#21 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:39 AM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 16 March 2015 - 02:32 AM, said:

You can thank the southern houses for that. There was a thread on the NS forums about taking our entire unit over to FRR to help hold your line, then the Marik worm hole bullshit happened, and now we have 7 active fronts....Sorry your faction died a horrible death but Kurita has been on the clan smashing train for weeks now, waiitng for the roaming merc hordes to piss off from the southern houses.

Yeah we know how it happened as the New Star League crumbled into nothing. Wish you luck in dealing with so many fronts, hopefully you have enough pilots to handle it better than the FRR. We'll (can only speak for my unit) continue to drop in Kurita's defense when needed and generally be a thorn in the sides of the clans.

The FRR has always been focused on fighting the clans; the call of unity talking is what the FRR and some others have been walking.

Edited by Divine Retribution, 16 March 2015 - 02:42 AM.

#22 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:20 AM

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 16 March 2015 - 02:15 AM, said:

Yes. As An Official Member Of The DCMS High Council I Am Warning You That The Clans Will Not Be The End Of The FRR, For The Dragon Hungers. Consider Our Factions At War.

Behead those who say the Draconis Combine is not a faction of peace

#23 Kerc Kasha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:21 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 16 March 2015 - 02:15 AM, said:

They're not speaking for the DCMS. They're the NKVA, psycho ronin gamers who roam the forums at every hour of the day.

You will rue this day, kerensky.

#24 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:44 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 16 March 2015 - 03:20 AM, said:

Behead those who say the Draconis Combine is not a faction of peace

#25 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:59 AM

Just close down the FRR, it's a silly useless distraction of a faction and is really whats monkeywrenching galactic peace and prosperity.

#26 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:18 AM

Merc groups can feel free to ignore our silly distraction. XD

Its fun fighting you guys you guys though, but still it would be alright if the mercs just said "Take care of your own mosquito infestation."

#27 Mandrakerootes

• PipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

wow where is all the FRR hate coming from all of a sudden? I dont get how you can look down on a playerbase that fought, and fought and fought, and is still fighting even after coming back from the brink of destruction. I would only have the uttmost respect if I would be in your place. And that all from houses that also fight the clanners...

#28 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:13 AM

View PostMandrakerootes, on 16 March 2015 - 08:03 AM, said:

wow where is all the FRR hate coming from all of a sudden? I dont get how you can look down on a playerbase that fought, and fought and fought, and is still fighting even after coming back from the brink of destruction. I would only have the uttmost respect if I would be in your place. And that all from houses that also fight the clanners...

Apologies. Samurai Hanse Davion, true to character, very much like unilaterally declare war on other factions. We talk to him later. Ha ha.

#29 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:44 AM

View PostMandrakerootes, on 16 March 2015 - 08:03 AM, said:

No hate, just don't see the point. Shut it down, it's a waste of space and the algorithm can't handle it anyways.

#30 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:13 PM

Want to stop IS fighting? Want the clans to be pushed back?

The only IS house doing nothing but backstabbing is Marik, wipe them out.

Join Kurita, Steiner, or the FRR to push the clans back.

Or join Laio to kill Davions for practice, then join one of the above.

#31 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,383 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:41 PM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 16 March 2015 - 02:32 AM, said:

You can thank the southern houses for that. There was a thread on the NS forums about taking our entire unit over to FRR to help hold your line, then the Marik worm hole bullshit happened, and now we have 7 active fronts....Sorry your faction died a horrible death but Kurita has been on the clan smashing train for weeks now, waiitng for the roaming merc hordes to piss off from the southern houses.

I never said that Kurita wasn't, just defending the FRR honor is all. We've been fighting the good fight with no regrets, we lose primarily due to a lack of pilots.

That is the main reason FRR died. Not enough Space Vikings.

At this point we are actually gaining planets, up to 6 now, only have Clan Wolf to deal with so it makes it easier.

#32 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:22 PM

View PostHARDKOR, on 16 March 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

No hate, just don't see the point. Shut it down, it's a waste of space and the algorithm can't handle it anyways.

The point is FRR is the wild card that makes the northern part of the map less static and predictable.
FRR numbers are improving and lots of action to be had.

I tried 9 factions at the start of CW before settling on FRR, its an interesting faction with a very dynamic territory and gung-ho players to group with.

On the overall map side, its very interesting to log in and see how FRR territory is doing. Its never going to be stable and always shifting, affecting clan attack paths and driving the algorithm nuts.

On the match side, there are awesome players to group with. No wimps in this bunch, FRR players are a tough breed and newcomers also get good fast.

Edited by Leeroy Mechkins, 16 March 2015 - 08:29 PM.

#33 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 10:48 PM

I predict you lose all your planets this week.

Make your peace with Odin.

#34 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:35 PM

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 16 March 2015 - 01:22 AM, said:

Oh?

NA - 06:00UTC - 03/16/3050
Draconis Combine takes Sakhalin from Clan Jade Falcon!
Draconis Combine takes Buckminster from Clan Wolf!

Strange. I Do Not See The FRR Taking Clan Planets.

Draconis Combine holds Clan Wolf to 5 on Accrington.
Draconis Combine holds Clan Smoke Jaguar to 6 on Sulafat.
Draconis Combine holds Clan Ghost Bear to 7 on Trolloc Prime.
Draconis Combine holds Clan Jade Falcon to 1 on Eaglesham.

Hm. Weird. Looks As If One Dragon Is Capable, While The Other Only Pretends.

You are boke!

See The Map Before
The Planets Clan Lose Each Day
Blue Dragon, Larger.

Bows 49 degrees to Hanse.

#35 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:40 PM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 16 March 2015 - 02:15 AM, said:

They're not speaking for the DCMS. They're the NKVA, psycho ronin gamers who roam the forums at every hour of the day.

Just as mech the dane is the lamer on the FRR side.

#36 Ivanskij

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:11 AM

Well the 331st can't complain neither about the lack of victories nor the victims to shoot at - we just lack the capability being everywhere at the same time when clanners drop 6 units onto the planet and we have only 2 attacker ^^
Also, that ceasfire-time is in the mid of our prime-time (10:20 p.m.) which gives us an additional handicap.

We would like to see a bit more coordination on the FRR side, so we can get some more wolf-bedside-rugs :)

#37 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:12 AM

Men, it may seem superficially like The Clans are The Problem.

However, a far more pressing, dangerous and insidious force lurks, unseen, in the background.

That danger is... encroaching boredom with meaningless Community Warfare matches, where mostly one-sided battles are fought repetitively for no genuine risk, benefit or loss, other changing the color of a pixel on a map.

We must rise up against this grinding pointlessness, and insist that some genuine element of economy, risk and reward be built into the battle for the Inner Sphere. Otherwise, the fighting we once cherished may grind to a standstill as a thousand MechWarriors face off across one of only three battlefields, and say as one...

"Meh".

#38 AdamBaines

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:48 AM

These threads always go so well........

#39 Grey Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 480 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:13 AM

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 16 March 2015 - 01:43 AM, said:

You Are So Confused That It Is No Wonder FRR Finds Itself In Such Dire Situation.

Hey, just curious, but is there a reason you capitalize every word? Is the school system really so bad in the Combine? We of Ghost Bear must remedy this situation.

#40 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:54 AM

I agree. It is time the Davions stop delaying the inevitable and surrender all their planets to Liao and Kurita for the greater good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users