4 replies to this topic

#1 The Riksdag

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:01 AM

To: All FRR-Data-Flagged Units

Content:

We are the Phoenix of the Tundra!
The Great Norse Uprising is in full-swing. The KunsgArme has proven itself unstoppable in the last few days of furious fighting. There have been some close matches, but we have always came up on top in the end.

The KungsArme Ministry of Propaganda, in order to further embolden our troops and to give hope to the countless millions of FRR citizens still enthralled to the clans, has decided to release these never before seen data-recordings from battles on front.

The Isengrim and 1st Rasalhague Dragon Regimente are two of the FRR's premier units. They are dedicated Loyalists who have been around for years promoting the interests of the FRR at every opportunity.

#2 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:06 AM

These are videos of the FRR conquest of the world formally known as Pomme De Terre, now more popularly known as Danesworld. =D

Thanks 1RDR!!!!!!!!!
And thanks Quantum for making this video.
Mead is always free to 1RDR pilots on any ISEN world!

#3 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:46 PM

What happened to Shieldwall of Rasalhague? One of their members transferred to the 228th IBR, which I asked why. He said something happened, though don't know what. Perhaps secret info?

#4 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:11 AM

View Postluxebo, on 29 March 2015 - 07:46 PM, said:

What happened to Shieldwall of Rasalhague? One of their members transferred to the 228th IBR, which I asked why. He said something happened, though don't know what. Perhaps secret info?

SoR, otherwise known as Skjaldborg, are still around. I didn't know the details concerning these events until very recently, and I'm not sure it's something that should be discussed in the open/public forums. To keep it simple: one member did leave and join with 228, and the SoR unit did fracture slightly. Again, I won't share any more details because it's not my unit, but that should clear up any questions and unnecessary speculation.

#5 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:36 AM

View PostThe Riksdag, on 29 March 2015 - 08:01 AM, said:

My favourite part of that video is the very end, when the cannon fires after you guys destroyed its power generator.

Also, I never noticed that sound the cannon makes when it's charging up to fire... it sounds awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users