No replies to this topic

#1 Col Skaza

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:55 AM

1. cockpit critical hit:
I would love to see broken cockpit glass, destroyed cockpit items and some smoke. I think this will seriously improve immersion.

2. Cockpit items:

- Ashtray cockpit item.
I am heavy smoker. I need that. Period.

- Justin Allard poster.

- Natasha Kerensky poster.

4. Parental lock.
Some people in my unit play with their children. Children tend to do strange things like:

<annonymous Ranger>: Damn... my son pissed me off today.
<Skaza>: What happened?
<AR>: I was saving money for timberwolves. I bought 2nd, and was about to buy third. My son bought PRIME again. And then sold Prime. Just not the one he bought, the one I was using. With modules and equipment. He is grounded.
<Skaza>: Well... report him to latrine duty. With a toothbrush. His toothbrush.

Enable/disable parental lock in settings. With PL enabled, You cannot buy or sell: mechs, modules, engines and use GXP. Also MCs are locked (ie. U cannot spend them).
Its supposed to keep parents save from hearth attacks, after letting kids play with their account, and also keep trolling family members from selling Your stuff, when You went for a quick bio-break.
Should come with password protection. Just in case. And notification in corner ("Warning. Command Lock is ON." or something like that... Oh! I know: "All mechabays are locked." or "Base on high alert. Command lock is in place")

5. "Where is my goddamn TGI?"
With 40 mechs to my name its starting to be annoying to look for modules and engines. Engines I can remember where they at, at least most of the time. Its worse with modules.
It would be nice to have list of mechs that have given piece of equipment mounted popping up, when You hover pointer over that piece of equipment in mechlab. Not working for weapons, but for modules, engines and omnipods.

[EDIT]

6. Reward ideas:

Victory is twice itself when in brings home full numbers.

If I remember correctly, Niccolo Machiavelli said that. And I was thinking.
Yeah.
Again.

"Saviour kill" should be more important.
Idea goes as follows:
If You get "saviour kill" reward, and mech "saved" actually survived the match, You get "saviour" reward, lets say 50 xp and 1000 Cbills for each instance, up to 12 (because You can get saviour kill 12 times, one for each enemy mech), of course counted at the end of the match.
The point of this reward, is to encourage players to... well... save lifes.

More to that: it would be nice to draw fire from wounded teammates. There is "protection proximity", but I dont recally reward for drawing "engaged" status from teammate to Yourself. For example: teammate get CT open, I step in front of incoming fire, to let him pull back. Thats excellent teamwork. This should be rewarded, and thus "draw fire" reward.
If friendly is engaged, and enemy that was "engaging" him, left him, and focus on Your mech, You get "Draw fire" reward. And as with "saviour kill", if friendly survived, You get "Saviour" reward.
For obvious reasons, "Draw fire" can be aquired numerous times, so reward should be not that big, little less that for an assist.

Edited by Col Skaza, 21 March 2015 - 10:10 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users