#41 Chocowolf Sradac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:59 PM

View PostOnionbird, on 25 March 2015 - 03:05 PM, said:

While this entire thread is name and shame and therefore explicitly against the Terms of Service posted by PGI (pbuh), this right here is just some reprehensible lying and I demand a trial of greviance to punish you for your slander. PM me, I will respond and we'll set this up.

If I'm not mistaken Trials are reserved for Clans and IS don't use such methods and seeing you are showing as a member of the IS makes me curious

very curious indeed

Edited by Chocowolf, 25 March 2015 - 08:09 PM.

#42 Kerc Kasha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

View PostChocowolf, on 25 March 2015 - 07:59 PM, said:

If I'm not mistaken Trials are reserved for Clans and IS don't use such methods and seeing you are showing as a member of the IS makes me curious

very curious indeed

See you in court, clanner

#43 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:37 PM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 25 March 2015 - 05:53 PM, said:

i hope neither RJ takes the name and shame stuff seriously and deletes this thread because it is a triumph and no one will ever report him

Ehhh I was having a bad night. When you have a bad night gaming, and then go against you guys, especially the mini me, it just sucks. You guys played well as usual. And no I don't take it seriously. You troll, I troll, and we have fun with it. No worries guys.

Edited by RjBass3, 25 March 2015 - 08:39 PM.

#44 Chocowolf Sradac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:04 PM

View PostKerc Kasha, on 25 March 2015 - 08:17 PM, said:

See you in court, clanner

You sir may be a clanner at heart if "Court" is what I'm thinking it is :ph34r:

#45 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:00 AM

View PostChocowolf, on 25 March 2015 - 09:04 PM, said:

You sir may be a clanner at heart if "Court" is what I'm thinking it is :ph34r:

Courts are not rocks, clanner.

#46 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:50 AM

Real talk: Have much more respect for RJ and Davion crew than for Marik and some other CW pretenders.

Actually play game and try to take planet by win matches, instead of power down in corner to bleed time while wait on ghost drop of other nodes. Actually queue up on defense and counter attack instead of try to bore Kurita into stop attacking.

*shrug*

#47 LordSkyKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPLACES!!!

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:57 AM

View PostTasker, on 26 March 2015 - 06:50 AM, said:

Real talk: Have much more respect for RJ and Davion crew than for Marik and some other CW pretenders.

Actually play game and try to take planet by win matches, instead of power down in corner to bleed time while wait on ghost drop of other nodes. Actually queue up on defense and counter attack instead of try to bore Kurita into stop attacking.

*shrug*

Not sure what trolling method this "real talk" is. Never encountered it before. Has NKVA delved too far into the dark arts of trolling, that none of use mere mortals may follow?

#48 Star Trek

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:37 AM

Good Duel.

#49 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:31 PM

I changed the topic and first post of this thread. It's more fitting now.

#50 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:16 PM

"Imitation is the highest form of flattery"- Charles Colton

#51 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:28 AM

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 25 March 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

We Have Cloned Many Pilots. Some Say I Am A Clone. They Are Foolish.

So if the Combine is cloning pilots, wouldn't that mean the the Combine has gone Clan or is at least falling under the influence of the Clans? I mean the Clans are known for saving the genetic legacy of their best warriors and using them for the clone like Sibkos of new warrior test tube baby batches.

That must also mean that my pure awesome mediocre game play has garnered enough attention to entice NKVA to clone me.

Hmmmmm food for thought.

#52 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:29 AM

Execute order 66

#53 Malcolm Vordermark

• 2,520 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:39 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 27 March 2015 - 06:28 AM, said:

So if the Combine is cloning pilots, wouldn't that mean the the Combine has gone Clan or is at least falling under the influence of the Clans? I mean the Clans are known for saving the genetic legacy of their best warriors and using them for the clone like Sibkos of new warrior test tube baby batches.

The trueborn are the product of the clan eugenics program. They are not clones. Also, I do not see how having such a program would place Kurita in league with the clans.

#54 BARBAR0SSA

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:42 AM

View Postshaqtacular, on 25 March 2015 - 01:59 PM, said:

We dont use homophobic language. Please stop these baseless accusations and keep it about the game. Thank you.

Don't make baseless defenses of players you can't always keep tabs of, I'm pretty sure I've seen it as well.

Edited by shad0w4life, 27 March 2015 - 06:45 AM.

#55 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:36 AM

View Postshad0w4life, on 27 March 2015 - 06:42 AM, said:

Don't make baseless defenses of players you can't always keep tabs of, I'm pretty sure I've seen it as well.

And iv seen your curse at enemies and teammates alike in game, don't come here and talk down to people when you act like a douche yourself.

#56 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:44 AM

View PostCoordinator Aigis Kurita, on 25 March 2015 - 02:07 PM, said:

Sounds like you should file a report, and the GMs, with full access to chat logs, will have no trouble locating such undesirable language and punishing the offending players appropriately. Don't know why you wouldn't if that actually happened. Unless, well, it didn't happen. :)

Except we all know by this point that NKVA can pull the most egregious BS they like and PGI won't bother doing anything about it.

#57 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:06 AM

View PostRouken, on 27 March 2015 - 06:39 AM, said:

The trueborn are the product of the clan eugenics program. They are not clones. Also, I do not see how having such a program would place Kurita in league with the clans.

Please read my post again. I likened the new Kurita clone project to that which the Clans do with their Trueborn system. No the Trueborns are not clones, but they are damn close. Aidan Pryde for example, looked and acted so much like Ramon Mattlov that his training commander on Ironborn went to great lengths to get Aidan his 2nd trial of position.

So what all this says to me is that the Kuritans have nearly perfected what the Clans were doing, but instead of making new warriors that may or may not be good ones, they are cloning the ones they know to be good or in my case, mediocre.

All that being said, with this cloning project the Kuritans have proven that they have not only gone Clan, but are obviously becoming the most technically advanced Clan in the genetics department.

Edited by RjBass3, 27 March 2015 - 08:06 AM.

#58 LordSkyKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPLACES!!!

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:45 AM

View Postpbiggz, on 27 March 2015 - 07:36 AM, said:

And iv seen your curse at enemies and teammates alike in game, don't come here and talk down to people when you act like a douche yourself.

View PostHarathan, on 27 March 2015 - 07:44 AM, said:

Except we all know by this point that NKVA can pull the most egregious BS they like and PGI won't bother doing anything about it.

Can we keep the mudslinging crap out of a thread that has was created in jest about a pretty hilarious practical joke? Notice most of the parties involved have been laughing, not butthurt. Please keep this thread a butthurt free zone.

#59 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:50 AM

View PostLordSkyKnight, on 27 March 2015 - 08:45 AM, said:

Can we keep the mudslinging crap out of a thread that has was created in jest about a pretty hilarious practical joke? Notice most of the parties involved have been laughing, not butthurt. Please keep this thread a butthurt free zone.

Thanks SkyKnight. Couldn't have said it better myself.

#60 SethAbercromby

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:05 AM

View PostLordSkyKnight, on 27 March 2015 - 08:45 AM, said:

Not to mention that this was a practical joke with a pretty big chance of missing its intended audience.

So GGwp, NKVA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users