House Davion Continues To Bleed Members.

97 replies to this topic

#1 CruiseMissileCowboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 108 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:51 AM

As the losses mount for House Davion, due to their inability to win against Kurita, many members of House Davion are leaving for better run outfits.

The House Units roster has been updated to show just how bad the situation is, with larger units losing almost half of it's members, example the once largest unit HHoD, went from 400+ to just under 250 members, with another 50-80 of them in active players for over 90 days. By the time spring cleaning is done, they might be at 100 members.

The Davion Teamspeak server only sees activity on Wednesday when multiple units come together to lose in both PUGs and CW. For the rest of the week it is quiet.

Davion forums see multiple postings by their leadership, begging for help from anyone that can show them how to play. Also, over the last couple of days, many reports have come in seeing Davion and Kurita units working together; while Davion leadership has quietly stopped attacking Kurita worlds, and even have helped to defend them.

Davion players do see this shift from being aggressive, because Davion Units can not win, to retrenching, asking for help, and are leaving in ever increasing numbers.

If you see Davion's inability to win, witness their inept units on the field and in Teamspeak, and wonder where their good players went, start looking outside House Davion. The retreat from Davion has been steady, with no one seeing any reason to join them at this time.

#2 Coordinator Toxic Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:02 AM

Clan*

#3 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

Blah blah blah. Useless rhetoric from a useless clan member. Go take your garbage talk back to the outer rim where you filthy clanners belong.

#4 Kerc Kasha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 19 March 2015 - 08:03 AM, said:

Blah blah blah. Useless rhetoric from a useless clan member. Go take your garbage talk back to the outer rim where you filthy clanners belong.

when are you guys moving?

#5 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:11 AM

View PostKerc Kasha, on 19 March 2015 - 08:03 AM, said:

when are you guys moving?

Ha ha.

#6 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:35 AM

Proof that Davion Rats finally surrender.

#7 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:38 AM

Davion not retreating, they just working on their hair.

#8 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:20 AM

Davions are just waiting for the second coming of their lord and savior Stackpole. It is foretold that he will descend upon the inner sphere and write "Then Davion wins somehow lolol THE END" and it will be so.

#9 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:11 AM

People left long before the Kurita fight started. People lost interest in cw or mwo and moved on. Same with most factions. Early on Kurita had no more members and lost to everyone. Smoke jags were a joke because they still couldn't beat Kurita who had like 20 people total.

A lot of people started in Davion and left for various reasons. Boredom, politics, no clan border, a system that rewards faction hopping, etc. Now we've been told there will be a map reset so there is even less reason to care for many.

Ebb and flow. The big difference is that nobody in Davion went to the CSJ forum to act like a jackass when CSJ couldn't even bet the 20 Kurita players and random pugs consistently. Also one post talking about coordinating existing drop commanders and training new ones isn't begging for anything. I get that you're bitter because Davion did its thing for 2 months and you guys have 1 good house unit and are otherwise irrelevant (and always have been) without mercs but what did you really expect to happen here? Davion won for months, then got bored. When cw draws people back and we're back to facerolling every border you'll be here, tissue in hand, crying about how unfair high numbers are. All you can do now is hope enough people keep Kurita occupied that they mostly ignore you. You're kuritas Liao. The csj version of tcaf, mercs and some also rans.

#10 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

View PostCruiseMissileCowboy, on 19 March 2015 - 07:51 AM, said:

As the losses mount for House Davion, due to their inability to win against Kurita, many members of House Davion are leaving for better run outfits.

The House Units roster has been updated to show just how bad the situation is, with larger units losing almost half of it's members, example the once largest unit HHoD, went from 400+ to just under 250 members, with another 50-80 of them in active players for over 90 days. By the time spring cleaning is done, they might be at 100 members.

The Davion Teamspeak server only sees activity on Wednesday when multiple units come together to lose in both PUGs and CW. For the rest of the week it is quiet.

Davion forums see multiple postings by their leadership, begging for help from anyone that can show them how to play. Also, over the last couple of days, many reports have come in seeing Davion and Kurita units working together; while Davion leadership has quietly stopped attacking Kurita worlds, and even have helped to defend them.

Davion players do see this shift from being aggressive, because Davion Units can not win, to retrenching, asking for help, and are leaving in ever increasing numbers.

If you see Davion's inability to win, witness their inept units on the field and in Teamspeak, and wonder where their good players went, start looking outside House Davion. The retreat from Davion has been steady, with no one seeing any reason to join them at this time.

Funny.... I was in a PUG CW drop (Defense) against the Snakes last night, a full 12 man of them, and we stomped them a new mud-hole....

#11 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

So, do you have the guts to admit what your handle was when you were a Davion pilot, So we can tell which unit you got thrown out of ?? Sounds like a whole lot of butthurt for you to come here and post this little rant as if you are an authority on Davion numbers, operations and all that.. So it's got to be something similar to that.. Were you one of mine ?? Your repeated references to us directly sure points to it...Like Benjamin, I have a good idea who too, but I want to know if you can admit it..

So some of us cleaned up our rosters and updated actual roster numbers ?? So what ?? Lots of teams carry excess reserves on their rosters...Sometimes you gotta clean it up.. I actually still have 383 on my website roster at the moment since you seem so concerned, but i was trying to list what we consider active pilots signed up in MWO on the unit roster at this point.. And like Michief said, with resets coming, activity levels or results in CW mean nothing at this point in the beta, so what do you care, one way or the other ?? What is your real purpose of this post if not butthurt salve for yourself ?? Get a life dude and go pee in someone else's cheerios.. Your intent is transparent and definitely in poor form..

Edited by Aylward, 19 March 2015 - 11:29 AM.

#12 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:26 AM

Posted Image

#13 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:29 AM

I am enjoying this very much. Tell me more about how poorly Davion is failing and is badly run. =)

Edited by eSeifer, 19 March 2015 - 11:30 AM.

#14 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:36 AM

Posted Image

May i suggest....

Posted Image

#15 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 11:37 AM

View PostHARDKOR, on 19 March 2015 - 11:26 AM, said:

Posted Image
you're missing the hot blonde who drapes over my shoulder while i load up mwo.

#16 Lance425

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 110 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:00 PM

View PostHARDKOR, on 19 March 2015 - 11:26 AM, said:

Posted Image

Well played sir... Well played.,

#17 Barkem Squirrel

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:54 PM

There are some units that see CW as an opportunity for some members to collect a few Mech bays for its newer members. That is in addition to the C-bills, GXP and maybe some other items.

Other units see the need to switch between Clan and IS mechs due to the collections that their members have.

One other reason is burn out. Some people just can not play CW every night dealing with the same tactics time after time after time. Myself, I believe in the pounding force approach, but that does not work all the time and the light zerg rushes just do not produce enough C-bills or XP for me to even bother to play CW. One other reason is how many players do you see in CW dropping without unit tags behind their names now compared to before. That is a big change from when CW was released to now. That is indicated by how many planets are under attack, or how many people are playing CW.

Would I like to stay Davion all the time or at least most of the time. Yes, but I feel the need to let other members of the unit collect more mech bays. I have enough mech bays, but also would like to play some of the clan mechs from time to time. It is also another way to meet and learn new things from other players from all factions.

Edited by Barkem Squirrel, 19 March 2015 - 12:55 PM.

#18 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:05 PM

Posted Image

#19 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada