News Flash: Kentares Iv Under New-Old Ownership!

11 replies to this topic

#1 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:48 PM

After a tactical strike to Davion hairspray dumps left Federated 'Mech forces in tatters and their mullets utterly frizzed, Kuritan forces re-occupied Kentares IV.

The capital apparently has had this on repeat broadcast over all PA systems for four hours straight since the last invading Dropship boosted from the Kentares gravity well:

Enemy POWs have protested this as inhumane, but ComStar observers simply note that Fedrats just can't fight for their right to party.

This is Capellan State HPG Radio, signing off for the evening. We'll bring the Tsingtao, you bring the memories. Tsingtao Beer, the CCAF's official happiness in a bag. Thanks for listening.

#2 Stoned Prophet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:53 PM

Are you posting this because Liao cant take a planet themselves? Im confused, why do you even care?

#3 wanderer

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:59 PM

View PostStoned Prophet, on 26 March 2015 - 10:53 PM, said:

Are you posting this because Liao cant take a planet themselves? Im confused, why do you even care?

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the victory music. GJ on holding Caldrea there, though. And we do care, because Kentares IV is one of those special planets to Davion, we hate Davion, ergo it's worth celebrating. Now go be a grim party-pooper somewhere else, the only vats welcome in Kurita space are full of alcohol, not chemistry kits that think they're people.

Capellan Confederation takes Monongahela from The Federated Suns!
Draconis Combine takes Kentares IV from The Federated Suns!

Edited by wanderer, 26 March 2015 - 11:00 PM.

#4 Kerc Kasha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:40 PM

Squatters have been removed, we gave them ample notice

#5 Taisa Sodai Lopez Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:16 AM

View Postwanderer, on 26 March 2015 - 10:48 PM, said:

Enemy POWs

Ha ha ha, Kurita taking enemy as prisoner is a Funny Joke. *dispatches enemy combatant with endo-steel katana*

I am Duly Honoured to have removed FedRat squatters from Kentares IV for Dear Coordinator.

#6 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:07 AM

Posted Image

#7 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:11 AM

View PostStoned Prophet, on 26 March 2015 - 10:53 PM, said:

it lured you into the trap didn't it?

#8 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:03 AM

View Postwanderer, on 26 March 2015 - 10:48 PM, said:

After a tactical strike to Davion hairspray dumps left Federated 'Mech forces in tatters and their mullets utterly frizzed, Kuritan forces re-occupied Kentares IV.

The capital apparently has had this on repeat broadcast over all PA systems for four hours straight since the last invading Dropship boosted from the Kentares gravity well:

Enemy POWs have protested this as inhumane, but ComStar observers simply note that Fedrats just can't fight for their right to party.

This is Capellan State HPG Radio, signing off for the evening. We'll bring the Tsingtao, you bring the memories. Tsingtao Beer, the CCAF's official happiness in a bag. Thanks for listening.

View PostSquelches, on 27 March 2015 - 04:07 AM, said:

Posted Image

You both get points for this thread. These two posts made me smile. On the other hand, we lost Kentares IV? How the hell can anyone tell what planet is what? They all are the same dump, with a dusty canyon, a toxic swamp, a snowy wasteland and, for some reason(although I do love the map) part of Cybertron. As far as I'm concerned, I'll start caring when a planet turns up that isn't a complete craphole. I mean, where do people live on these planets; what do they eat? If Kentares IV looks like these battlefields, they probably wake up each day hoping for another massacre.

#9 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:21 AM

View Postccrider, on 27 March 2015 - 05:03 AM, said:

As far as I'm concerned, I'll start caring when a planet turns up that isn't a complete craphole. I mean, where do people live on these planets; what do they eat? If Kentares IV looks like these battlefields, they probably wake up each day hoping for another massacre.

It Is Good Thing Davion Civilians On Kentares IV No Longer Have To Worry About Finding Place To Live.

#10 wanderer

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:52 AM

View PostTaisa Sodai Lopez Kerensky, on 27 March 2015 - 12:16 AM, said:

Ha ha ha, Kurita taking enemy as prisoner is a Funny Joke. *dispatches enemy combatant with endo-steel katana*

I am Duly Honoured to have removed FedRat squatters from Kentares IV for Dear Coordinator.

This is Kentares. It's traditional to gather them all together for the celebration of "running down a line of Davions and seeing how many you can dispatch in one slash without getting the blade stuck" (If the numbers I get from the ISF are right, the current record is nine but that doesn't count yesterday). Besides, after listening to the victory celebration, most Davion combatants tend to think of it as a mercy kill.

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 27 March 2015 - 05:21 AM, said:

It Is Good Thing Davion Civilians On Kentares IV No Longer Have To Worry About Finding Place To Live.

Implying after the last time there were any Davion natives around, versus loyal servants of the Dragon repressed under the heel of the Suns and Davion propaganda teams attempting to change gold into lead. Occupation over, nothing to see here, back to the Five Pillars we go.

#11 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:03 AM

Ha Ha Ha.

#12 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:04 AM

View Postccrider, on 27 March 2015 - 05:03 AM, said:

You both get points for this thread. These two posts made me smile. On the other hand, we lost Kentares IV? How the hell can anyone tell what planet is what? They all are the same dump, with a dusty canyon, a toxic swamp, a snowy wasteland and, for some reason(although I do love the map) part of Cybertron. As far as I'm concerned, I'll start caring when a planet turns up that isn't a complete craphole. I mean, where do people live on these planets; what do they eat? If Kentares IV looks like these battlefields, they probably wake up each day hoping for another massacre.

Well what do you expect. No developer worth his salt is going to buy up large tracts of good land to put up all these orbital cannons.

I mean damn. You put these things in the armpit of the planet, not at vacation resort towns.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users