89 replies to this topic

#41 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:34 PM

We are that nasty itch that you can't scratch. Whatever you do, we will be there going on your nerves.

#42 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:48 PM

View Postjjyn, on 26 March 2015 - 02:52 PM, said:

Speak for yourself Damon,the one who bears a jade tag now.You and your group are nothing but filthy mercs who will turn thier tails at any form of money. We are the FRR and none that are under permanate contract to the FRR wont even give this offer a second thought.The only reason any clanner would offer such a deal is tired of getting their buts handed too them. So go back and tell all your clanner pals we, the FRR wish for death. It is our goal in life too die and go too Valhalla. FIGHT WITH VALOR,DIE WITH HONOR.

What's with the belligerent vitriol? The guy is just making a clear outline on how to proceed with diplomatic proposals, no need to bite his head off.

Edited by Tabu 73, 27 March 2015 - 05:58 PM.

#43 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:30 AM

Because Damon Howe has no right too speak for the FRR. Taragota thinks he is the most FRR loyalist he knows? Well when he is under a clan tag does he drop his guns and die when he has too fight FRR on the field. I think not,and will die like the rest of the merc scum that comes up against us in battle while wearing there tails between their legs trying too collect their filthy clan money.

#44 Jonathan Paine

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:51 AM

We'll carve our own space.

#45 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:56 PM

Last time I checked the FRR got its place among the stars.

Clan Teary Crocodile has nothing to offer.

#46 Hayashi

Snowflake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:12 AM

Psst. I have a secret to tell you.

Spoiler

#47 BionicPeanut

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:23 AM

Go stick your brain back into the test tube, it obviously needs to cook a little longer.

#48 Sazabi Steppenwulfe

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 65 posts
  • LocationOrestes Principal

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:53 PM

we have mead, which renders your clanner tech useless

#49 Rehooja

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 18 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:05 PM

Not a personal attack to OP but...

"DIE CLANNER!" -from MW3 opening :)

#50 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:09 PM

View PostCruiseMissileCowboy, on 26 March 2015 - 07:21 AM, said:

To our opponents in FRR.
At this time, we offer you and your pilots the chance to join Clan Smoke Jaguar.
Strike your banners, and join with us.
With us you will find glory and remembrance.
Without us, you will find only the cold of the grave and be forgotten.

Thank you very much for your very friendly invitation, we will be very happy to accept it. Dont worry about comming to us. The FRR will come to you (as soon as the CW attack protocoll will allow this).

#51 Stealth Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 736 posts
  • LocationOff in the Desert

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:14 PM

View PostStormlight, on 26 March 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

STOP FIGHTING FOR YOUR CLAN MASTERS!!!
JOIN THE RASALHAGUE RESISTANCE MOVEMENT!!!
BE REMEMBERED FOR CHOOSING FREEDOM (....and MEAD) INSTEAD OF TYRANY!!

View Postgoatreich, on 26 March 2015 - 10:29 PM, said:

Join the Clans? I rather prefer to die a firy death in battle against the Clansand go into Valhall, where the MEAD flows eternally.

View PostSteppenwulf, on 30 March 2015 - 05:53 PM, said:

we have MEAD, which renders your clanner tech useless

...mead, mead, mead... ...kill 'em to get some beer every now and then.. Stupid bees and their stupid honey.. D=<

Edited by Seph MacLeod, 30 March 2015 - 11:15 PM.

#52 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 11:42 PM

To our opponents in CSJ.
At this time, we offer you and your pilots the chance to join FRR.
Strike your banners, and join with us.
With us you will find mead and blonde women.
Without us, you will find only the cold of the grave and be forgotten.

#53 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:54 PM

We don't need Smoke Jag's place in the stars. We've gathered enough clan tech to go wherever we please. Make no mistake though, Jags, if need be there are many of us who will come in from many different corners of the IS. No matter what flag some of us fly on the outside, we're Rasalhague to the core.

