Becoming An Is Merc For A While

4 replies to this topic

#1 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:39 AM

Since most of my unit only plays the ceasefire game and I'm a fair ways off the next rank, I decided to break my contract and bounce around a bit.

I can either pug or join up with groups.

Rarely if ever speak on comms, but I can enable them for group play, open to re-installing TS if I don't have to listen to ragey nonsense.

No idea where I'm headed next, but Friday will be when I drop into my next contract so if anyone wants to add me to their group leave a message here or in-game. I play mostly 5-11pm CST, and if I'm in a group would prefer having at least 6-7 other players on in that same time.

#2 MahKraah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSaffel Dierondistrict

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:29 AM

i knew a sycocys from eve-online ushra-khan
are you the same person?

#3 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:11 PM

only if it was from the early part of eve, I didn't stick around that game all that long

#4 Mi Ro Ki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 106 posts
  • LocationEta Carinae

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:50 AM

Best of luck on your journey. I'm sure you'll learn many strategies along the way.

#5 Leonidas Rommel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 137 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationFar side of your moon

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:10 PM

Come check us out on www.kellhounds.net.

if you want to give us a test drive, check out our teamspeak at kellhounds.typefrag.com. We are on every day, usually from 4 eastern to about midnight and we routinely drop 10 to 12 man groups for CW. We are a VERY laid back group and have a saying that the requirement to join is to like Beer (and i cant say this here), but when you hear us on teamspeak you'll know what I mean.

We win more than we lose, but we dont play just to win. We play to have fun. Come check us out, and if nothing else just listen to us on team speak to see if you like.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users