Posted 28 March 2015 - 07:15 AM

#2 Zordicron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,547 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:44 AM

Dat Urbanmech though.

As for the CW event this weekend, I had a blast in my first match, we lost, but by less than a lance of enemy mechs. Time was down to 27 seconds.

It took me 15 minutes to get into it though.

#3 YakkSlapper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 175 posts
  • Locationoregon city

Posted 29 March 2015 - 01:47 AM

wheres the NON VIDEO version, i fricking HATE bla bla bla not pure dry facts only, never want to hear 'were excited, were looking forward to, have a nice day, just give us the update and leave all banter out of it version.

#4 Tuzson

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 11 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:08 AM

View PostYakkSlapper, on 29 March 2015 - 01:47 AM, said:

wheres the NON VIDEO version, i fricking HATE bla bla bla not pure dry facts only, never want to hear 'were excited, were looking forward to, have a nice day, just give us the update and leave all banter out of it version.

What a lovely person..

however these videos say absolutely nothing new, that can not be found in the patch notes, forum posts, announcements, facebook/twitter pages, so if you do not like to hear you wish a good day go ahead to read the news somewhere else

Best regards

#5 ThatGuy539

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 372 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:26 AM

Ya, CW wasn't too bad this time. Lots of players, so the wait times for games was down. And lots more PUG matches than 12-mans, so the going was easier as well. Got a point for every match I played. 20 matches took a bit of time, but not as long as previous events.

I thought I had the Thunderbolt already...won in a previous event. But it turns out that I had the 9S. This event is the 9SE. So I grabbed that instead of the StormCrow, and then bought another ThunderBolt so I can start leveling them up. Fun mechs so far.

Nice event, thanks PGI.

#6 Dagon Zur

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:06 AM

Transcript would be nice..

#7 K19

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 355 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:29 AM

It is possible to see why reason has certain mech cockpit that shakes both is difficult to play. Please :mellow:

#8 delushin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 159 posts
  • LocationIn-ter-web

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:50 PM

CW event was epic ... I have to say went up against some well mannered and fairly organised pug groups as well. I am guessing some of the players might have been purely pub queue runners as they could shoot, but just didn't always know the CW state of play to capitalise on that.

Very impressed that out of all the matches for me personally the overall attitude was positive. We asked for CW events and we asked for events that don't have a win factor, PGI delivered.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users