#54 Stealth Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 736 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:17 AM

View PostDaemonWulfe, on 05 April 2015 - 10:54 PM, said:

We don't need Smoke Jag's place in the stars. We've gathered enough clan tech to go wherever we please. Make no mistake though, Jags, if need be there are many of us who will come in from many different corners of the IS. No matter what flag some of us fly on the outside, we're Rasalhague to the core.

Says the merc flying Jade chicken colors..

#55 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 April 2015 - 12:06 PM

View PostSeph MacLeod, on 06 April 2015 - 10:17 AM, said:

Says the merc flying Jade chicken colors..

Well, I did just say it, did I not? We may be mercs, but we still have a deep seated loyalty to the FRR. Come knocking on our door in full force and see how fast we come back to FRR space to put foot to a$$. Oh, wait...the clans combined couldn't knock us out. Care to take another stab at it, smoked jag?

#56 Stealth Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 736 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 01:55 PM

View PostDaemonWulfe, on 06 April 2015 - 12:06 PM, said:

Well, I did just say it, did I not? We may be mercs, but we still have a deep seated loyalty to the FRR. Come knocking on our door in full force and see how fast we come back to FRR space to put foot to a$$. Oh, wait...the clans combined couldn't knock us out. Care to take another stab at it, smoked jag?

The Clans actually won 53 percent of the battles in the event, It was a broken game logic that never gave the Clans the chance to do anything but defend that made the clans loose so much space.

You're bragging over winning with a broken game mechanic that even Russ said was messed up and would be fixed.

By the way.. I love fighting against FRR, I've said before that most of their players maintain high standards of conduct and offer tooth and nail fights, in this chat.

I just found it funny you are claiming the FRR will never fall to the clans when you hold the flag of the only faction I could describe as "Mac-Tards in space"

#57 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

View PostSeph MacLeod, on 06 April 2015 - 01:55 PM, said:

The Clans actually won 53 percent of the battles in the event, It was a broken game logic that never gave the Clans the chance to do anything but defend that made the clans loose so much space.

True.
But enough FRR showed up to take advantage of that game mechanic.

#58 Stealth Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 736 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:14 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 06 April 2015 - 02:09 PM, said:

True.
But enough FRR showed up to take advantage of that game mechanic.

Again, taking advantage of a game mechanic knowingly that is broken could be considered "cheating" ..yet I will not label any one with that unless they admit to doing so.

As for the bigger numbers? .. so what.. IS is SUPPOSE to have bigger Numbers, the Clans are invading with 4 out of 18 of their clans. Still does not give an excuse to cry victory for a busted game mechanic.

#59 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:19 PM

View PostSeph MacLeod, on 06 April 2015 - 02:14 PM, said:

Again, taking advantage of a game mechanic knowingly that is broken could be considered "cheating" ..yet I will not label any one with that unless they admit to doing so.

As for the bigger numbers? .. so what.. IS is SUPPOSE to have bigger Numbers, the Clans are invading with 4 out of 18 of their clans. Still does not give an excuse to cry victory for a busted game mechanic.

No one showed up to cheat. They showed up to fight for the FRR. The fact that enough people showed up to fight for the FRR that the clans were utterly out-numbered, is a point of pride.

Sorry not enough of your warriors showed up to make a difference. Maybe next time.

#60 Stealth Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 736 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 06 April 2015 - 02:19 PM, said:

No one showed up to cheat. They showed up to fight for the FRR. The fact that enough people showed up to fight for the FRR that the clans were utterly out-numbered, is a point of pride.

Sorry not enough of your warriors showed up to make a difference. Maybe next time.

And the award for person who missed the point goes TO~

No seriously.. when have I ever said I wanted the clans to outnumber FRR? If you want to be proud that you won because of a broken system, then you have a terribly low source of "pride"

And as someone who .. you know.. actually has Viking Heritage, a exploit is an exploit and that **** don't fly.

I will be proud of the fact that even under overwhelming numbers, We won most of the matches. Only the game mod delegation screwed us.

basically you are proud of the fact one team of players never got to move their game piece forward in the board, And you won that way.. If that is something to be proud of.. then sure.. yeah.. you go ...

Edited by Seph MacLeod, 06 April 2015 - 03:03 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users