So Proud To Be A Part Of This

9 replies to this topic

#1 TheReverseMedic

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:23 PM

I just want to say that I am proud of all of us. Not only the Loyalists and major units fighting for the Glorious FRR, but the numerous amounts of Pugs (myself included) that are winning back our worlds from the scumbag Clanners.

Even those inexperienced in Faction warfare are improving; I see many new pugs that are coming back from long breaks and are just beginning to understand the workings of the mode improving with every game. Not simply becoming a better players, but dynamic players that are willing to adapt to each different game.

As a merc that has bounced from House to House, I have sampled many of the different factions and their flavors of pilots. I have grown to respect many. I have also grown to resent many as well. But as a FRR pilot, I have loved the enthusiasm all you take in fighting the good fight against the Clans and have been inspired plant my banner here and become a Loyalist myself. :D

So I just want to say I'm proud of everyone in the Glorious FRR, the hardcore Loyalists as well as you well intended Pugs. Keep up the good fight and hope to see you all in the field stomping those scumbag Clanners.

tl;dr FRR pretty cool group, Clanners are scumbags, I pledged soul to Odin.

Edited by TheReverseMedic, 28 March 2015 - 11:25 PM.

#2 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 29 March 2015 - 12:45 AM

Welcome to the party! Kill clanners, drink mead, repeat to your heart's content.

#3 Sandersson Jankins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 352 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 12:51 AM

It really is nice, isn't it?

Nearly every game is going to have SOMEONE that will fairly competently lead the team...seems that the Germans are best at leading pug groups in my recent experience! If I'm in a game and someone is not stepping up, I'll do my part as well as I can. If someone is leading, I'll help them out. Its so much easier on the poor bastage trying to herd cats when he's got a 2nd sheepdog....er...catdog?

I loved catdog, pretty good cartoon.

Oh, right. If you're a pugger, I can nearly promise you that the FRR hub will hold good things for you. Haven't met a person on there that I dislike. Okay, there was one older dude that sounded like he had blacklung that wouldn't use push-to-talk and was coughing a lot, but that was one time out of many dozens!

And it isn't as if only a few willing PUG leaders are the only thing amazing. The fact that the solo players, that may NEVER consider joining a TS or unit WILL STILL LISTEN and perform well. It's staggering when you look at any other house. That **** doesn't happen.

Good to have you, buddy.

Edited by Sandersson Jankins, 29 March 2015 - 12:52 AM.

#4 Ulfgar Snorrison

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 62 posts
  • LocationStanding stoically at the longship's prow.

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

By your oath, welcome shieldbrother. Take you now your place among Heroes.

#5 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:20 PM

I hope the many that are coming back to CW stay after the event. So many are showing improvement in a matter of days, just image what could happen in weeks or months!

#6 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:07 AM

I think that if there is a faction that can retain the people that came back for the event its us. Not only because we are dedicated, competent and almost nice to be around, but it showed us what we can do when we actually have the numbers to do it.

It sucks that I couldn't play for the last week, my hand needs to get better soon.

#7 Wabbit Swaya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 186 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the cockpit of a BJ, annoying the hell outta someone for wasting a medium slot.

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:12 AM

I leave for a weekend and come back to see this... Just wow, whoever was involved in bringing the FRR back from the brink. I salute you, I know, it's not much, but just WOW!
Too bad the attack algorithm is leading you south, probably for the best to reclaim what was lost first. But would be hysterical for you to engulf the Vat Brats home test tubes.

And again, just freaking WOW!!!

#8 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:17 PM

View PostWabbit Swaya, on 30 March 2015 - 07:12 AM, said:

I leave for a weekend and come back to see this... Just wow, whoever was involved in bringing the FRR back from the brink. I salute you, I know, it's not much, but just WOW!
Too bad the attack algorithm is leading you south, probably for the best to reclaim what was lost first. But would be hysterical for you to engulf the Vat Brats home test tubes.

And again, just freaking WOW!!!

We gonna see Strana Metchty soon enough.

#9 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2015 - 10:20 PM

View PostKlappspaten, on 30 March 2015 - 10:17 PM, said:

We gonna see Strana Metchty soon enough.

Maybe the Hunchies will make it to Isengrim after all. Red Mountain awaits.

#10 Scumbag MadBro

• Pip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:27 AM

As I said previous times in FRR Hub ... I came for the Thunderbolt .... I´ll stay for glory and fun!

Really good job everyone!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users