This Is A Message To The Citizens Of The Inner Sphere

20 replies to this topic

#1 Ian Drsaurri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 107 posts
  • LocationKentares IV

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:20 PM

I have noticed something very bad that the clans has done to the north planets. Check it
Posted Image

Well for starters The Free Rasalhague is basically dead. The capital of the Draconis Combine is surrounded by Smokies and they're heading for davion next. What really alarms me is that while The Draconis Combine is being attacked by smokies they're still wasting their time attacking us instead of defending. I say that no one attack each other but we all defend our factions from the clans. If you guys keep attacking us you'll just keep losing more planets to the clans. I'll defend you guys forever but you guys must make the desicion to stop fighting fellow Inner Sphere factions and start attacking/defending yourself from the clans before you end up like The Free Rasalhague and the clans just go through and kill the davions,liaos and mariks

#2 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:24 PM

NA - 06:00UTC - 03/16/3050
Draconis Combine takes Sakhalin from Clan Jade Falcon!
Draconis Combine takes Buckminster from Clan Wolf!
Lyran Commonwealth takes Arcturus from Clan Jade Falcon!
The Federated Suns takes Remshield from Capellan Confederation!

Draconis Combine holds Clan Wolf to 5 on Accrington.
Draconis Combine holds The Federated Suns to 5 on Ronel.
Draconis Combine holds Clan Smoke Jaguar to 6 on Sulafat.
Draconis Combine holds Lyran Commonwealth to 7 on Vega.
Draconis Combine holds Clan Ghost Bear to 7 on Trolloc Prime.
Draconis Combine holds Clan Jade Falcon to 1 on Eaglesham.

You Are A Misinformed Fool.

#3 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:28 PM

I kind of find myself looking forward to the day when the Clans reach Terra and the southern houses have to face the invaders.
Everybody in the FRR knew that we probably would lose all our planets at some point and we still chose to go with the FRR and fight. Because one thing has to be made clear. For us CW is mostly a fight Clans vs. Inner Sphere, and whatever happens, we will be at the front line of that fight.
We chose to be in the middle of it because somebody has to. Rest well Davions in the knowledge that the FRR will always be there to fight the filthy invaders that wish to take the Inner Sphere captive.

#4 Ian Drsaurri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 107 posts
  • LocationKentares IV

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:38 PM

View PostKlappspaten, on 16 March 2015 - 03:28 PM, said:

I kind of find myself looking forward to the day when the Clans reach Terra and the southern houses have to face the invaders.
Everybody in the FRR knew that we probably would lose all our planets at some point and we still chose to go with the FRR and fight. Because one thing has to be made clear. For us CW is mostly a fight Clans vs. Inner Sphere, and whatever happens, we will be at the front line of that fight.
We chose to be in the middle of it because somebody has to. Rest well Davions in the knowledge that the FRR will always be there to fight the filthy invaders that wish to take the Inner Sphere captive.

I want to defend you guys so the clans don't get to us and we can keep fending the clans off from a distance

#5 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:38 PM

250 tons is more fun than 240 tons. Pack cooler mechs into that dropdeck!

Also, fighting clan mechs is more interesting than fighting IS mechs, different technology and playstyle.

#6 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:44 PM

I said it early on, before CW even rolled out, that I respected the hell out of anyone that joined the FRR knowing what was coming.

#7 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:05 PM

View PostIan Drsaurri, on 16 March 2015 - 03:20 PM, said:

I have noticed something very bad that the clans has done to the north planets. Check it
Posted Image

Well for starters The Free Rasalhague is basically dead. The capital of the Draconis Combine is surrounded by Smokies and they're heading for davion next. What really alarms me is that while The Draconis Combine is being attacked by smokies they're still wasting their time attacking us instead of defending. I say that no one attack each other but we all defend our factions from the clans. If you guys keep attacking us you'll just keep losing more planets to the clans. I'll defend you guys forever but you guys must make the desicion to stop fighting fellow Inner Sphere factions and start attacking/defending yourself from the clans before you end up like The Free Rasalhague and the clans just go through and kill the davions,liaos and mariks

Errr yea. We can only take 1 clan planet per clan faction per ceasefire. The davion planets taken are the bonus round. Thanks for coming out though.

#8 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:02 AM

View PostIan Drsaurri, on 16 March 2015 - 03:38 PM, said:

I want to defend you guys so the clans don't get to us and we can keep fending the clans off from a distance

Sorry pal, but its a bit late for that, we aren't between the clans and you anymore.

#9 Mandrakerootes

• PipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:35 AM

On a sidenote, why the hell is Kurita fighting the Lyrans now? Do we not have different **** to do in the north?

#10 Kerc Kasha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 06:37 AM

View PostMandrakerootes, on 17 March 2015 - 06:35 AM, said:

On a sidenote, why the hell is Kurita fighting the Lyrans now? Do we not have different **** to do in the north?

dumb mercs are attacking us.
we only defend and take back whatever they take from us

Edited by Kerc Kasha, 17 March 2015 - 06:37 AM.

#11 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:35 AM

Man if we and many others posted every time we took a planet PGI's hard drives would burst :ph34r:

Edited by OZHomerOZ, 17 March 2015 - 08:35 AM.

#12 Ian Drsaurri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 107 posts
  • LocationKentares IV

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:07 AM

View PostKerc Kasha, on 17 March 2015 - 06:37 AM, said:

dumb mercs are attacking us.
we only defend and take back whatever they take from us

Dude. I have caught The Draconis Combine attacking us at least 10 times and iI have never attcked you guys i only defend. The only time I have attacked is when you took Kentaries IV ( MY HOME PLANET!!!)

