25 replies to this topic

#1 Harlock Fredrick

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMissoula Montana

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:03 PM

wounder who would win this fight. TCAF has put up some dang good fights. Good team.

#2 Mad Strike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

The only thik i want right now is for kurita to agree if theres a seconds Star League proposal which last declining made me and a bunch of friend abandon their clan borders plus making their territory conquered without our help. I've droped tons of matches defending their planets before that , winning in pugs vs full clan 12 drops.

Edited by strikebrch, 23 March 2015 - 03:38 PM.

#3 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

View PostBrazzez, on 23 March 2015 - 02:03 PM, said:

wounder who would win this fight. TCAF has put up some dang good fights. Good team.

NS.

View Poststrikebrch, on 23 March 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

The only thik i want right now is for kurita to agree if theres a seconds Star League proposal which last declining made me and a bunch of friend abandon their clan borders plus making their territory conquered without our help. I've droped tons of matches defending their planets before that , winning in pugs vs full clan 12 drops.

I agree if theres a seconds star league proposal which last declining make me and a bunch of friend abandon their clan borders plus making their territory conquered without our help. it's a no brainer.

#4 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 23 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

Gotta agree, NS all the way. TCAF mainly fights Euro Davion pugs and turrets. Just saying.

#5 Harlock Fredrick

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMissoula Montana

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:15 PM

I have to agree with everyone NS all the way. good solid Unit and fun to defend with.

#6 t w

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:35 AM

Haha yes that would definitely be a "fight" and not a one sided massacre

Good one punchy

#7 kesmai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 25 March 2015 - 01:01 AM

NS will win their battles and TCAF will win the planets. You can win as much as you want, when your enemy is able to constantly field up to 4 12mans day after day you caN only lose.

#8 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:11 AM

That's been pretty conclusively disproven at this point. people get sick of ghost dropping and if they are losing all the matches they DO get they get sick of it even faster. the human wave crap that the lesser houses used to pull is a big part of why you guys are so weak now. Everyone good quits CW or joins a faction with a more interesting front.

#9 Jamie4red

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCanada, Ontario

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:31 AM

Yea, it is hard for us when we might have a MAX two NS 12's fighting a already 100%ed planet that was ghosted. It is always a good feeling when they are starting their ghost dropping and we get to stop them in their tracks. After about 2 matches, they stop dropping. :)

#10 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

would actually be a fun fight :D wouldnt mind doing some matches, though i think they run completely opposite time zones from us

#11 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:00 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 25 March 2015 - 04:11 AM, said:

That's been pretty conclusively disproven at this point. people get sick of ghost dropping and if they are losing all the matches they DO get they get sick of it even faster

Ha ha ha. Refer to any IS front in particular?

#12 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:37 AM

TCAF vs NS would be a good fight, but I think I would rather see NS vs NKVA.

#13 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:27 AM

That would be fun too :D. Too bad we are kuritan bros lol

#14 LoklanZFG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationWraeclast

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:19 PM

View Poststrikebrch, on 23 March 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

Lol, funny claim you make. Check the time lapse of the CW map, and then check the date of the post where we declined to join your treehouse club. The rampant advance of CSJ happened well before any of that new Silly League nonsense, when they had a very high population of merc units coupled with a patch that made it possible to take 3 planets a day instead of 1. Our refusal to join your Silly League cost us not a damn thing

#15 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:05 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 27 March 2015 - 08:37 AM, said:

TCAF vs NS would be a good fight, but I think I would rather see NS vs NKVA.

Pwnface expressed interest when Scoops brought it up. We keep talking about practice scrims but it never seems to happen. Private matches are a huge pain.

#16 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:04 AM

If it helps a practice scrim was quite literally the first interaction NS formally had with NKVA back in January. They absolutely trashed us and had to mix our teams together so it wasn't a straight stomp. I'd like to think we've learned a lot since then, but that'd still be quite a close call to make. But yeah a CW match wouldn't be possible since we're both Kurita loyalists.

#17 TequilaSunrise

• Pip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:36 AM

I don't think I've ever dropped on a Davion unit that was worth more than farming, and its so much more fun farming clanners than it is farming IS units.

#18 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:48 AM

I would like to see NS play in the Major League Tournament. :D

#19 Zeleglok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:57 AM

Fought with and against both... NS, though TCAF will have a chance if they gather their best pilots in a single 12-man group ( usually they have like 2-4 core members in each of their 12-mans ).

Still, this will be a sandbox fight. I'm not trying to insult anyone, my level is nowhere near top as well. Just saying the ugly truth.

#20 Copperheadyo

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:10 AM

Mh we Fought many times vs TCAF and they use the same Tactics 90% of the time so its easy to counter them(50% Sniper 50% Dropzone conquer) most times but yeah sometimes its rly hard and you can't win when you drop with rnd's against them. Problem is to hold Planets against them, they have just to much players and you can't avoid ghostdrops(as Davion).

but if you compare NS vs TCAF i think NS will win

just my 2 cents

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users