7 replies to this topic

#1 Dicerson

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts
  • LocationSomewhere, and everywhere

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:40 PM

I havn't played this game in a long time, and now that I have friends interested in it I am coming back.

The last thing i remember that was new when i played was the release of the 12 vs 12 big maps.

Also, do not tell me what new mechs or weapons have come in (unless it pertains to DRASTIC changes in gameplay flow/mechanics). Only what significant changes and additions have come. Such as new game modes, economy changes, Mech Building mechanics, etc.

#2 Domoneky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationOn The Map

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:43 PM

Well Community Warfare has been released in its Beta form. All Mechs now have a quirk system pertaining to armor strength, structure strength, general weapon behaviors and specific weapon behaviors. The reward system has changed and you might be earning less than before when you decided to fly away.

#3 Dicerson

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:02 PM

Community warfare? So like controlling planets and ****? Awesome.

Questions about quirks then (concerning my fav mechs)

What does the Catapult and Atlas get as quirks?

#4 Domoneky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationOn The Map

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:16 PM

Depends on the variant. Some Atlases get SRM quirks while others get like AC 20 quirks. these are specific weapon quirks. They affect range, cooldown, velocity, and heat generation. You also have General quirks ment for any kind of missile, energy, or ballistic weapon. These quirks do stack. Example: the AS7-D-DC has a missile quirk. It also has an SRM 4 quirk. both quirks stack together including any weapon affect modules mounted on your mech.

Community Warfare is a very competitive style of play ment for 12 man groups and comp teams. You can still play but its better with friends anda faction. You earn loyalty points on the house/clan you are aligned to. You get rewards like a rank, Cbills, and free cockpit items. They plan to expand on this.

If you want a complete overview on Mech Quirks you can check it out at the Mechlab. Hover your mouse on a chassis and near the bottom usually in teal lettering are the quirks.

#5 Dicerson

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:21 PM

Cool! I want to bring back my neverending rain catapult boat :D

Never stop firing. Never.

#6 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:36 AM

Only if you insist on complaining all the time.

http://donotdie.com/anonymous/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users