Clan Ghost Bear Defend Your World

9 replies to this topic

#1 A Saskatoon Berry Pie

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:41 AM

The Rogue FRR faction VRGD has declared that their genetic Russian ancestry has given them superior genes to all the clans. They claim that their superior training gives them the right to rule all clan worlds as demonstrated by their easy capture of the planet RADLJE. They have declared the planet of VIPAAVA as the battleground for the Trial of possession of all ghost bear lands.

Its time to purify their genetic line!

As a proud member of Clan wolf, I will stand beside you to defend the honored legacy of Aleksandr Kerensky!

Edited by A Saskatoon Berry Pie, 15 March 2015 - 10:49 AM.

#2 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:37 AM

VRGD are a Solahma unit, we don't care.

#3 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

Sorry we where kinda busy with a couple of trinaries assaulting a Kurita planet as it is closer to Terra. We can deal with mop up after that.

#4 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:16 PM

Ghost Bear and Wolf need to crush that FRR rebellion. The invasion depends on it

#5 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:30 PM

we are space vikings, we dont need planets

Edited by nehebkau, 15 March 2015 - 03:30 PM.

#6 A Saskatoon Berry Pie

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:32 PM

The Rogue FRR faction VRGD is continuing it's attack on VIPAAVA. When asked why they are pushing this attack, the spokesperson for VRGD said that it was the easiest path to get to a weaker opponent -- namely Clan Smoke Jaguar.

#7 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 15 March 2015 - 11:56 PM

Well, we defended Vipaava, so, good riddance ?

and JTSR,... the planet we re-took from CSJ,... was one recently captured from VRGD as their mercenary traitorous ways were hidden by CSJ tags,...
VRGD likes to switch from IS to Clans (Smoke Jags) to sow discontent in our clan unified front.

#8 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:31 AM

View PostJTSR, on 15 March 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

mmm Is that before or after you sneek attack another CSJ planet all the while we were helping defend one of your planets against NS and don't deny CGB after all the one next to Tah Lin now has a CGBI Tag? :angry:

Oh that's right you were all board and didn't have an attack excuse. <_<

You could try defending your own worlds.
Lazy ass CGB relies on every other clan to defend them and then cry :unsure: as they get pushed back.

I might be a nobody but I'm getting really tired of the CGB BS.

IMO its past time, to more than just poke the Bear. An ERLL between the eyes should do it.

You are not a nobody, you are a warrior of the Smoke Jaguars. Your complaining looks like freebirth dribble, this cannot be since Smoke Jaguars do not allow freebirths to enter their warrior caste. Stop your complaining and stop defending our worlds if you feel wronged over us having won a Trial of Possession where you underbid.

#9 Verdic Mckenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 454 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEastern PA - USA

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:12 AM

Mechwarrior Edain is not speaking for Clan Ghost Bear International. However, if you want to speak with the Keshik of our Clan I have no issue with arranging that. I do find it distasteful for you to come here and complain about us, when Clan Smoke Jaguar is burrowing well into our Occupation Zone. This is something that may have to come to an end if we can not all get along. I was under the impression that was a show of good faith on our behalf. :)

View PostJTSR, on 15 March 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

mmm Is that before or after you sneek attack another CSJ planet all the while we were helping defend one of your planets against NS and don't deny CGB after all the one next to Tah Lin now has a CGBI Tag? :angry:

Oh that's right you were all board and didn't have an attack excuse. <_<

You could try defending your own worlds.
Lazy ass CGB relies on every other clan to defend them and then cry :unsure: as they get pushed back.

I might be a nobody but I'm getting really tired of the CGB BS.

IMO its past time, to more than just poke the Bear. An ERLL between the eyes should do it.

#10 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

Big shocker, Falcon and Jaguar want Bear and Wolf to do the job of holding FRR back while they go for Terra.

Your clan unified front is actually Jaguar and Falcon go for the glory while Wolf and Bear do the thankless jobs.
There is a hierarchy and Jaguar or Falcon are going to be your IllKhan.
You know this is totally the situation, just count the planets between the clans and Terra.

Get ready to lick Jaguar or Falcon boots.
Oh wait! You are already doing that without being aware of it.

Edited by Leeroy Mechkins, 19 March 2015 - 07:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users