A Simple Request.

17 replies to this topic

#1 AH Tengu

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:33 PM

It was a foregone conclusion that FRR was going to get destroyed in CW. If you're going to defend FRR space I ask that you do not complain.

#2 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:28 AM

Take a look around the FRR subforums an then compare it with the other factions subforums. In the FRR hardly anybody complains.

#3 ClaymoreReIIik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 499 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:45 AM

"Sir! We are surrounded by clanners!"

"Excellent! Open fire in all directions!"

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:20 AM

View PostClaymoreReIIik, on 19 March 2015 - 03:45 AM, said:

"Sir! We are surrounded by clanners!"

"Excellent! Open fire in all directions!"

Exactly. The more foes in my lines of sight, the less I have to think about shooting. ^_^

#5 Tom Sawyer

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:26 AM

Everyone keeps saying the FRR is doomed. Perhaps in lore we got stomped and then merged. But anyone who thinks MWO is keeping to the lore and time lines I have some beach front property in Arizona I want to sell ya.

Pass the ammo please and polish my laser emitters. There are clanners that need killing :)

#6 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:34 AM

Complain? Sometimes, but even the Black Knight complains and admits defeat before we do...

Surrounded? Yes. But it makes us more vicious.

I may have watched a certain movie again recently.... DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT :lol:!

#7 Hayashi

Snowflake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:34 AM

View PostKlappspaten, on 19 March 2015 - 03:28 AM, said:

Take a look around the FRR subforums an then compare it with the other factions subforums. In the FRR hardly anybody complains.

If you have time to complain, you have time to act. Less QQ, more pew pew.

#8 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:03 PM

i have to say, you vikings are some of the most dedicated pilots i have met and am honored to have fought with you all, though my time is at its end here in FRR know that your planets will have defenders i will be one of them, keep pushing through them test tube cry babies and if you fall short on players again hit me up ill drink mead and smash clammers with you anyday. see you on the front lines my friends or see you in Valhalla . *Bows*

#9 Divase

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:08 PM

View Postcallmejon, on 22 March 2015 - 07:03 PM, said:

i have to say, you vikings are some of the most dedicated pilots i have met and am honored to have fought with you all, though my time is at its end here in FRR know that your planets will have defenders i will be one of them, keep pushing through them test tube cry babies and if you fall short on players again hit me up ill drink mead and smash clammers with you anyday. see you on the front lines my friends or see you in Valhalla . *Bows*

Thanks For Running with us Callmejon you are free to drop with us anytime.

#10 Sandersson Jankins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:13 PM

Good dropping with you, buddy. Hope to fight alongside the DCMS with you sometime soon.

#11 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:15 AM

One day you shall drink with us at Valhalla, for you have fought with honour.

#12 vipershark0

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:25 PM

View PostAH Tengu, on 18 March 2015 - 07:33 PM, said:

It was a foregone conclusion that FRR was going to get destroyed in CW. If you're going to defend FRR space I ask that you do not complain.

... They won that battle.
now I have to go watch the 13th Warrior again, one of the best Viking movies.

#13 Hayashi

Snowflake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:26 PM

View Postvipershark0, on 23 March 2015 - 07:25 PM, said:

... They won that battle.

As did we.

#14 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:26 PM

View PostAH Tengu, on 18 March 2015 - 07:33 PM, said:

Those guys I got to know (at the end of EU and start of NA timezone) whine and complain less than any other people I have met in the game. Actually I consider that the FRR´s best perk. Hard fighting, no emo sh*t.

Not sure what you are on about.

All the whine threads and petitions I see on the forums lately come from clan players.
Should I go to their forums, open a thread and make general statements about clan QQ then?

Here, have a picture before you go.

Posted Image

Edited by Molossian Dog, 01 April 2015 - 03:30 PM.

#15 Sandersson Jankins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 352 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:34 PM

There's a big difference in this game than other competitive, community-oriented PvP games, I've found.

In others, there were always plenty of people that would talk big on the forums, but once in a VOIP software or anything, wouldn't say a word. They'd try and jockey other players with what they thought was proper motivating things, but always make a mess of it. AND THEY WOULDN'T GO AWAY.

Difference is, the same posters you see in here all the time, talking "big" have been exclusively either a very good player, or very good leader, or both oftentimes. For some reason I've always felt more confident with a German like Molossian at the helm! It has always been to my enjoyment to see them acting as some field marshall, issuing EXACT commands and...well, just making the trains run on time!

So uh, yeah. Don't see anyone whining, really I only see jubilation and bated breath when I drop with FRR guys. A real "we're gonna clean their clocks, boys, lets git em!" vibe.

#16 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:04 AM

GET TO ZE CHOPPA!

Ehrm.

Omega I mean. Get to Omega. Yeah, that is what I wanted to say...

Edited by Molossian Dog, 03 April 2015 - 12:04 AM.

#17 AH Tengu

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 09:59 AM

The OP wasn't for FRR players. It was for the Drac, FedCom, FWLM, etc. that defend FRR worlds and then complain about losing or a myriad of other things. Yes I took a small Clan contract to learn the competitive ins and outs of clan mechs, I am Rasalhague at heart. My only wish is that they bring back mech knockdown.

Edited by AH Tengu, 11 April 2015 - 10:04 AM.

#18 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:30 PM

I will see you all in Valhalla and remember during a rush be the axe wielding Berserker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users