#13 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:53 AM

There's no need to team up against the clans. It's not like if they take Terra, all our realms cease to exist. Terra's just there to give the vatborn a purpose. If it falls, we'll still be partying like it's 2999 on New Avalon. Also, teaming up with Kuritans and Liao is just too distasteful to even consider. House Kurita and House Liao are only to be interacted with on the forums and then only by giving them crap.

#14 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:54 AM

2 people in your unit and you're going to give us advice on CW?

#15 Ian Drsaurri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 107 posts
  • LocationKentares IV

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:37 PM

View Postccrider, on 17 March 2015 - 10:53 AM, said:

There's no need to team up against the clans. It's not like if they take Terra, all our realms cease to exist. Terra's just there to give the vatborn a purpose. If it falls, we'll still be partying like it's 2999 on New Avalon. Also, teaming up with Kuritans and Liao is just too distasteful to even consider. House Kurita and House Liao are only to be interacted with on the forums and then only by giving them crap.

What if they take more than 50% of our planets!! YOU WOULD BE ANGRY NOW WOULDN'T YOU! What I'm trying to say is that if we don't keep the clans up north they will get to the southerly planets and kill us all

Edited by Ian Drsaurri, 17 March 2015 - 01:40 PM.

#16 Torchfire Katayama

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 114 posts
  • LocationNA

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:51 PM

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 16 March 2015 - 03:24 PM, said:

NA - 06:00UTC - 03/16/3050
Draconis Combine takes Sakhalin from Clan Jade Falcon!
Draconis Combine takes Buckminster from Clan Wolf!
Lyran Commonwealth takes Arcturus from Clan Jade Falcon!
The Federated Suns takes Remshield from Capellan Confederation!

Draconis Combine holds Clan Wolf to 5 on Accrington.
Draconis Combine holds The Federated Suns to 5 on Ronel.
Draconis Combine holds Clan Smoke Jaguar to 6 on Sulafat.
Draconis Combine holds Lyran Commonwealth to 7 on Vega.
Draconis Combine holds Clan Ghost Bear to 7 on Trolloc Prime.
Draconis Combine holds Clan Jade Falcon to 1 on Eaglesham.

You Are A Misinformed Fool.

Yet everyone still screams Clans OP. Huh.

#17 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:58 PM

View PostTorchfire, on 17 March 2015 - 01:51 PM, said:

By 'everyone' you must mean 'PGI'. They are the ones who do it the most.

#18 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:03 PM

I look forward to the clans eating one another alive after reaching Terra, and the Combine taking full advantage of the chaos.

View PostIan Drsaurri, on 17 March 2015 - 10:07 AM, said:

Dude. I have caught The Draconis Combine attacking us at least 10 times and iI have never attcked you guys i only defend. The only time I have attacked is when you took Kentaries IV ( MY HOME PLANET!!!)

How is your home planet doing? Ha ha ha.

#19 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:21 PM

View PostTorchfire, on 17 March 2015 - 01:51 PM, said:

Guess weak warriors coddled by overpowered mechs fold when meeting skilled gamers

#20 ArchSight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:28 PM

View PostLeeroy Mechkins, on 16 March 2015 - 08:38 PM, said:

250 tons is more fun than 240 tons. Pack cooler mechs into that dropdeck!

Also, fighting clan mechs is more interesting than fighting IS mechs, different technology and playstyle.

If I ever join the IS side, I wont rely on a 10 ton increase in drop deck tonnage. I like the 240 ton drop deck's because it's fair for the under tonned mechs in each weight class. No matter on the IS side or the Clan side. Higher tons in this game = more firepower and hit points. A slight speed increase doesn't fix that advantage. So fixing it by tonnage restrictions limits the amount of firepower and armor each player can take. Making your 70 ton heavy as viable as a 75 ton heavy because your next mech will have the extra 5 tons to use. 240 is the best tonnage limit for CW because it allows player's to have 2 higher tonned mechs with two lower tonned mechs. Giving a choice between which mechs they want to be the most powerful in or moderately powerful to pass it on to another mech of their choosing.

Using tonnage to fix balance between clan's and IS can hurt the balance in public que where there isn't any tonnage limit and CW. If clans' are post to be one to one balanced vs IS in public matches, a 75 ton IS heavy should be able to reach the same performance as another 75 ton Clan heavy. If you balance on CW stats that has the added extra 10 tons into the IS, the stats will get mest up like there's a 85 tonner fighting against that 75 ton clan mech. If you transfer the CW stats to the public matches in balance passes it would mess it up by translating it into either 65 ton vs 75 tons or 85tons vs 75 tons.

That 10 extra tons is a crutch that I don't want to be caught leaning on when the Devs decide it should be taken away.

What's really making clans over powered is heat scale(Ghost Heat) but in only alpha strikes. The same Heat scale(ghost heat) IS weapon limits were transferred over to the clans. This is wrong to do because 6 IS medium laser damage of 30 does not = 6 clan ER medium laser damage of 42. Ghost heat or heat scale needs to be re-adjusted to balance these alpha strike's out. It will power creep up if IS heat scale(Ghost Heat) is buffed to have more weapons fire at a time causing lower tonned mechs to suffer like the locust that's dieing in one shot from the 35 damage front loaded Pin point damage that the IS has with it's heat scale(Ghost Heat) weapon limit's. So the Clan's need to be nerfed in terms of heat scale(Ghost Heat) to get them closer to the damage the IS is allowed to do with heat scale(Ghost Heat).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users