Marik Takes Laio Planet Altorra.

73 replies to this topic

#41 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:00 AM

Come tomorrow, I will be joining Clan Jade Falcon

Considering how much pollo verde has been getting eaten up on their borders lately, you'd think they'd opened a 5-star Mexican food chain of resturants.

Posted Image

Mmm mmm mmm. Gooooooood eatings.

#42 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:09 AM

View PostJoshua McEvedy, on 27 March 2015 - 04:14 AM, said:

You're out of line here, Ed. Shut up. Now.

You are right, my ideals are no longer in line with those of the Free Worlds League, fight well when next we meet.

#43 Rihko

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 37 posts
  • LocationLincoln, NE

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

For what it is worth, ACES is not a Davion unit. :)

And we've gone back to the Clan front, huzzah!

#44 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:36 PM

Maybe ACES isn't always Davion in tags, but we all know they're as Dav as it gets in spirit. We know you all hang out at Arby's and tell tales of the Great Stackpole.

But soon enough all Arbys will be purged from Altorra. Vengeance is mine, I shall repay, sayeth The Lord...or in this case, Lady. ;)

#45 Wabbit Swaya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 186 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the cockpit of a BJ, annoying the hell outta someone for wasting a medium slot.

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

Is it just me, or is there some purple creeping up on Sian on our western* border? I remember Marik having Frondas for awhile but not Fronde. One most likely two jumps from Sian.

Is this something we need to be paying more attention too?

Not into fear mongering, but things are getting ... questionable

#46 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:38 AM

ACES are mercs but all good folks. Dropped with them a few times. Not the false flag sort. Glad this got sorted out but we all need a means of doing so sans all the drama and accusations.

Would strongly recommend every treaty have a protocol for dealing with unexpected events like this.

1. Don't go post on the forum. If you a forum post without anything official try to calm everyone down. No names, no accusations.

2. Make sure faction leadership or reps gets into ts immediately. People behave better in ts than forums and you don't get other parties mixing it up.

3. Make an official response from leadership saying what happened, how it was solved and group hug stuff.

#47 Gorgo7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:54 PM

Hey MischiefSC aren't you a Dav Rat?
When we want your opinion we'll ask for it.

#48 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:02 AM

View PostGorgo7, on 29 March 2015 - 01:54 PM, said:

Hey MischiefSC aren't you a Dav Rat?
When we want your opinion we'll ask for it.

Actually I'm North American, of mixed Native American and Norwegian decent. In this game I generally play for the Davion faction - not always though. None of which has anything to do with my opinions. Also, again, this is an open forum. You want a private one go make one.

This issue is one that affects everyone in cw. Cross border drama happens but in general the forum drama makes more trouble.

#49 Gorgo7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:43 PM

You're correct! It is an open forum and if you don't like the responses to your intrusive advice post elsewhere.
How dare you lecture your betters?
Back to Arby's.
Dav Rat.

#50 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:54 PM

View PostGorgo7, on 30 March 2015 - 01:43 PM, said:

You're correct! It is an open forum and if you don't like the responses to your intrusive advice post elsewhere.
Back to Arby's.
Dav Rat.

I've learned he's good at dishing it out but just awful at taking it back in equal measures.

#51 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:36 PM

View PostGorgo7, on 30 March 2015 - 01:43 PM, said:

Back to Arby's.
Dav Rat.

Intrusive? It's an issue for every faction. I'm always game for trading funposts, just ask Kurita. They rockstar it on the Davion and Kurita forums. Like with everything else though Liao tends to be a cheap Kurita knock-off.

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 30 March 2015 - 01:54 PM, said:

I've learned he's good at dishing it out but just awful at taking it back in equal measures.

Taking it back in equal measures? Is there some Liao forumwarrior around I've never met who's actually dishing it out?

#52 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:47 PM

View PostEd Steele, on 27 March 2015 - 01:36 AM, said:

You have made me realise, that making peace with other IS monarchs and dictators is not what I want. Come tomorrow, I will be joining Clan Jade Falcon in the conquest of the Inner Sphere and the liberation of Terra!

A change of scenery is pretty fun. Totally enjoying my Free Mechbay Tour.

#53 Shimmering Sword

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 221 posts
  • LocationPortland Oregon

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:04 AM

Just stopping by to say this thread was a hilarious read, glad ACES could be such a source of entertainment for everyone. The Davion false flag and NGNG shill parts were my favorite.

#54 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:21 AM

Passive aggressive much?

#55 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:56 AM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 31 March 2015 - 03:21 AM, said:

Passive aggressive much?

Again, showing his true dav colors.

#56 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:10 AM

View PostShimmering Sword, on 31 March 2015 - 02:04 AM, said:

Just stopping by to say this thread was a hilarious read, glad ACES could be such a source of entertainment for everyone. The Davion false flag and NGNG shill parts were my favorite.

How long has it been since you guys played for Davion? 3 months? 4? Our loss, you guys do great work but the merc lyfe and DEM MEK BAYZ. When you want that Arbys experience again though you come back by. Drive thru is 24x7.

One of the big tactical issues Liao has is the insistence on aluminum foil head armor. APOC spent a great tour with Davion too. They were super sleeper agents we placed with Liao early on I guess.

#57 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:37 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 31 March 2015 - 06:10 AM, said:

How long has it been since you guys played for Davion? 3 months? 4? Our loss, you guys do great work but the merc lyfe and DEM MEK BAYZ. When you want that Arbys experience again though you come back by. Drive thru is 24x7.

One of the big tactical issues Liao has is the insistence on aluminum foil head armor. APOC spent a great tour with Davion too. They were super sleeper agents we placed with Liao early on I guess.

And who can forget the great Pratorean Legion expedition. Let us have our paranoia, please.

#58 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 31 March 2015 - 06:37 AM, said:

And who can forget the great Pratorean Legion expedition. Let us have our paranoia, please.

PL is a merc group. They do what they do. We appreciate efforts by anyone with a Davion tag fighting on behalf of Davion. False flag stuff is not and has never been our thing. Being too direct and straight forward as well as too serious about alliances and ceasefires has been a complaint of some Davion players. We've had players and units leave Davion because we insisted on keeping ceasefires that others didn't and refused to do any false flag sort of stuff at a command level.

ACES has a great record as a merc group and a Marik rep came forward to explain this was his human error, nothing else.

Then again, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. You keep making public assumptions of malfeasance. No way that could go poorly.

#59 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:19 AM

It can't go poorly, we have you looking out for us, Mischief.

#60 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:08 AM

View Postmp00, on 26 March 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

Ok folks... it seems there was a miscommunication on FWLMs end.. mainly if not all my fault.. I misread and misunderstood what I thought was part of the agreement to exchange some planets for allowing Liao to move northwards.

It was me who wrongly let people, including ACES know they could take Altorra.

I had contacted a few in Liao TS mentioning this, they were in the dark but went along with what I said probably due to the longstanding and excellent relationship that Liao and Marik have had until this point.

I hope the 4TCR will be able to retake Altorra very soon and this does not disrupt future Marik/Liao relations.

My sincere apologies to Liao, 4TCR, Marik and ACES for my mistake and any problems an anger it may have caused.

mp00

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users