but when other groups make that same claim, then they're somehow not giving credit where credit is due.

You should just stop. You're making your group look bad. In fact, I'm probably making ACES look bad even bothering to engage you trolls when I should be better than that.

Cheers. :)

#63 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:19 PM

View Postmanisuck, on 14 March 2015 - 08:49 PM, said:

Aye. We also have 3 different internal units and the black eye you gave us the other night was not our competition group. It sure was fun, though. You guys are a great challenge.

Reads as. You can't beat our comp group. Your win is invalid.

View PostS C A R, on 15 March 2015 - 01:34 AM, said:

Well, ACES just beat the crap out of your NS team so don't talk about what you don't know or failed to see.

Evidence of this Crap beating?
I'm guess a dropship camping or light rush win?

Edited by Prophetic, 15 March 2015 - 12:20 PM.

#64 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:07 PM

15 posts from month old account, none good, merc pig credentials check out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users